Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2014, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
It must have been insane around here during 213, I wish I would have been around by then ♥
we used to be on the couples board before we got this nashville board, and we had almost 30 threads there!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
we used to be on the couples board before we got this nashville board, and we had almost 30 threads there!
WOW! WERK!!! It's ok though, I predict a lot of great stuff for S3 so I will definitely be around for that
Old 05-13-2014, 09:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It must have been insane around here during 213, I wish I would have been around by then ♥
It was. I didn't get here until after 2.10 but we weren't here, we were on the JA thread at the couples forum. The Nashville board is only 2weeks old. .

^ not sure if that makes sense to you

I'm so glad you are here now! We can share in the finale and then s3 too

Kay
Old 05-13-2014, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
WOW! WERK!!! It's ok though, I predict a lot of great stuff for S3 so I will definitely be around for that
we will definitely have wayyy more than 30 threads here. we already have 9 threads and it hasn't even been two weeks since this board opened!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:27 PM
Passionate Fan

It sucks that we never got Javery's version of Trouble Is. Jonathan's voice is so sweet/hot to me. IDK. Yet we got lots of Scar's songs. So unfair The Stella sisters, Hayden and Jonathan should be getting more songs.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love JJ's voice when he comes in on Trouble Is

he is so underused musically on this show it is criminal
Old 05-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It sucks that we never got Javery's version of Trouble Is. Jonathan's voice is so sweet/hot to me. IDK. Yet we got lots of Scar's songs. So unfair The Stella sisters, Hayden and Jonathan should be getting more songs.
No argument there! Hopefully we get more in S3. Maybe we need to add that tag or tweet Avery must sing more in season 3! I always add #renewZAG

I know I'm definitely going to tweet after Avery sings in the finale! More Avery always!

Kay
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
It was. I didn't get here until after 2.10 but we weren't here, we were on the JA thread at the couples forum. The Nashville board is only 2weeks old. .

^ not sure if that makes sense to you

I'm so glad you are here now! We can share in the finale and then s3 too
I'M SO GLAD I'M HERE!!!
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No argument there! Hopefully we get more in S3. Maybe we need to add that tag or tweet Avery must sing more in season 3! I always add #renewZAG

I know I'm definitely going to tweet after Avery sings in the finale! More Avery always!
tptb should feel shtty knowing that the last Avery solo was in the freaking season premiere.

Quote:
I'M SO GLAD I'M HERE!!! ]
seriously, I'm really happy you are here
Old 05-13-2014, 09:32 PM
Passionate Fan

We are all glad you here too!

Kay
Old 05-13-2014, 09:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
tptb should feel shtty knowing that the last Avery solo was in the freaking season premier :
IKR and that was an amazing song he did. People who reviewed the album said that was a standout!

I seriously don't get them at all for holding him back so much!

Kay
Fan Forum Star

also speaking of that, can we talk about the fact that Emily really enjoyed seeing Juliette's "girls" out last episode
Passionate Fan

“Love is wanting to help someone being the best version of themselves”

NEVER FORGET.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I seriously don't get them at all for holding him back so much!
the thing that gives me hope though is that Callie praises JJ every chance she gets. Honestly.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Great you guys have me laughing to crying in moments! Gah!

Kay