Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Passionate Fan

That doorway scene has to be my favourite that sold it for me!

Kay
Old 05-13-2014, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

our fandom EXPLODED after the doorway scene
Old 05-13-2014, 09:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Javery sure has a thing for doorways, huh? I wish I knew how to post the whole Javery and doorways gifset
Old 05-13-2014, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingonalie (View Post)
Javery sure has a thing for doorways, huh? I wish I knew how to post the whole Javery and doorways gifset
there's one in the opening post!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I wish I could help you there but I suck at that stuff.

It kind of exploded even before that when he saved her on stage! I still remember the Will Chase pic he posted of JJ/Hayden. But the doorway was like whoa!

Kay
Old 05-13-2014, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
It kind of exploded even before that when he saved her on stage! I still remember the Will Chase pic he posted of JJ/Hayden. But the doorway was like whoa!
if only Will Chase was half as charming as Luke as he is on twitter being a JA stan

don't get me started on him saving her on stage. I'm getting stars in my eyes thinking about it.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
if only Will Chase was half as charming as Luke as he is on twitter being a JA stan

don't get me started on him saving her on stage. I'm getting stars in my eyes thinking about it.
I know I probably shouldn't bring this up but if he ends up being her dad then he will be.

Kay
Old 05-13-2014, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I know I probably shouldn't bring this up but if he ends up being her dad then he will be.
dear lord this theory sucks though, I need it to actually never occur

Every time that theory comes up I'm going to bring my juliette/zoey shipping up
Old 05-13-2014, 09:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
there's one in the opening post!
Ooops! Sorry!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ooops! Sorry!
no problem, it's kind of a perfect gifset. Actually one of my favs

Old 05-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Hayden and Jonathan should win ALL OF THE AWARDS just or that scene alone. They could have remain silent and we still would have known what they wanted to say. They are brilliant actors.

Also, Javery is forever bonded by pasta/pink macaroni. YOU CANNOT BREAK THIS BOND

Old 05-13-2014, 09:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
dear lord this theory sucks though, I need it to actually never occur

Every time that theory comes up I'm going to bring my juliette/zoey shipping up
Go ahead! doesn't bother me! Zoey is prettier than ex Mrs.Wentworth. What was her name again?

Kay
Old 05-13-2014, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

my only complaint is Avery's ugly plaid shirt in the second doorway scene. I do not like it

Quote:
Go ahead! doesn't bother me! Zoey is prettier than ex Mrs.Wentworth. What was her name again?
oh Olivia!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:22 PM
Passionate Fan

It must have been insane around here during 213, I wish I would have been around by then ♥
Old 05-13-2014, 09:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Hayden and Jonathan should win ALL OF THE AWARDS just or that scene alone. They could have remain silent and we still would have known what they wanted to say. They are brilliant actors.

Also, Javery is forever bonded by pasta/pink macaroni. YOU CANNOT BREAK THIS BOND

Yes to pink macaroni and the bond that never breaks! But really that doorway scene and Hayden/JJ. Truly amazing. And everyone who watched the show saw and felt what they conveyed there! Gah

Kay