Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaireInLove (View Post)
I think I just love her too much! But i know she is totally wrong, you should never cheat!
I totally forgive her though!
Old 05-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

but she never really felt guilty cheating before, so I guess that's character growth!

lbr I can't ever actually be angry at Juliette. I stan her too much.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

It's a case of both being wrong in some different degree and both so in love it hurts
Old 05-08-2014, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

unrelated by I'm watching 1.13 right now instead of finishing my paper. I forgot how much Glenn actually really did try to control Juliette's career
Old 05-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
unrelated by I'm watching 1.13 right now instead of finishing my paper. I forgot how much Glenn actually really did try to control Juliette's career
I'm watching 2x14 in airing in the UK. Live tweeting with Chip!

Yes Glenn really was wasn't he? He had some character development too
Old 05-08-2014, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javery Junkie (View Post)

Yes Glenn really was wasn't he? He had some character development too
I wouldn't as much say character development. I think in both cases he did care about Juliette's career, but it wasn't as obvious the first time around. (although the first time around he was very controlling where you thought he was doing it for himself, but I do think he had juliette's best interest at heart somewhat)

It's just further proof that the only person who knew she was an artist from the beginning was Avery. Even Deacon took some convincing (and plus they were sleeping together which taints it to me).
Old 05-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I wouldn't as much say character development. I think in both cases he did care about Juliette's career, but it wasn't as obvious the first time around. (although the first time around he was very controlling where you thought he was doing it for himself, but I do think he had juliette's best interest at heart somewhat)

It's just further proof that the only person who knew she was an artist from the beginning was Avery. Even Deacon took some convincing (and plus they were sleeping together which taints it to me).
Haha, I can't think straight after my tweet from Chip
Old 05-08-2014, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

he tweeted Vicky twice too! ANGEL but yes took a screenshot of it

Spoiler:
Old 05-08-2014, 03:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
he tweeted Vicky twice too! ANGEL but yes took a screenshot of it

Spoiler:
Hehe

I totally love him loads now, even more than before

And he knows my cat is a fan.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I SAW THE CAT TWEET TOO.

Chip is an absolute sweetheart, you can tell. I think you can tell a lot about a man by the way he loves his wife, and Chip/Patty are literally the cutest
Old 05-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I SAW THE CAT TWEET TOO.

Chip is an absolute sweetheart, you can tell. I think you can tell a lot about a man by the way he loves his wife, and Chip/Patty are literally the cutest
They are so adorable and head over heels in love. I agree, you can tell they are gorgeous people
Old 05-08-2014, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
They are so adorable and head over heels in love. I agree, you can tell they are gorgeous people
Did you watch Chip on the Chew? He talked about how he won a gold ring for Patty on a game show when he had basically no money, and that she still wears that ring

they are actually so in love it hurts
Old 05-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Did you watch Chip on the Chew? He talked about how he won a gold ring for Patty on a game show when he had basically no money, and that she still wears that ring

they are actually so in love it hurts
Aww that is a cute story! No I didn't see it!

Me and my hubby been together since we were 17, 13.5 years

Talking of soulmates...
I watched 2x21 by the way. I need them to stay together. I can't get through a break up. It's going to break me if they do.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Aww that is a cute story! No I didn't see it!
it was posted in the Chip thread, but the link is here

Quote:
Me and my hubby been together since we were 17, 13.5 years

Talking of soulmates...
I watched 2x21 by the way. I need them to stay together. I can't get through a break up. It's going to break me if they do.
that's so sweet!

also:

Spoiler:
Old 05-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
it was posted in the Chip thread, but the link is here

that's so sweet!

also:

Spoiler:
Yes it did indeed I did pm you!

Thanks for the Chip link, I can't get it though as I'm in uk but I think it might be on Fb actually. But thank you