Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I really love that exchange but then again I pretty much love all their exchanges.

Kay
Old 05-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

"it came bubbling to the surface when it was supposed to"
Old 05-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

On that note I have to call it a night because of work tomorrow but I should be on tomorrow night to help kill this thread
Old 05-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

^gnight!

I'm gonna read that fic now
Old 05-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new! #4 already

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 05-06-2014, 01:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok I just caught up! Where the heck is the spoiler thread?? What have I missed??

Just wanted to say Only Slower (from last thread) I def don't blame Avery for what J did but I think that he contributed to her hurt and generally from when he was involved with Scarlett everything changed, it wasn't consistent from what we had seen between them before...its the writers though, not Avery

Oh and I need that fan fic please

Edit: No worries, I found the spoiler thread

Last edited by Javery Junkie; 05-06-2014 at 03:05 AM
Old 05-06-2014, 03:39 AM
Passionate Fan

tftnt!

i know that this is for the best
but it doesn't hurt any less
Old 05-06-2014, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just caught up yesterday...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-06-2014, 04:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javery Junkie (View Post)
Ok I just caught up! Where the heck is the spoiler thread?? What have I missed??

Just wanted to say Only Slower (from last thread) I def don't blame Avery for what J did but I think that he contributed to her hurt and generally from when he was involved with Scarlett everything changed, it wasn't consistent from what we had seen between them before...its the writers though, not Avery

Oh and I need that fan fic please

Edit: No worries, I found the spoiler thread
Oh his choices actually contributed to all the hurt IMO. Because all the career stuff and her feeling like she was being blamed for the S crazy, in a way doesn't matter if she felt Avery loves her and is in her corner. He's the one who made her see it's all right if it all goes away. And she came back with the one thing that she needs and the one thing she has to have is him. And she felt she didn't have him. So, she does what she does and bah we get the Jeff thing. But yeah, I felt it was inconsistent for them to write that Avery didn't realise what she needed. Because so far they have been writing him being there for her completely.

Anyways, we have said in the JA thread all along that we expected a break up and most likely a cheating SL because #1 Juliette isn't allowed happiness very long #2 they would want to highlight the awesomeness of both Hayden/JJ. And I know I voted I wanted the angst but now that we are getting it I'm really sad about it But that is what happens when you invest so much in a fictional couple besides WAH they are perfect for each other!

Kay
Old 05-06-2014, 04:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
Oh his choices actually contributed to all the hurt IMO. Because all the career stuff and her feeling like she was being blamed for the S crazy, in a way doesn't matter if she felt Avery loves her and is in her corner. He's the one who made her see it's all right if it all goes away. And she came back with the one thing that she needs and the one thing she has to have is him. And she felt she didn't have him. So, she does what she does and bah we get the Jeff thing. But yeah, I felt it was inconsistent for them to write that Avery didn't realise what she needed. Because so far they have been writing him being there for her completely.
YY to all of this, completely agree with you!

Quote:
Anyways, we have said in the JA thread all along that we expected a break up and most likely a cheating SL because #1 Juliette isn't allowed happiness very long #2 they would want to highlight the awesomeness of both Hayden/JJ. And I know I voted I wanted the angst but now that we are getting it I'm really sad about it But that is what happens when you invest so much in a fictional couple besides WAH they are perfect for each other!
I still don't think they are going to break up But, yes dammit, I'm too invested
Old 05-06-2014, 04:26 AM
Passionate Fan

I really feel like he will forgive her but I just can see Juliette pushing him away because she can't forgive herself.

But maybe it will be like a moment of truth and she will accept his love because he'll be giving it unconditionally. OMG I just can't. it's too much. We need to watch the last two episodes now. Waiting is torture!

Kay
Old 05-06-2014, 04:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I really feel like he will forgive her but I just can see Juliette pushing him away because she can't forgive herself.

But maybe it will be like a moment of truth and she will accept his love because he'll be giving it unconditionally. OMG I just can't. it's too much. We need to watch the last two episodes now. Waiting is torture!
I know - just when I think my obsessing can't get much worse, I surpass myself

I'm doing my fan fic at the moment and am up to the scene where he finds out etc. I had to stop and have a break because my emotions just could not take it!

I can't believe there are people out there who have actually seen the finale. No fair!
Old 05-06-2014, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

tfft

yesss, i agree, i feel like she's going to push him away IF he forgives her. and it'll be devastating and painful.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelexipedia (View Post)
tfft

yesss, i agree, i feel like she's going to push him away IF he forgives her. and it'll be devastating and painful.
I know. This is really going to hurt. I am going to be a mess!

JaveryJunkie- I need that fic!

Kay