Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

that was probably to make people watch it
Old 05-04-2014, 12:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelexipedia (View Post)
that was probably to make people watch it
Well YT won't let me watch it so, I'm calm again
Old 05-04-2014, 12:15 PM
Extreme Fan

They probably love each other as friends...but seriously...watching Scarlett with Avery in season one as a couple was one of the worst things ever. I don't need that again.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javery Junkie (View Post)
OMG I just found it on YT. I'm going to watch that scene now!

There is also another, with S and A at the hospital entitled "Scarlett and Avery love each other" WTF?
Wait, what!? Hahahahaha uh no!

Kay
Old 05-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
Wait, what!? Hahahahaha uh no!
It's ok, it's just where J overhears their exchange at the hospital, but oh so wrong on the title...

I'm going to shut up about it now

Is it Wednesday yet?
Old 05-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I think they use her self-loathing and subsequent self-destruction as an easy plot device, is what I mean. "Whoops, we need more drama- let's get Juliette drunk and/or have her sleep with someone completely inappropriate!"
Old 05-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiTaylor (View Post)
They probably love each other as friends...but seriously...watching Scarlett with Avery in season one as a couple was one of the worst things ever. I don't need that again.
^yep, this. And frankly it wasn't a picnic to watch them together, although briefly, this season. Funny though, but I don't count this season because it was obvious S had feelings for G and Avery was starting to have feelings for Juliette.

Kay
Old 05-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I think they use her self-loathing and subsequent self-destruction as an easy plot device, is what I mean. "Whoops, we need more drama- let's get Juliette drunk and/or have her sleep with someone completely inappropriate!"
And this is where I get ticked at tptb! Because we get it already. And for me it's like they can't come up with anything else?! I mean do they think this is what needs to be done so Hayden gets an nomination?! Or do they think she needs to do it 1,357 more times for us to get that Juliette self loathes and self destructs?! Apparently they don't give their audience enough credit because really...ugh!

Kay
Old 05-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^yep, this. And frankly it wasn't a picnic to watch them together, although briefly, this season. Funny though, but I don't count this season because it was obvious S had feelings for G and Avery was starting to have feelings for Juliette.
Yes, I agree. Painful to watch. I found their kissing/sex scenes vomit inducing.

Is that a bit harsh?
Old 05-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
And this is where I get ticked at tptb! Because we get it already. And for me it's like they can't come up with anything else?! I mean do they think this is what needs to be done so Hayden gets an nomination?! Or do they think she needs to do it 1,357 more times for us to get that Juliette self loathes and self destructs?! Apparently they don't give their audience enough credit because really...ugh!
Yep this. Seriously 85% of the time I'm so unhappy with the writing.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javery Junkie (View Post)
Yes, I agree. Painful to watch. I found their kissing/sex scenes vomit inducing.

Is that a bit harsh?
No because I'm pretty sure most would agree with you especially on this thread.

Kay
Old 05-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No because I'm pretty sure most would agree with you especially on this thread.
And then there is JA, who just sizzle

I guess it's pretty unlikely we are going to get a hot sex scene between them now before the end of the season SO unfair!
Old 05-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiTaylor (View Post)
Yep this. Seriously 85% of the time I'm so unhappy with the writing.
Yep. And this is what drives me crazy too. Because here you have this awesome cast, amazing setting, so much SL potential in regards to the music industry AND YET the writing is just not up to par. They really have too many writers. We tend to get one solid episode followed by filler ones or mediocre ones. And then they add these tertiary characters that take up way too much screen time. Hahaha can you tell I get a tad annoyed?!

JaveryJunkie I was hoping they might surprise us BUT since the Jeff thing happened I'm pretty sure that would be a no.

Kay
Old 05-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I don't know or care what the BTS problems are- I need the show to move Avery in a direction that is AWAY from Scarlett. Whatever that direction may be, lol. It was bad in S1, it's gotten much worse now. It's stunting his potential for growth, and it seems like hasty and sloppy writing every time. These two people are BAD for each other. That was made VERY clear in S1, and clear again when they fell back in and then broke up again in S2. I feel like Avery is shunted into the scenes so that Gunnar can talk about her without actually being in the same scene as her, and to give Juliette/Avery contrived conflict.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Ha and here i thought only the Connie / Rayna/Deacon fanbase was seriously upset.