Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

thank god we have a couple that actually looks good having sex together
Old 05-02-2014, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
also can we talk about how Juliette/Jeff ruined hate!sex seriously
How was that hate sex, the only hate involved was self hatred. There was no insults, no face to face interaction aside from that kiss and then she turned around not to see his face. For me they didn't ruin hate sex, they ruined crackshipping, there was nothing there. It was pretty unconfortable and the thing that pissed me off is they stole from one of my OTP of another show with that stuff change hate everything lines by boredom and it's exactly how they hooked up. The whole thing was lame.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Tammi, I don't talk about that anymore. I get in trouble for stating my opinion on things like that.

Jbshmdfb

But yeah "that" ruined it for me!

Kay
Old 05-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Juliette was so not even into the sex though

ikr, I'm disappointed that my crack!ship wasn't as hot as I thought they were going to be
Old 05-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Juliette was so not even into the sex though

ikr, I'm disappointed that my crack!ship wasn't as hot as I thought they were going to be
Not only that but they ruined the J/J dynamic for me. It was like the whole seaosn of hate building and trying to destroy the other never happen and didn't matter. That whole thing was useless but I don't think the writers expect that big of a reaction from fans.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Don't hold back! Tell us how you really feel.

And I totally agree with you.

Kay
Old 05-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I literally LOL everytime I go on twitter and see that tweet from NashvilleWrites about being grossed out. Literally EVERY comment under that is a variation of "you guys wrote it!"
Old 05-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I literally LOL everytime I go on twitter and see that tweet from NashvilleWrites about being grossed out. Literally EVERY comment under that is a variation of "you guys wrote it!"
That comment was actually "we hate it as much as you do" and what an insult to the fans. Because it was a downright lie!

Kay
Old 05-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

but I just love how fans didn't buy their crap. That tweet totally backfired on them
Old 05-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Yep.

Still can't believe they don't get their fans yet. But man, do we get them!

Kay
Old 05-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think it's the first time with Nashville that they have that big a reaction from an obviously big vocal fanbase. Heck even people who don't ship J/A had a bad reaction to it. But I do see a lot of boards, comment sections etc. are calling Juliette getting pregnant with Jeff's kid. If the show goes there they might as well put a huge disclamer at the bottom of the screen during every episode saying we wish to be canceled.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mark my words. I will lash out if there's a WTD storyline
Old 05-02-2014, 08:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I think it's the first time with Nashville that they have that big a reaction from an obviously big vocal fanbase. Heck even people who don't ship J/A had a bad reaction to it. But I do see a lot of boards, comment sections etc. are calling Juliette getting pregnant with Jeff's kid. If the show goes there they might as well put a huge disclamer at the bottom of the screen during every episode saying we wish to be canceled.
And here's the thing... What if we JA get sex in the finale? Whether it be HS or makeup sex. S3 will totally be WTD. And let's face it for the there to be a story with Jeff, it will probably be him.

Kay
Old 05-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

seriously though? JA have had sex in every episode since 2.14. If they do a WTD storyline and if its Jeff's... dear god.