Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-01-2014, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
I know it won't happen, but I would LOVE to see both Avery and Scarlett apologize to Juliette. When Scarlett was so hateful to her in the clinic, I was hoping Juliette would just start swinging.
The MINUTE Scarlett blamed Juliette, I literally wanted to throw something at the tv. HOW DARE SHE THOUGH, especially because Juliette genuinely was trying to help Scarlett.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale decem (View Post)
oh my effing god! that's freaking bad, but umm...they can get through this. they will get through this.
I'm going to need to carry you around in my back pocket, seriously :

Spoiler:
Old 05-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Juliette's insecurities made her very worried when Avery acted like he didn't care that Charlie kissed her, but that was such a misunderstanding though, since Avery thought he tried to kiss her but J stopped him because he (Avery) trusts her so much but then that conversation didn't even happen 'cause Scarlett was having her on-stage meltdown
Old 05-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

^but he clearly did have a problem with it!

did she forget that
Old 05-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gunnar... I don't think i'm going to like him next week

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 05-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

honestly, I already know Gunnar is going to piss me off. Because I actually liked him this episode, and that can't last for a long period of time
Old 05-01-2014, 11:26 AM
Loyal Fan

I like that he does care about Avery though, since clearly he felt conflicted about what he saw...
Old 05-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
The MINUTE Scarlett blamed Juliette, I literally wanted to throw something at the tv. HOW DARE SHE THOUGH, especially because Juliette genuinely was trying to help Scarlett.

I'm going to need to carry you around in my back pocket, seriously :

Spoiler:

I ship Chuck & Blair so this is nothing. It's very bad and I'm not sure if I trust the writers with it, but I've been through worse with my ships.

oh that sounds lovely. like, lets just make it more angsty and heartbreaking.

I'm sorry, I can't stand Scarlett. :lol. I've tried to like her, and I even shipped SA back in S1 but I just can't.

i love you. ♡
Old 05-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Gunnar/Avery friendship is something I love as well. If Gunnar is a true friend, he should tell Avery. He doesn't necessarily have any loyalty to Juliette, but Avery and him have built a friendship since the like episode 4 or 5 of this season.

I just know something will stop him from sharing and the reveal will happen at the worst time
Old 05-01-2014, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, but he clearly do not, maybe he could have imagined (but we all know he didn't)

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 05-01-2014, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale decem (View Post)
I ship Chuck & Blair so this is nothing. It's very bad and I'm not sure if I trust the writers with it, but I've been through worse with my ships.

oh that sounds lovely. like, lets just make it more angsty and heartbreaking.

I'm sorry, I can't stand Scarlett. :lol. I've tried to like her, and I even shipped SA back in S1 but I just can't.
Oh CB I totally feel you there.

but yeah, at least with JA, the cheating is sadly in character for Juliette. She has a history of self-sabatoging things she loves most, and if she feels like her first love is slipping away, it's in character for her to lash out by bed hopping. I think that once Avery finds out, he won't be as upset at the cheating and more upset at the fact that she slept with Jeff, a person that openly hates her and that she hates.

all I can say to that is GO AWAY SCARLETT
Old 05-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

^hell yeah

Old 05-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The Gunnar/Avery friendship is something I love as well. If Gunnar is a true friend, he should tell Avery. He doesn't necessarily have any loyalty to Juliette, but Avery and him have built a friendship since the like episode 4 or 5 of this season.

I just know something will stop him from sharing and the reveal will happen at the worst time
Zoey!
Old 05-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

I really feel like I don´t know how things will turn out for these two

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 05-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh CB I totally feel you there.

but yeah, at least with JA, the cheating is sadly in character for Juliette. She has a history of self-sabatoging things she loves most, and if she feels like her first love is slipping away, it's in character for her to lash out by bed hopping. I think that once Avery finds out, he won't be as upset at the cheating and more upset at the fact that she slept with Jeff, a person that openly hates her and that she hates.

all I can say to that is GO AWAY SCARLETT
oh totally, it was def in character for Juliette because of her history, and also because of the character. She jumped in conclusions, and I also think a part of her was like "I rather hurt him than have him hurt me" because she's not used to having someone have that much control over her and her feelings, so it's easier for Juliette to sabotage things before she's the one getting her heart broken. If that makes sense. It's like "you didn't hurt me because it's not like I loved you that much, so you can go and be with Scarlett if you want." This made so much more sense in my head.

And yes I agree with that too, I don't think that Avery is going to be as upset over her cheating on him but more upset with the fact that she decided to sleep with Jeff, and that she's back to the destructive path.

i love you. ♡
Old 05-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Right now, it will be bad.