Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-09-2015, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

Glad they got a cute baby

X
Old 04-09-2015, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

I was so glad that they finally had the baby and that Juliette had screen time. They are saving the show for me. I actually fast forwarded past the Gunner Scarlett song. There are parts of the show that I just don't care anymore. Sorry to anyone who likes that particular story line. I feel everyone has their favorites and stuff that they could live without. Can't wait to see our little family next week!
Old 04-09-2015, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

IT WAS ABOUT TIME Queen Juliette & J/A are my everything!

Cutest baby ever crying big tears, and Team Juliette (Glenn, Emily) are perfect

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 04-09-2015, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Juju got her family

I loveee that they made it a point to have Glenn and Emily come to see the baby. That was the perfect combination of people for Juliette to have her family realization moment
Old 04-09-2015, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Juju got her family

I loveee that they made it a point to have Glenn and Emily come to see the baby. That was the perfect combination of people for Juliette to have her family realization moment
I loved it too. See Juliette you do have a family. Glenn and Emily have been there with Juliette through it all as well. The good, the bad. Even when she wanted to quit and wasn't going to employ them, they were still there for her. Payroll or no, I love those two and her little Fam. 😀
Old 04-09-2015, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm obsessed with the fact that they gave her the moment to look at Emily, Glenn, and Avery looking at the baby while Juliette looked at that moment as almost a semi-outsider, viewing her family. That tear was so appropriate and made the moment.

And also, I love Juliette. The show is not the same without her, seriously.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

She got what she wanted. full circle

seriously though, second name: Jolene. DO NOT MAKE ME REPEAT IT.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 04-09-2015, 09:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Took me a second to fully appreciate the shade Juliette was throwing on the name "Olivia". Guess she forgot/then remembered a certain Wentworth by that name. Nice reference to history.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shonuff (View Post)
Took me a second to fully appreciate the shade Juliette was throwing on the name "Olivia". Guess she forgot/then remembered a certain Wentworth by that name. Nice reference to history.
wait. I didn't even realize that!
Old 04-09-2015, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
wait. I didn't even realize that!
really? Juliette was totally describing Charlie's wife when she said what Olivia sounded like
Old 04-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I forgot about her
Old 04-09-2015, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I forgot about her
I wish I could have, but unfortunately I have the memory of an elephant so I remember everything Charlie related.

Do you have an idea for title?
Old 04-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

ah i'm on my phone so no lol. We got one when Avery came to the delivery room and one when they were holding the baby right?
Old 04-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
ah i'm on my phone so no lol. We got one when Avery came to the delivery room and one when they were holding the baby right?
Do you mean the ''the only place in the world I wanna be is here, with my two girls'' and ''there's nothing more important to me than you... and her... and this'' ?
Old 04-09-2015, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah those are the two. I didn't remember the exact lines. pick one and open! lol