Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-23-2015, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Screw Ups [J&A+1] #80: ♪ Watch the dark clouds turn to light, with all our fears and all these years... they just disappear. ♪

the screw ups

"LOVE IS WANTING TO HELP SOMEBODY BE THE B E S T VERSION OF THEMSELVES."

Welcome to the Juliette BarnesAvery BarkleyAppreciation Thread

● ● ●

The love story that went from S T R A N G E R S to F R I E N D S H I P to S O U L M A T E S

STRANGERS they were kindred spirits even when they did not realize it. J u l i e t t e B a r n e s was the girl with who had never known what it meant to be truly loved or chosen as worthy; she looked for validation in her self worth in her career and in men she used. A v e r y B a r k l e y was the guy who would do anything to garner success in his music career. The first time these two interact is in the pilot, backstage at the Opry. Juliette turns the corner and bumps into Avery with a force that knocks them both over a little. Complete strangers, and yet they take notice of the other, as Juliette stuns him still with her cheeky "We should try that again sometime, only s l o w e r." They don't even know each other's names, but they might as well be the only two there. Juliette continues to suffer heartbreak after heartbreak, looking desperately for proof that love exists. Avery continues to look for love and validation through his music. They move on separate paths at neck-breaking speeds, until they both reach the end of their roads. Juliette finds out her manager and love had conned her out of a great sum of money, and Avery burns his masters and gets blacklisted around Nashville. They both have no one to turn to. Out of desperation, Avery joins Juliette's tour as a roadie, sinking into invisibility until by chance he gets called upon by Juliette to fill in as her guitar player. And though they are still strangers, he sets the precedent that he will be there for Juliette in her time of need. Even after the performance, he sits with her as she gets drunk and tells him that fairytales don't exist. Her guard is down, and he is able to see her brokeness; she doesn't hide it from him. And when she asks him to come home with her, he refuses, creating a bond of trust that neither realize the weight of at the time.

We should try that again sometime, o n l y s l o w e r ~ You know this isn’t actually the first time that we’ve met. I ran into you backstage at the Opry, literally ~ Where do I know you from? You look familiar. ~ It'll c o m e to m e ~ I can play...been watching every night ~ Thanks so much for letting me play tonight Hope I did alright by you ~ Isn’t she supposed to end up with the handsome prince? Or does she just get screwed over by frog after frog after frog ~ I think you’re m i x i n g up your fairytales ~ Great, I can’t even pick up a roadie ~ I bailed because it seemed like you were a little… overserved ~ That is a very ballsy thing to say to your boss. You’re lucky you’re cute enough to get away with it

• • •

FRIENDSHIP became the next step in the story of Juliette and Avery. We had the privilege of witnessing a friendship grow that no other couple on this show has had. Juliette instantly feels a trust with Avery that she has not felt with any other man, and she begins to open up to him bit by bit. First, she invites him over to write with her, and look at her lyrics. As they work on lyrics together, she shares that she doesn't believe in love. Everyone in her life who has told her they loved her has lied. He reminds her verbally that love does exists. But it isn't in a manipulative way, like every other man who has told her they loved her has said it. They are nowhere near a romantic relationship; she is still hurting over the men that have hurt her and he is still in love with his ex-girlfriend. He encourages her in a way that is completely platonic, and coming from a deep place of caring for her as a person. This fact only builds the trust that Juliette has in him; this isn't a guy that is trying to get something from her. He shows up to her mother's funeral with no ulterior motive. He wanted to be there for her, and and it's why he's the person she asks to play with her at her mother's memorial at the Bluebird. He joins her band and their friendship continues to grow, unspoken and unsaid. She doesn't even realize that a friendship has grown, until he openly stated "Because we're friends, aren't we?" Juliette has never known what friendship looked like, and she didn't even recognize it when it was right in front of her. And in typical fashion, she sabotages herself by distancing Avery as her friend, saying that he is simply on her payroll, as everyone else in her life is. Except this time, she can't get away with it, because Avery spits fire back at her, exposing her insecurity to her plain. She comes back to apologize later on, realizing how much he truly means to her when she gets invited to join the Grand Ol' Opry and the o n l y person she wants there is him. And when she feels used, she comes to him for encouragement and for him to remind her that she isn't a throwaway: she has worth and value. He makes her want to be a better person.

Pretty much everyone that’s told me they loved me in my life has lied. I don’t know if it was me, or they just weren’t capable of it…The point is, I’m pretty damn sure it doesn’t exist ~ I t d o e s ~ I actually have a favor to ask ~ Anything ~ Oh you know it. It’s a classic ~ Just a friendly observation ~ I can hear you thinking from all the way over here ~ If there’s no gig, what am I doing here? ~ You ok? ~ That’s a nice quilt ~ Do you wanna talk about it? ~ Why do you care so much? It’s my heartbreak, not yours ~ Because we’re friends. Aren’t we? ~ I’m glad you’re here ~ Are you gonna tune it or breastfeed it, baby come on ~ I always knew you were a romantic at heart ~ I knew there was a reason why I liked you ~ t couldn’t possibly be your fault that you don’t trust anyone enough to actually be your friend ~ I got invited to join the Opry tonight. You wanna know what the first thing that came to my mind was? I can’t w a i t to tell Avery ~ I’m not your hired hand anymore. I’m your friend ~ Let me tell you something, you’re no throwaway ~ I guess it came bubbling to the surface when it was s u p p o s e d to ~ the best version of yourself huh? ~ I wanted to see if you were gonna be around ~ You think I’m a terrible person don’t you? ~ Not at all

• • •

SOULMATES are what these two have been from the start, even when they didn't realize it. The natural progression from strangers to friends had been leading up to this all along. Juliette comes to the realization that the man she told love didn't exist to was the man who made her believe that love was possible. So, she nervously comes to his apartment door at 2 am, and reveals to him nervously that "All [she] wants is to be a person who gets to say 'I love you' and really mean it." And suddenly, the entire relationship changes. We see the nervous way she grips the door, and the tears in his eyes. The realization that this is what they have been leading up to. And even though they are interrupted in that moment, the pull remains. Juliette continues to lose everything that means anything to her in life, but Avery becomes her constant. He reminds her that his love is everything she will ever need, and slowly she also comes around to realizing that he is the one thing in her life she has to have. She comes to his door again and reveals her heart; only this time she isn't denied. He accepts her revelation, and they fall into the relationship with ease. It's clear that this relationship is different than any other they have been in, because it was built on a foundation of friendship, trust, and respect. Juliette wants Avery to succeed in his music and encourages him, and Avery continues to show her that she should value herself and surround herself with people that respect her. Throughout it all, these two remain hot-headed screw ups, making mistakes and trying to reach forgiveness together, even in cases where it seems impossible. Both have made poor choices, been used and broken, and yet together they find redemption and peace from their past mistakes together, working towards being better people for each other and for themselves.

All I want is to be a person who gets to say ‘I l o v e y o u’ and really mean it ~ The song wasn’t the only reason I came by ~ I just want you to know I'm here for you. Come by, if you want. Anytime. Day or Night ~ Avery, what are you doing here? Don’t you have a girlfriend? ~ Not anymore, are you ok? ~ You’re a beautiful person with a great voice ~ You’ll never have nothing ~ I’m gonna need you to write a song with me ~ There is one thing I need, one thing I have to have, you ~ Are you sure I can’t entice you into staying a little while longer? ~ I don’t need you to buy me things ~ I’m gonna do that when I want and where I want ~ I can bask in you ~ Overzealous band mate or beautiful girlfriend? Hard choice ~ Love gumbo ~ I know ~ As far as I’m concerned, you are my b e s t offer ~ Since this is gonna be a problem between us, I’m gonna turn the offer down ~ I go where I’m needed ~ And wanted ~ You have my heart. You’re capable of destroying me ~ I would never do that ~ Stay a little longer ~ He’s a brilliant songwriter, he’s a producer… I love him ~ I don’t like the way you treated her. She deserved better. She still does ~ You are the one I’m in love with ~ I love you so much, do you know that? ~ It meant nothing? ~ God that makes me worse. Does it ever mean anything to you? ~ Yes it does! With you ~ How am I supposed to believe that? ~ I believe you, when you say you love me ~ I do. I love you s o much.

• • •

One of the best things to happen on Nashville has been the pairing of Avery and Juliette. They're the shining light on the series at this point and are simply delightful in every way. Their chemistry is real and they have staying power. It's terrific the way they support each other without jealousy...what makes Avery and Juliette work so well is they're the two characters who have grown more than any others. Their arcs have been from spoiled and nasty brats to mature and kind-hearted adults. They understand each other completely."

theshippers
01. Static Waves
02. Arawen
03. littlelexipedia
04. lulu-144
05. OnlySlower
06. dancing in the rain
07. Javery Junkie
08. holding my heart
09. YoursToHold
10. IceKat055
11. vale decem
12. Rickylious
13. Queen of Babble
14. Licia
15. aabf
16. Sarita234
17. Clarissa Fray
18. adreamer12
19. Emes
20. AlwaysCB
21. VDStar
22. tell me a lie
23. Natasha Romanoff
24. Walt Reynolds
25. lulu-144
26. KellieW
27. Cristofle
28. Lostcandy
29. PaireInLove
30. snatches of sunshine
31. LEYTON_TLA
32. burlap_bag
33. KeepThisaSecret
34. hangingonalie
35. gemini281
36. Darley1101
37. fractured moonlight
38. UHaveMyHeart
39. - Nina -
40. hilery00
41. Juliette_Avery_Gabby_fan
42. B.Chambers
43. *~Sophia~*
44. #Marie
45. silent_hell
46. CandicePmb
47. EdgeofTown
48. andi86
49. Myna
50. Telepath
51. JamesScott23
52. ggmarie
53. These Broken Stars
54. piratewench78
55. Cátia
56. wanderer765
57. xXxMeggersxXx
58. DuVe2LoVe
59. samzi
60. flightless♥bird
61. fulfilledღ
62. Kylebraxtonisthebest
63. cutie_pie04

honoraryshippers
01. Hayden Panettiere
02. Jonathan Jackson
03. Glenn Goodman and Ed Amatrudo
04. Deacon Claybourne and Chip Esten
05. Rayna Jaymes
06. Scarlett O'Connor
07. Callie Khouri
08. TVLine.com

"She's finally in a relationship with somebody that she actually really, really cares about and it's one that was born out of a friendship. This relationship with Avery has different stakes for her than any other relationshipshe's ever had. This is someone that's been changing her slowly. And again, if you can remember back to the pilot, she bumps into Avery in the hallway at the Grand Ole Opry when he's with Scarlett, and she says, "We oughtta try that again sometime, only slower," getting them together was a real slow burn.We knew that we were going there from the pilot. And now it's become a relationship our fans are really invested in."
CALLIE KHOURI

"When you really look back, it was like those two literally bumped into each other in the pilot of the series and it’s been sort of a long gestational periodso to speak, for them. And they have something special. I really do think that the character Juliette has never felt what she feels for Avery and kind of vice versa... I think they have a very unique connection.
DEE JOHNSON

• • •

Season 1 Top Five Moments

#5 | 1.19 : "Why Don’t You Love Me?"

Juliette: "Do you believe in fairytales?."
Avery: "What kind?"
Juliette: "The one about the poor little girl who turns into a glamorous star."
Avery: "You mean princess"
Juliette: "Isn’t she supposed to end up with the handsome prince?
Or does she just get screwed over by frog after frog after frog."
Avery: "I think you're mixing up your fairytales."

#4 | 1.21 : "I’ll Never Get Out of This World Alive"

Juliette: "I'm glad you came. I actually have a favor to ask."
Avery: "Anything."

#3 | 1.19 : "Why Don’t You Love Me?"

Juliette: "How would you like to come home with me?"
Avery: “That’s… not a good idea.”
Juliette: “Great, I can’t even pick up a roadie.”

#2 | 1.20 : "A Picture From Life's Other Side"

Avery: "You don't believe in love?"
Juliette: "Let's put it this way. Pretty much everyone that’s told me they loved me in my life has lied.
I don’t’ know if it was me, or they just weren’t capable of it…The point is,
I’m pretty damn sure it doesn’t exist.”
Avery: "It d o e s."

#1 | 1.01 : "Pilot"

Avery: "I'm so sorry."
Juliette: "That's alright. We should try that again sometime, o n l y s l o w e r."

• • •

Season 2 Top Five Moments

#5 | 2.13 : "It's All Wrong, But It's All Right"

Juliette: "You know, you really had me convinced that I’d be okay if everything disappeared.
But now that it has, I realized that there is one thing that I need. One thing I have to have. Y o u."

#4 | 2.12 : "Just for What I Am"

♪ ♪Everything I'll Ever Need♪ ♪

#3 | 2.22 : "On the Other Hand"

Avery: "You see, my problem is I believe you. I believe you when you say you love me."
Juliette: "I do. I love you so much."

#2 | 2.10 : "Tomorrow Never Comes"

Juliette: "All I want is to be a person who gets to say 'I love you' and really mean it, so..."

#1 | 2.10 : "Tomorrow Never Comes"

♪ ♪Trouble Is Reprise♪ ♪

Last edited by Static Waves; 02-05-2015 at 10:28 AM
Old 01-23-2015, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

• • •

the Actors

Hayden Panettiere is a two time Golden Globe Nominee who is no stranger to the limelight. Her first major role was on Guiding Light as Lizzie Spaulding. Since then, she has appeared in multiple feature films such as Bring It On: All or Nothing, Raising Helen and Ice Princess. Panettiere is most prominently known for her role as Clare Bennett on the hit NBC TV show Heroes. Now, she garners critical acclaim for the role of Juliette Barnes.

Jonathan Jackson is the five-time Emmy winner who originated the role of Lucky Spencer on General Hospital. He is a well accomplished actor, singer, songwriter, and poet. While he plays in his band Enation, he also currently stars as Avery Barkley on Nashville.

"We both share that history [of starting out on soaps as child actors.] I think it instills a very strong work ethic at a young age. Hayden certainly displays that. She is a fantastic actress, a very hard worker, very committed and consistent."
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

"The thing with Juliette is she’s been through so many relationships that it’s gotta be really different this time. It’s gotta mean something more. And it’s gotta be built up over time. I think they genuinely are going to have a beautiful, much-needed relationship. They’re two very interesting characters with a lot of going on beneath the surface, coming from two very different walks of life, and somehow, their paths collide, and they become just a shoulder to lean on and to cry on for each other."
~ HAYDEN PANETTIERE

"A lot of people seem to be rooting for Avery and Juliette — season two ended in a difficult place in their relationship. But I think it's something to root for, because they're two characters who are very strong-willed and relatively stubborn at times, and yet they both seem to have found the best in each other."
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“She really trusts Avery – and that’s the difference between him and all of the other relationships that she’s been in. She was on her knees going, “I am admitting to you something that I would never admit to anyone — nor have I ever really admitted to myself.”
~ HAYDEN PANETTIERE

"I really love the relationship that they’ve built between those characters. I think Juliette and Avery are both feisty people and so it’s interesting to put them together."
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“A lot of people seem to be rooting for Avery and Juliette…I think it's something to root for, because they're two characters who are very strong-willed and relatively stubborn at times, and yet they both seem to have found the best in each other.”
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“I do know that whatever anger is being spoken or whatever pain he's going through, it's painful because of how much he loves Juliette. Whether or not he can get past that pain or not is yet to be seen, but it's there because of how much he cares about her.”
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

"The romance began with a genuine friendship meaning it goes deeper than what either of them have experienced before.”
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“I've really enjoyed the relationship with Avery and Juliette. I think they're two headstrong characters that can easily clash with different people, and somehow, because of various circumstances and things in their lives, there was something that they brought out in each other that was really good. ... Avery was fairly dysfunctional in his past relationships. Juliette was obviously very dysfunctional in her relationships, and then to see them find each other is a really interesting thing for people to watch, and to have a sense of hope that each of them could find true love.”
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“In that moment, she knew that she was going to lose the most important relationship she had ever had in her life. “
~ HAYDEN PANETTIERE

"The areas they both want to grow in as people are just a really good fit."
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“I think his heart is definitely with Juliette and I think that’s what makes it such a horrible, painful situation. So a lot of contrasting emotions of love and hate at the same time….I think that what Avery saw in Juliette was the potential. I think he saw that that could have gone forever.”
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

“When you do get to see her with Avery and at home, she is as raw as humanly possible.”
~ HAYDEN PANETTIERE

"It's a unique situation where they bring out the best in each other, even though they can bring out the worst in others."
~ JONATHAN JACKSON

"Certainly the transformation the writers have taken Avery on has been great. Had he not gone through a serious transformation, there was the potential of him getting painted into a corner. His relationship with Juliette (Hayden Panettiere) has been central to that. In many ways the transformation was going on prior to that relationship. One of reasons those two characters ended up working so well together was that they were both so headstrong with a great deal of ambition. They both met each other in this place of wanting to become better people. They bring out the best in each other.

Sometimes it may feel like his anger is going on longer because you only see it once a week, but the amount of time that's passed really is not that much. It was a pretty huge blow when Avery, who is madly in love, experienced that kind of betrayal. It's tough for the audience to watch because they want them to be together. But it's pretty accurate that somebody would have that kind of anger and that kind of difficulty.

I certainly think they have the chemistry and the history of each other in their lives. There is something about the two of them together that certainly makes a lot of sense. The potential is there. Avery and Scarlett had a very real relationship and they really loved each other a lot, but I don't think either one of them was mature enough at that time in their lives to take care of the other. Scarlett hadn't found her voice, and Avery hadn't found his own humility. I think Avery and Juliette found each other at just the right time.

There is all this turmoil going on, so look for more of that, the drama of these two people who genuinely love each other but who have this incredible obstacle in their midst. They have a child who is uniting them in one way or another."
~ JONATHAN JACKSON AND HIS "FAN THESIS"

• • •

somescenes
Season 1, Episode 19: "Great, I can't even pick up a roadie."
Season 1, Episode 20: "I've been in love." "And how'd that go for you?"
Season 1, Episode 21: "I actually have a favor to ask." "Anything."
Season 2, Episode 1: "From what I can tell, she's just not that into you."
Season 2, Episode 2: - "'Cause we're friends. Aren't we?"
Season 2, Episode 3: "You gonna tune it or breastfeed it baby?"
Season 2, Episode 5: "And you know what the first thing that came to my mind was? 'I can't wait to tell Avery."
Season 2, Episode 8: "I guess it just came bubbling to the surface when it was supposed to."
Season 2, Episode 9: "I wanted to see if you were going to be around."
Season 2, Episode 10: "All I want is to be a person who gets to say 'I love you' and mean it. So..."
Season 2, Episode 11: "Come by, if you want. Anytime. Day or night."
Season 2, Episode 12: "Hey at least this time I didn't try to kiss you."
Season 2, Episode 13There is one thing that I need, one thing I have to have. You."
Season 2, Episode 14: "You know, just because you close your eyes, doesn't mean your invisible."
Season 2, Episode 14 DELETED SCENE: "Obviously coffee making is not my forte."-"I think I can live with that."
Season 2, Episode 14 DELETED SCENE: Juliette searches Avery's apartment.
Season 2, Episode 15: "Oh, he's seen worse."
Season 3, Episode 1: "You have to forgive me, please. I love you."
Season 3, Episode 2: "Don't you worry about me. You got your crap back, and now we can just be really truly done."
Season 3, Episode 3: The most beautiful girl in the world, she was the most beautiful.
Season 3, Episode 4: "Either way, I lose... I need to not care about you at all. But I don't know how to do that."
Season 3, Episode 5: "After sending me some crap text about being pregnant with my baby, you ignore my calls and won't even face me?
Season 3, Episode 6: "I forgive you but I still don't trust you. And I can't be in a relationship with someone I don't trust."
Season 3, Episode 7: "That was a kick, second time today!"-"Sorry I missed the first, won't happen again."
Season 3, Episode 8: "I'm not my father and you're not your mother... We're us. We got this."
Season 3, Episode 9: "It's kinda cute you were so jealous."-"Well, it's kinda cute you came up with an excuse to come over here."
Season 3, Episode 10: "I want you to marry me...Just say yes."

"It was a big deal in our writers’ room to have her say “I was wrong,” which is not something that comes easily [out of] the lips of Juliette Barnes. But she said it – and to Avery of all people.."
DEE JOHNSON

"I think [the 2.10 doorway scene] is my favorite scene in the episode because they’re both so right there. And if you’re looking at both of those actors’ eyes, it’s really remarkable"
DEE JOHNSON

• • •

theperformances

♪ ♪ Oh, I've been used,
Now I'm cryin'
By you, now I'm dyin'
Yeah, 'cause I've been used♪ ♪
Season 1 Episode 19: I've Been Used

♪ ♪ Nothing in this world will ever break my heart again
No pain this life will put me through will ever ever hurt like you♪ ♪
Season 1 Episode 21: Nothing in This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again

♪ ♪ This love ain't big enough for the two of us
Locked 'n' loaded, it's high noon
Make my day, you son of a gun
This love ain't big enough for the two of us♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 1: This Love Ain't Big Enough

♪ ♪ If you're lookin' for me, I'm gonna see
I'm gonna be, where trouble is♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 3: Trouble Is
Season 2 Episode 10: Trouble Is

♪ ♪ Where would I be, lost or free
The cost is cheap when you know you n e e d
A helping hand, a g u i d i n g light
Somewhere to go on my darkest night ♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 8: Dreams

♪ ♪Even when the words don't rhyme I still hear a love song
I've been broken and I've been bruised, all I had I have to lose
No more singing the worn out blues, been singing them way too long
I don't know what keeps me runnin' but I know what gets me through
Sound of angels when I hear your voice, I surrender I don't have a choice
The fire that burns between you and me, Everything I'll Ever Need♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 12: Everything I'll Ever Need
Season 2 Episode 12: Everything I'll Ever Need Extended Version

♪ ♪This time it's goodbye trouble
I feel the light at the end of this tunnel
I get stronger with every step♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 13: Don't Put Dirt On My Grave

♪ ♪ I'm old enough to know that I'm too young to know a thing
But I see what I see and in you I see everything I'll ever need
I met a lot of faces and I know a lot of names, but everyone I've
comes across has all been just the same but that all changed
Under the downtown neon lights, that's where you caught my eye
You got me all worked up, I ain't leavin' without your love♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 15: I Ain't Leavin' Without Your Love

♪ ♪ Girl we're in this thing together
I ain't afraid to say f o r e v e r
You call and I'll come running after you ♪ ♪
Season 2 Episode 22: One Light Shining

♪ ♪ Crazy for thinking that my love could hold you
I'm crazy for trying, crazy for crying
And I'm crazy for loving you ♪ ♪
Season 3 Episode 1: Crazy

♪ ♪ A lonely star shining bright
She is the dream I have every night
She is the lovesong I'm gonna write
It will be beautiful ♪ ♪
Season 3 Episode 3: Most Beautiful Girl In The World :Band Version
Season 3 Episode 3: Most Beautiful Girl In The World : Piano Version

♪ ♪ Does everything I love slip through my hands, like water like sand?
We've all faced an angry sky, with no safe place we could hide
Watch the dark clouds turn to light, with all our fears and all these years
they just disappear♪ ♪
Season 3 Episode 7: Disappear

• • •

"Selfish and single-minded when it comes to their career, somehow their friendship has turned them both into better people. We appreciated watching them tell it to each other straight and never sugarcoating life's challenges, but always supporting each other through the hard times. And as we watched them filter through each terrible relationship, we kept rooting for them to finally acknowledge the piping hot chemistry we had spotted all along. The tease finally played out in the second half of the TV season, and we got the chance to see these two as a healthy, stable couple -- their
first relationship of e q u a l s

• • •

thevideos
Thousand Years
Let Her Go
Distance
Say Something
Most Beautiful Girl In the World
Wanted
We Belong
Battleships
Can We Start Again?
Can't Pretend
How You Remind Me
Come Around
So Cold
Battlefield
Latch
Boom Clap
Young and Beautiful
Don't Let Me Go
Crazy In Love
Dark Paradise
All I Want
Young And Beautiful
One Light Shining
Say Something
Hiding My Heart
I Am
Can't Stop
'I realized that there is one thing that I need, one thing I have to have...'
Rainbow
Get Lucky
Something that I need
Come To Me
Hiding My Heart
Love Falls Down
My Salvation
Wings
Maybe I'm Amazed
Whispering
Good To You
You don't believe in love?
Consequence
Wrecking Ball
Young And Beautiful
Say Something
Skinny Love
Breathe In Breathe Out
Collide
Dust to Dust
Never gonna be alone
Give Your Heart a Break
Juliette Barnes and Avery Barkley
I've been used
Don't Deserve You
It Goes Like This
Feel Me
Impossible
Parachute
A Little Taste
Fire Escape
Lost Cause
Right Here
Ready To Love Again
Ten Feet Tall

thefiction
The Screw Ups: Juliette&Avery fanfiction community
25 Drabbles of Nashville
More Nashville Drabbles
5 times Juliette tries to sleep with Avery but he keeps being a gentleman

thepast
[001] [002] [003] [004] [005] [006] [007] [008] [009] [010]
[011] [012] [013] [014] [015] [016] [017] [018] [019] [020]
[021] [022] [023] [024] [025] [026] [027] [028] [029] [030]
[031] [032] [033] [034] [035] [037] [038] [039] [040]
[041] [042] [043] [044] [045] [046] [047] [048] [049] [050]
[051] [052] [053] [054] [055] [056] [057] [058] [059] [060]
[061] [062] [063] [064] [065][066] [067] [068] [069] [070]
[071] [072] [073] [074] [075] [076] [077] [078] [079]

thefuture

"Glenn said you were adding O U R song to your set... it sounds beautiful."~Avery
"Juliette Barnes was a regular old fangirl watching you on stage."~Zoey
"Please don't make me be alone again"~Juliette
"He's the best thing that has e v e r happened to my music."
"They bonded, and there was this easy intimacy between them...this genuine and tender connection."
"[Hayden and JJ] bring so much to their scenes together, often without even saying anything.”

recentmoment

X

Last edited by Static Waves; 02-09-2015 at 11:14 AM
Old 01-23-2015, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

tftnt
Old 01-23-2015, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

np! thread 80!
Old 01-23-2015, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

tftnt. So we will have 4 old titles left and I am sure 311 will bring us new ones so we are good, I doubt we will finish this thread fast.
Old 01-23-2015, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

we need some new titles and moments lol. this hiatus is killing me
Old 01-23-2015, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
we need some new titles and moments lol. this hiatus is killing me
Don't forgot to remove the current title. Are you doing a new opening for thread 100?
Old 01-23-2015, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Love the title and that song.
Old 01-23-2015, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Don't forgot to remove the current title. Are you doing a new opening for thread 100?
I don't think so lol.

maybe i'll update the wording a little to reflect their S3 growth, but I think that's more dependent on the end of S3 as opposed to thread 100
Old 01-23-2015, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I don't think so lol.

maybe i'll update the wording a little to reflect their S3 growth, but I think that's more dependent on the end of S3 as opposed to thread 100
ah ok, I know you don't like the first page cause it's too slow so I thought maybe you were planning a change.
Old 01-23-2015, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I partially do want to get rid of all of it, but I love it at the same time lol (Vicky and I worked really hard on it for a long time lol).

but it people want to change it, I can totally help with that!
Old 01-23-2015, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

I like it, I think I am one of the rare who doesn't slow down on the first page.
Old 01-23-2015, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have a love/hate relationship with it lmao

also on another note.... I think I will actually have to take off the day after Juliette giving birth to the baby. Because I literally lost it at Amber giving birth yesterday on Parenthood, I love that character so much. But it's probably going to be even worse for me for Juliette. I love Juliette sooooooo much, and she more than any other character has longed for a family since day 1.

I'm so invested in Juliette's happiness, I know it's gonna destroy me. I need the writers to not screw this up for me.
Old 01-23-2015, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 01-23-2015, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

I just saw that tweet you guys retweeted about the person who saw 311 and

Spoiler:

Last edited by jbshmdfb; 01-23-2015 at 06:10 PM