Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-16-2015, 04:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
Reading spoilers and...

Spoiler:
Also, thinking about the potential of what Liam/Sadie could have been and
Spoiler:
Old 01-17-2015, 09:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 01-17-2015, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wanted Teddy and Sadie more than anything. Poor Eric Close is so undervalued on this show, and I question why his only love interests are batsht crazy lmao.

he's an attractive guy. He would by all means be able to get a normal nice girl!
Old 01-31-2015, 10:36 AM
Addicted Fan

I love the way she sees the show and her character.

Quote:
VM: You’re also on Nashville. TV is so great for women right now. One of the cool things about Nashville is how your storyline—and other female characters’ storylines—is about having a career. Is that one of the things that drew you to it?

LB: Well, Connie Britton drew me to it because I’m obsessed with her. And the fact that there was singing. I always love to see singing on television; any form of a musical is exciting to me. But, yeah, I like the fact that these women are driven. Like Connie’s character balances a family and a career, and this past season has dealt with her trying to figure that out a little bit more. One of the things that I really like about my character is that they haven’t really made it about romance; they made it about her career. In the most recent episode I got punched in the face by my ex-husband, and then it becomes a more serious arc.

VM: Another thing that’s great about Nashville is the relationship between your character and Connie Britton’s. We wrote a Letter from the Editors right before Christmas about the importance of mentor relationships and how it’s something we never see depicted with women.

LB: Never. We never do. And that’s what kills me. When I did Nineon Broadway, Chita Rivera took every single actress, who was willing, under her wing and really mentored us all. And I think, unfortunately, what we see a lot on television, especially network television, is combative female relationships—more like older women who are insecure and threatened by the younger woman who is “just trying to make it in the world.” I like the fact that [on Nashville] these are two strong, independent, talented women and they’re not threatened by each other.

x
Old 01-31-2015, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually love Laura she says real good things and seems to live simply by Connie

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 01-31-2015, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Laura is all about cultivating female relationships and supporting other females. seriously. that's rare in broadway imo
Old 01-31-2015, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope she can share some scenes with Hayden and Clare though.. more women power!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 01-31-2015, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hayden and Sadie definitely need scenes! They are on the same label!
Old 01-31-2015, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Laura is all about cultivating female relationships and supporting other females. seriously. that's rare in broadway imo
I love that about her (and also, no wonder she and Connie get along)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 01-31-2015, 02:37 PM
Addicted Fan

I really hope they don't screw her storyline in season 3B.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

seriously, I'm glad she and Connie became friends. They definitely come from that same mentality.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
I really hope they don't screw her storyline in season 3B.
unfortunately I don't have high hopes for this... not looking forward to her abusive ex sticking around

Spoiler:
Sarah [youtube]
Old 01-31-2015, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:
Old 01-31-2015, 03:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
unfortunately I don't have high hopes for this... not looking forward to her abusive ex sticking around

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 01-31-2015, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler: