Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
Anything important from marshall on nashchat? Or did he just do nonsense chit chat?

I fear juliette becomes to maddie, what bucky was to rayna or glenn to Juliette.
It was pretty much nonsense to me. I hate that she praises him so much for being deep/blah blah blah,....everything is so surface level to me, I'm not seeing anything between the lines, I don't think there's really any symbolism or anything to decipher but she's saying he's brought new life to the show. IT RAINED ON RAYNA'S FUNERAL DAY,....WOW! like they invented that.

Didn't say more than 5 seconds about Juliette. Don't think he even mentioned Avery's name in the entire thing. Basically admitted that they won't revisit Clay being too old for Maddie. Praised Lennon and Maisy pretty much the entire time which is worrisome. Said everything written about Maddie came so organically...

Rayna will be a force in all the characters lives forever

Scarlett. Just WAIT until next week. Just wait..... hmm.

Nashville is not ending anytime soon (at least he doesn't think so)
Old 03-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
It was pretty much nonsense to me. I hate that she praises him so much for being deep/blah blah blah,....everything is so surface level to me, I'm not seeing anything between the lines, I don't think there's really any symbolism or anything to decipher but she's saying he's brought new life to the show. IT RAINED ON RAYNA'S FUNERAL DAY,....WOW! like they invented that.

Didn't say more than 5 seconds about Juliette. Don't think he even mentioned Avery's name in the entire thing. Basically admitted that they won't revisit Clay being too old for Maddie. Praised Lennon and Maisy pretty much the entire time which is worrisome. Said everything written about Maddie came so organically...

Rayna will be a force in all the characters lives forever

Scarlett. Just WAIT until next week. Just wait..... hmm.

Seems like Laurel and Hardy can't get anything good out of their "creative" mind. It's sad. I also heard Juliette's version of the song won't be in the album? I hope hayden realizes these producers treat her and jonathan like crap and is able to find something better.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Seems like Laurel and Hardy can't get anything good out of their "creative" mind. It's sad. I also heard Juliette's version of the song won't be in the album? I hope hayden realizes these producers treat her and jonathan like crap and is able to find something better.
So do I. I wonder what kind of contract she has and if she can get out of it. I'm praying for cancellation.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
So do I. I wonder what kind of contract she has and if she can get out of it. I'm praying for cancellation.
I hoping that if she decide to leave that they decide to write out JJ as well instead of killing her off so that J/A have their happy ending since they don't know how to write for either anyways.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
As far as I know Hayden signed for 22 eps last season and will likely renew or cancel her contract during the break I assume (so that if she wants to leave they have enough time to prepare). But who knows. I would like to see hayden and jonahtan on another show. They have good chemistry.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
omg,...this is just painful
Couldn't agree more!! We now have the Maddie show and Zach taking over H65. I didn't watch last night but I know through Twitter that W/Z kissed and a couple of unfortunate tweeters had the audacity to say Zach was adorable I had to smack them down hard. The sad part is that these same tweeters will be roasting him next week when he is so insensitive to Deacon about the album . That boy is just not right and needs to get shipped back to CA. I can't believe I lost Kevin for this idiot.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
And this is the reason I think Connie wanted out, if just last season I think she would have stayed on since she would have done more eps according to interviews. So sad if it did end up cancelled cause then they killed her off for no other reason than to build Maddie show. I can´t even understand why this split season thing and hurried storyline for Rayna when they could have used more time to build everything up? And with that I mean all characters.

As for contracts, since we now know also Connie was still under contract, I think they all have 7 year contracts. Saw that mentioned in some old article from when show started. But with Marshall not wanting to force people to work with him, I think he would let also Hayden out if she wanted.

Last edited by IceTear1; 03-05-2017 at 12:46 PM
Old 03-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
And this is the reason I think Connie wanted out, if just last season I think she would have stayed on since she would have done more eps according to interviews. So sad if it did end up cancelled cause then they killed her off for no other reason than to build Maddie show. I can´t even understand why this split season thing and hurried storyline for Rayna when they could have used more time to build everything up? And with that I mean all characters.
Fully agree with that. I'm so tired with these two jerks. Can we make a petition to get them fired?
Old 03-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Fully agree with that. I'm so tired with these two jerks. Can we make a petition to get them fired?
It's odd to me that these are seasoned show runners and yet they seem to have a really hard time writing a fresh and interesting storyline. They also seem to think they're turning out A+ stuff when it's clearly not
Old 03-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
It's odd to me that these are seasoned show runners and yet they seem to have a really hard time writing a fresh and interesting storyline. They also seem to think they're turning out A+ stuff when it's clearly not
Honestly apart of 30 something and that other show that lasted only quite short, they never wrote anything really noteworthy for tv. Thy did produce some gdecent action movies, but didn't write them. I think writing is not their stregth anymore. Plus just bc they wrote quite good two decades ago doesn't mean they are still good. Times change and people change. What worked in the 90s doesn't have to work now. The problem is, their fame lives off what they made in the 90s.

Last edited by Arrakis; 03-05-2017 at 05:04 PM
Old 03-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
It is odd for me too. I was expecting so much as being My so called life fan and now they have ruined Nashville completely for me (well new eps, I will always love seasons 1-4). And I´m so tired of their all has to be reality talk when obviously everything hasn´t been that and there would have been better ways to do many things.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
It is odd for me too. I was expecting so much as being My so called life fan and now they have ruined Nashville completely for me (well new eps, I will always love seasons 1-4). And I´m so tired of their all has to be reality talk when obviously everything hasn´t been that and there would have been better ways to do many things.
As I said their only two noteworthy shows were made two dcades ago. And times and people change and what worked then, doesn't have to work now anymore. I wouldn't have hired them. I thought from the very first moment this was a mistake (tbh I was the only one thinking that).
Old 03-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Sarah [youtube]
Old 03-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

oh wow poor Maisy. Hopefully Amy gives her a chance to talk.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Actually it is more than Maisy.