Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2017, 05:04 PM
  #61
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by slbcwrites (View Post)
You know, I think sometimes actors just view their work from a completely different realm and perspective than fans. They may realize that fans get emotionally invested in the shows, but I don't think sometimes they realize HOW invested the fans are. So I'm witnessing a lot of angst and people upset this week wondering what's happening to Rayna, and Connie is probably just disconnected from that a little because it's her job and she might not understand the fan's viewpoint all that well. I doubt she reads much social media chatter. And I think many actors are probably like that. They may try to relate to the fans, but they are viewing the show and their work completely differently than we are. I don't think she's intentionally being insensitive or mean, she just doesn't see it the same way the fans do.
You could be right, but she's also a very smart woman, so I don't know. I suppose we'll find out soon enough though.
Nashville615 is offline  
Old 02-20-2017, 05:14 PM
  #62
Master Fan

 
soapbubbles511's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 12,432
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connie-...ts-32242641609

Connie's doing one of those AOL Build interviews like Chip and Hayden did before the premiere next Tuesday (she's also on Live with Kelly that day)
__________________
Cause time is the worst kind of friend
Always there till you need it, then gone in the end
Oh but love is stronger than it, love is stronger than it
Sarah [youtube]
soapbubbles511 is offline  
Old 02-20-2017, 05:18 PM
  #63
Master Fan

 
jbshmdfb's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connie-...ts-32242641609

Connie's doing one of those AOL Build interviews like Chip and Hayden did before the premiere next Tuesday (she's also on Live with Kelly that day)
Well that is odd timing. Thanks for the info.
jbshmdfb is offline  
Old 02-20-2017, 06:33 PM
  #64
Master Fan

 
Jp10ah's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,720
Hmmm,...that is very odd timing
__________________
307
Jp10ah is offline  
Old 02-20-2017, 09:56 PM
  #65
Master Fan

 
lg238's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by slbcwrites (View Post)
You know, I think sometimes actors just view their work from a completely different realm and perspective than fans. They may realize that fans get emotionally invested in the shows, but I don't think sometimes they realize HOW invested the fans are. So I'm witnessing a lot of angst and people upset this week wondering what's happening to Rayna, and Connie is probably just disconnected from that a little because it's her job and she might not understand the fan's viewpoint all that well. I doubt she reads much social media chatter. And I think many actors are probably like that. They may try to relate to the fans, but they are viewing the show and their work completely differently than we are. I don't think she's intentionally being insensitive or mean, she just doesn't see it the same way the fans do.
I'm just glad hayden (at least from what she often said in different occasions) sees the show more as a fan than an actor. Ok both. She apparently does not read other scenes than hers to watch them as fan. So I feel she might understand the fans concerns a lot more. Just she doesn't talk about it bc she is not in a position to do so probably.
__________________
"Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels,
his was the most....human" - Kirk about Spock

Icon by Me
lg238 is offline  
Old 02-20-2017, 09:57 PM
  #66
Master Fan

 
lg238's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connie-...ts-32242641609

Connie's doing one of those AOL Build interviews like Chip and Hayden did before the premiere next Tuesday (she's also on Live with Kelly that day)
All the missing answers will hopefully be given then. For how long she will finally stay etc.

Oops sorry for the double post. Just realized I already posted.
__________________
"Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels,
his was the most....human" - Kirk about Spock

Icon by Me
lg238 is offline  
Old 02-21-2017, 04:08 AM
  #67
Part-Time Fan
 
redhairlove08's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
All the missing answers will hopefully be given then. For how long she will finally stay etc.
By the time she does these interviews the episode will have already aired and we're going to know the answer to how long she's staying. She's most likely doing these as a way to comfort the fans and soften the blow a little bit I think.
redhairlove08 is offline  
Old 02-22-2017, 03:22 AM
  #68
Dedicated Fan
 
IceTear1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
^I agree with that. I've seen actors talk about their favorite scenes, and the reasons they pick them have nothing to do with the actual scene but rather with how nice the weather was that day or that they got to drive a dune buggy or something else unrelated to the ep.

I think when actors think of a show, they think of all this behind the scenes stuff and how the schedule impacts their life or how annoying a coworker is or whatever. But with fans, we often only think of the characters and storylines, so are we much more immersed in the world of the show than the actors ever could be.
Yes to all of this. And then adding the level of Fanfiction as I read it a lot and have been also writing my own and that puts you in the characters world even more deeply.

So it´s different experience for fans than for actors who are just doing their job for sure.

Quote:
Well that is odd timing. Thanks for the info.
Though with Hayden also having interview about same time. I think they are marketing this parts finale.
IceTear1 is offline  
Old 02-22-2017, 03:47 AM
  #69
Extreme Fan
 
soup333's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
Though with Hayden also having interview about same time. I think they are marketing this parts finale.
Hayden has a movie coming out early March. She might be doing promo for that.
soup333 is offline  
Old 02-23-2017, 05:34 AM
  #70
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,742


March 10, 2017

1 God Shall Wipe All Tears Away

2 Your Best (Lennon Stella & Maisy Stella)

3 All of Me (Clare Bowen & Sam Palladio)

4 Simple as That (Charles Esten)

5 A Few Steps Away (Joseph David Jones)

6 My Favorite Hurricane (Connie Britton & Charles Esten)

7 Burn To Dark (Chris Carmack)

8 On My Way (Hayden Panettiere & Jonathan Jackson)

9 Won't Back Down (Jonathan Jackson)

10 Sanctuary (Charles Esten, Lennon Stella, Maisy Stella)

11 Close To The Fire (Joseph David Jones)

12 To Make You Feel My Love (Maisy Stella)
KellieW is offline  
Old 02-23-2017, 05:50 AM
  #71
Dedicated Fan
 
Jjou's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 705
I'm so glad 'Already Gone' was actually available on uk iTunes, I would've been gutted to have to wait for the soundtrack like in previous seasons and then for it to be missing! It only took 5 seasons to release it, meanwhile Clay has 2 songs, the Stella's 3 and Hayden/Connie aka THE LEAD ACTRESSES have 1 each!!
__________________
icon by heart of rhythm
Jjou is offline  
Old 02-23-2017, 08:08 AM
  #72
Master Fan

 
lg238's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellieW (View Post)


March 10, 2017

1 God Shall Wipe All Tears Away

2 Your Best (Lennon Stella & Maisy Stella)

3 All of Me (Clare Bowen & Sam Palladio)

4 Simple as That (Charles Esten)

5 A Few Steps Away (Joseph David Jones)

6 My Favorite Hurricane (Connie Britton & Charles Esten)

7 Burn To Dark (Chris Carmack)

8 On My Way (Hayden Panettiere & Jonathan Jackson)

9 Won't Back Down (Jonathan Jackson)

10 Sanctuary (Charles Esten, Lennon Stella, Maisy Stella)

11 Close To The Fire (Joseph David Jones)

12 To Make You Feel My Love (Maisy Stella)
Only one song for Hayden and jonathan each and also connie? That is major BS. I'm more disappointed than ever with this show. And i really believed after season 4 it couldn't get any worse. But guess I was wrong.
__________________
"Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels,
his was the most....human" - Kirk about Spock

Icon by Me
lg238 is offline  
Old 02-23-2017, 08:16 AM
  #73
Dedicated Fan
 
Jjou's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 705
It's crap isn't it? Especially that Hayden and Connie don't even have individual songs, only duets. Sigh.
__________________
icon by heart of rhythm
Jjou is offline  
Old 02-23-2017, 08:20 AM
  #74
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,218
I can listen to the music on Spotify now in the UK which is great - because I wouldn't be buying this. So much for more focus on music this season .
FAB47 is offline  
Old 02-23-2017, 08:25 AM
  #75
Master Fan

 
lg238's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17,310
Already back in summer when I first heard ed and marshall would take over I thought this won't become better. Bc for this show their ways just wouldn't work. And also for the music I saw it coming that this woldn't work well. Everyone on social media told me to shut up, but guess it was them who should've shut up then already.
__________________
"Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels,
his was the most....human" - Kirk about Spock

Icon by Me
lg238 is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:41 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST