Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2017, 11:34 AM
  #16
Master Fan

 
jbshmdfb's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,234
I'm so over the favoritism. It's like the show is desperate to get me to a point where I would say I miss Dee.
jbshmdfb is offline  
Old 02-14-2017, 11:40 AM
  #17
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I'm so over the favoritism. It's like the show is desperate to get me to a point where I would say I miss Dee.
Totally agree. I am Hayden is one of the leads and should have been included in this over Chip. Chip is NOT one of the leads.
KellieW is offline  
Old 02-14-2017, 12:08 PM
  #18
Dedicated Fan
 
Jjou's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 705
It's still pretty cool though.
__________________
icon by heart of rhythm
Jjou is offline  
Old 02-14-2017, 12:09 PM
  #19
Master Fan

 
jbshmdfb's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjou (View Post)
It's still pretty cool though.
True.
jbshmdfb is offline  
Old 02-14-2017, 12:43 PM
  #20
Part-Time Fan
 
redhairlove08's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 416
Deyna is the most loved couple on the show. I'm sorry to say it but the writers/showrunners probably look at social media and 95% of the conversation is Deyna. In one way or another, they've been together since the beginning, and they're a huge part of what makes the show what it is. Everyone loves them.

In order to get good revenue and a good turnout, a company is going to want to advertise the thing that will bring the most money/turnout for them. Deacon and Rayna are going to bring in tourists for them.

No, Chip isn't TECHNICALLY a co-lead, but he's beloved and that's going to bring them a lot of money. Connie is obviously a co-lead, so adding the other half of the couple that most of the fandom loves, it's going to be good for Madame Tusade's.
redhairlove08 is offline  
Old 02-14-2017, 12:48 PM
  #21
Master Fan

 
jbshmdfb's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,234
yeah I don't think 95% of the conversation is Deyna. There is no question they are popular but 95%. I am pretty sure there is more than 5% of the stuff online being venting about either S/G, Will, J/A, Maddie being on too much. Just facebook is mostly anti Scarlett these days for example.
jbshmdfb is offline  
Old 02-14-2017, 12:50 PM
  #22
Loyal Fan
 
slbcwrites's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,245
Well, not everyone loves Deyna, lol, but I agree they are very popular and this doesn't really bother me in that regard. It's just weird to me that for the majority of the series the faces of the show were Connie and Hayden, but Hayden was not included in this. But it's not something I'm pissed about, it's just weird to me.
slbcwrites is offline  
Old 02-14-2017, 12:50 PM
  #23
Extreme Fan
 
soup333's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhairlove08 (View Post)
Deyna is the most loved couple on the show. I'm sorry to say it but the writers/showrunners probably look at social media and 95% of the conversation is Deyna. In one way or another, they've been together since the beginning, and they're a huge part of what makes the show what it is. Everyone loves them.

In order to get good revenue and a good turnout, a company is going to want to advertise the thing that will bring the most money/turnout for them. Deacon and Rayna are going to bring in tourists for them.

No, Chip isn't TECHNICALLY a co-lead, but he's beloved and that's going to bring them a lot of money. Connie is obviously a co-lead, so adding the other half of the couple that most of the fandom loves, it's going to be good for Madame Tusade's.
It should have been Rayna and Juliette. But this attitude is exactly why the Deyna fans will be the ones to save the show if Rayna dies. Damn sure won't be me 'cause they'll have chased me off. I ship a lesser couple(s) so clearly I don't matter to the showrunners or the network.
soup333 is offline  
Old 02-14-2017, 12:57 PM
  #24
Master Fan

 
jbshmdfb's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,234
And if a big part of the conversation is D/R... the fact they are the only ones in all the episodes plays a big part of that.
jbshmdfb is offline  
Old 02-14-2017, 01:53 PM
  #25
Master Fan

 
soapbubbles511's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 12,456
It's not exactly a new thing that they treat Chip as a kinda lead. Last season the only ones who got new promo pics were Connie, Hayden and Chip. And all three of them were in the promo pic used for the album covers. This season there's both a Connie/Hayden poster and another version that also includes Chip. They were the only three who got individual character promos before the season.

Who knows, maybe Hayden was asked and wasn't available/didn't want to. Because generally the promo is Connie/Hayden with Chip sometimes included and sometimes not.

In any case I hope they go to the opening because I want pictures of them with their wax selves
__________________
Cause time is the worst kind of friend
Always there till you need it, then gone in the end
Oh but love is stronger than it, love is stronger than it
Sarah [youtube]
soapbubbles511 is online now  
Old 02-14-2017, 02:54 PM
  #26
Master Fan

 
jbshmdfb's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,234
I guess we should be thankful there isn't a Maddie one. Cause she is treated as sort of lead too.
jbshmdfb is offline  
Old 02-14-2017, 03:03 PM
  #27
Dedicated Fan
 
IceTear1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
It's not exactly a new thing that they treat Chip as a kinda lead. Last season the only ones who got new promo pics were Connie, Hayden and Chip. And all three of them were in the promo pic used for the album covers. This season there's both a Connie/Hayden poster and another version that also includes Chip. They were the only three who got individual character promos before the season.

Who knows, maybe Hayden was asked and wasn't available/didn't want to. Because generally the promo is Connie/Hayden with Chip sometimes included and sometimes not.

In any case I hope they go to the opening because I want pictures of them with their wax selves
I think it´s about setting, since there was this description that they would be infront Bluebird and people could take photos between them.

Really wish we would get some photos That pic Connie posted with cardboard Rayna was also so good
IceTear1 is offline  
Old 02-14-2017, 05:27 PM
  #28
Master Fan

 
lg238's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 18,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhairlove08 (View Post)
Deyna is the most loved couple on the show. I'm sorry to say it but the writers/showrunners probably look at social media and 95% of the conversation is Deyna. In one way or another, they've been together since the beginning, and they're a huge part of what makes the show what it is. Everyone loves them.
That is only partly true. Bc in the last season people were kind of pissed at the exaggeration of juliette's story and now while people love "deyna" the bigger amount of social media conversation for deyna over javery is due to the giant imbalance in screentime and the lack of a good story for javery compared to deyna. So the writers are provoking this imbalance on social media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
Really wish we would get some photos That pic Connie posted with cardboard Rayna was also so good
That was funny. Hayden did a similar pic in season 2. But now she doesn't seem anymore overly invested in promoting the show in her day to day life (which I can fully understand given the circumstances).
__________________
"Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels,
his was the most....human" - Kirk about Spock

Icon by Me
lg238 is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 12:57 PM
  #29
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,742
No new songs on this but thought I would share in case anyone is interested.

http://goncc.com/nashville-duets-wil...day-digitally/
KellieW is offline  
Old 02-15-2017, 10:20 PM
  #30
Master Fan

 
jbshmdfb's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 24,234
jbshmdfb is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:41 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST