Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-17-2016, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Avery just needs to hush. Unless Juliette was sleeping with a serial killer or something, he doesn't get to judge. Especially not when he's sleeping with Layla and letting her in the vicinity of their child.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-17-2016, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Avery just needs to hush. Unless Juliette was sleeping with a serial killer or something, he doesn't get to judge. Especially not when he's sleeping with Layla and letting her in the vicinity of their child.
This. At least Noah hasn't shown any signs of crazy, just by the tantrums Layla threw him last week which he ended up apologizing for he should have thought twice but nope better to be a coward and run from his Juliette feelings than be a adult dating an adult.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think Nashville's ending will be as bad as Castle's, I think it will be worse.
Old 05-18-2016, 04:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Was hoping someone could shed some light on something for me, cos it's annoying and confusing me right now.

The sneak peek for tonight's ep, with Rayna and Deacon arguing in their kitchen, has been advertised by ABC (grr) as "will Deacon leave Rayna again?"

Excuse me???? When did he leave the first time??? If we're talking "leaving the relationship"; hasn't it always been Rayna doing that?

I get that in their darker days he was physically absent while on a bender, and he left the house last week when Rayna was out of town - but as far as the relationship, hasn't he been the one wishing she'd never left him?!

Am I interpreting this wrong? Have I interpreted their entire relationship wrong???
Old 05-18-2016, 04:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Am I interpreting this wrong? Have I interpreted their entire relationship wrong???
Nah. If you did, then I did too. I initially took Rayna's "leave AGAIN?" comment to be a response to him leaving the house in the last episode and staying at "his" place. She's mad that he's just going to run off to his place instead of try to work through it together.

But if they're playing the comment that way, I guess it's just another example of how this show always likes to blame Deacon. Although I'd think with Deacon as heated as he is in that scene, he'd probably throw it back in her face that she's the one who always leaves him.
Old 05-18-2016, 04:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTragic (View Post)
Was hoping someone could shed some light on something for me, cos it's annoying and confusing me right now.

The sneak peek for tonight's ep, with Rayna and Deacon arguing in their kitchen, has been advertised by ABC (grr) as "will Deacon leave Rayna again?"

Excuse me???? When did he leave the first time??? If we're talking "leaving the relationship"; hasn't it always been Rayna doing that?

I get that in their darker days he was physically absent while on a bender, and he left the house last week when Rayna was out of town - but as far as the relationship, hasn't he been the one wishing she'd never left him?!

I agree with you. And also, in the sneak peek, Rayna is asking Deacon, if he's going to leave, again.

I'm guessing, they're referring to Deacon leaving last week? But that makes no sense. Clearly, he wasn't leaving the relationship. And we don't know if he left the house, because he was upset, and didnt want to stay there alone, or if Rayna had asked him to leave, for awhile?
Old 05-18-2016, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

From the end of 315 when she finds him at the cabin

"You leaving like that hurts. It hurts as bad as it did the first time you ever did it. And I know we've skipped a few steps here, but babe please don't leave me anymore."

He tends to run away. To the cabin. To his house. Often because he seems to think she's better off without him.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-18-2016, 05:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
From the end of 315 when she finds him at the cabin

"You leaving like that hurts. It hurts as bad as it did the first time you ever did it. And I know we've skipped a few steps here, but babe please don't leave me anymore."

He tends to run away. To the cabin. To his house. Often because he seems to think she's better off without him.
Yeah, but that's Rayna's definition of leaving and I would submit that Deacon might be guilty of walking away from the hard stuff, but I agree that Rayna's the only one who's actually left the relationship. As Deacon said to her, at the cabin, she's made all the decisions in their relationship, and it sounds like she's decided how to define "leaving" here.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

So we now know why there is no song to purchase of the Elton John & Gunnar performance, they sang it live on set.

From Sam:
Quote:
Can't believe I get to make music with @eltonjohn in tonight's episode of #Nashville! Usually we record the songs for the show, then mime to our own voices, but elton wanted to sing live, which meant I sang live with him too! He then traded the whole cast and crew to a spontaneous medley of his hits. Was seriously the best day I've ever had on set. Look at his gold shoes!!! #bluewonderful #nashville @nashvilleabc
Old 05-20-2016, 02:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

There's a DR sneak peek in this part of Connie's interview on the View.

Old 05-20-2016, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Haven't had a chance to watch yet but apparently there's a DR sneak peek in Connie's interview on The View from this morning

Nashville: Connie Britton Talks Series Ending on The View - canceled TV shows - TV Series Finale

And according to this a different DR sneak peek was in the broadcast version than what's posted on youtube. Maybe someone's put that version up somewhere too

ETA: And I'm just a bit slow
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-20-2016, 02:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Haven't had a chance to watch yet but apparently there's a DR sneak peek in Connie's interview on The View from this morning

Nashville: Connie Britton Talks Series Ending on The View - canceled TV shows - TV Series Finale

And according to this a different DR sneak peek was in the broadcast version than what's posted on youtube. Maybe someone's put that version up somewhere too
This has a scene from the previous episode, not a sneak peek.

Last edited by TVFan221; 05-20-2016 at 03:44 PM
Old 05-20-2016, 02:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 (View Post)
There's a DR sneak peek in this part of Connie's interview on the View.
Thanks for the sneak peek.
Old 05-20-2016, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Sneak Peek: Rayna and Daphne Sing 'Together We Stand' Video | Nashville
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-20-2016, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

They sound so lovely together!

And yup, still bitter that Deacon isn't on stage with them. What a wasted opportunity!