Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Yeah it's Lennon. It's a beautiful shot, I agree. I would have loved for Juliette, Avery and Will to be part of that montage. My favorite part of it though I think is Bucky. Which is weird cause I am not a Bucky fan but I thought that was well acted.
Bucky made me cry - so sad
Old 03-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAB47 (View Post)
Bucky made me cry - so sad
Bucky and Deacon. I have NO sympathy for Maddie. Ugh.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Question, am I the only one bothered by Scarlett's reaction to the death? I feel like she is crying more for Rayna than she did for her own mom. I understand if it's crying for what her uncle and cousins lost cause I have done that myself in real life but I feel like there is so much focus on her pain. Kinda feels out of place.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Question, am I the only one bothered by Scarlett's reaction to the death? I feel like she is crying more for Rayna than she did for her own mom. I understand if it's crying for what her uncle and cousins lost cause I have done that myself in real life but I feel like there is so much focus on her pain. Kinda feels out of place.
I had the same initial reaction and then I thought:

After the Scunnar history rewrite, my patience with Scarlett is nonexistent so that probably affecting how I viewed it.

I also considered how deep and introspective these writers are and they made a point to show Gunnar comforting her. So maybe the point of some of this is to show him being there to support her - everyone, but mostly her. Also made a point to show Gunnar alone on the couch.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
I had the same initial reaction and then I thought:

After the Scunnar history rewrite, my patience with Scarlett is nonexistent so that probably affecting how I viewed it.

I also considered how deep and introspective these writers are and they made a point to show Gunnar comforting her. So maybe the point of some of this is to show him being there to support her - everyone, but mostly her. Also made a point to show Gunnar alone on the couch.
That's my thing about it, it feels like a forced S/G plot over a natural reaction to an aunt dying.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's my thing about it, it feels like a forced S/G plot over a natural reaction to an aunt dying.
Yeah I was like "OMG SCARLETT! you're acting more upset than Deacon you fool" I hope they have her at least mention how sad she is for everyone not how sad she is for herself.

Does anyone know what Scarlett is saying through her sobs? I can't make it out. Is it, "Please hold on to me?"

Maybe she's crying because Damien broke up with her

Last edited by Jp10ah; 03-01-2017 at 07:22 PM
Old 03-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

^^That would be so cold blooded. But maybe he did leave. He's this "great" director and all.

Last edited by soup333; 03-01-2017 at 07:40 PM
Old 03-01-2017, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
Yeah I was like "OMG SCARLETT! you're acting more upset than Deacon you fool" I hope they have her at least mention how sad she is for everyone not how sad she is for herself.

Does anyone know what Scarlett is saying through her sobs? I can't make it out. Is it, "Please hold on to me?"

Maybe she's crying because Damien broke up with her
I don't think Damien broke up with her. But yeah it did sound like she was saying "Please hold on to me?". I don't envy Gunnar. Poor guy just got dumped, the girl didn't wait 5 mins to jump into someone else's bed and now he has to be her rock through all this yet the moment she is fine she will probably go right back to Damien. Dude deserves better.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think Damien broke up with her. But yeah it did sound like she was saying "Please hold on to me?". I don't envy Gunnar. Poor guy just got dumped, the girl didn't wait 5 mins to jump into someone else's bed and now he has to be her rock through all this yet the moment she is fine she will probably go right back to Damien. Dude deserves better.
Yeah I feel like if Damien was her soulmate he would be with her throughout all of this
Old 03-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I feel like if Damien was her soulmate he would be with her throughout all of this
The guy barely knows her, he is nowhere near soulmate level but if he is, good for her I guess since she seem to think a guy who treats her like crap and then compliments her is worthy of her.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The guy barely knows her, he is nowhere near soulmate level but if he is, good for her I guess since she seem to think a guy who treats her like crap and then compliments her is worthy of her.
I kind of meant that as sarcasm "soulmate" just undermining how she feels about the guy she barely knows
Old 03-01-2017, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I kind of meant that as sarcasm "soulmate" just undermining how she feels about the guy she barely knows
I know but you would think he is the way they are promoting that relationship on social media, trying to make it happen.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Not even tempted to watch the sneak peek... the quote in the tweet is more than enough for it to be a big NOPE for me
Sarah [youtube]
Old 03-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Three sneak peeks involving Deacon, three sneak peeks that have ripped my heart out. Chip is so so so good and his teary eyes break me every time. This is torture. I don't think I can watch.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:20 PM
Total Fan

I thought Maddie was wonderful in the preview. Loved it when she told Deacon, "You're my dad" after he said, "I don't know who I am w/o her. Very sweet and shows Maddie in a very mature never-before-seen manner. This may be what it takes to bring her down from all her selfishness. She always had Rayna, her rock, to totally be herself with, even to the point of being disrespectful and heartless and rude. That's what we do sometimes.....say and do exactly what we want knowing that person loves us and forgives us even when we are unbearable.

Bucky broke my heart.