Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-26-2014, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Nashville 50,000 Posts Celebration Thread!

The history;
may 29th, 2012 - Nashville Campaign started by snatches of sunshine

may 1st, 2014 - Nashville board opened

may 13th, 2014 - Nashville board reaches 10,000 posts
june 11th, 2014 - Nashville board reaches 25,000 posts
september 25th,2014 - Nashville board reaches 50,000 posts

• • •

There are a lot of things about "Nashville" that make it worth watching -- its interesting take on female rivalry, its not-terrible original music, the fact that it's set in Nashville and its female-centric storyline involving Britton's Rayna and her young, pop-country sensation rival Juliette Barnes (Hayden Panettiere).

• • •

The board in o u r w o r d s;

So proud of us for hitting yet another milestone! This is such an amazing and positive place to post about one of my favorite shows. We have the best mods and posters here & I can't wait for S3 and more crazy posting to begin. Next stop 100k! (YoursToHold)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Well, there is so many reasons why I love this show but the music is extra special to me. I've always loved Country music and when I first heard about this show before the first season I immediately got excited to watch it. The music on the show is wonderful, I enjoy every song and every performance that's aired so far. I have watched every episode and love all the character but some I don't like but for the most part Rayna, Deacon, Maddie, Scarlet, Sam and Avery. I'm not a big fan of Juliet but when she isn't a mess I do like her. My favorite couple is Deacon and Rayna I feel like they are two souls lost in the world of the music industry and being a celebrity but they loved one another and belong together plus I want to see them be a family with Maddie. This show is so great to watch, it's interesting, fun and dramatic but in the end it's just a great music series. Can't wait for season 3 and what's to come next. (MrღMrsStinsbatskys)

Congrats for reaching this great milestone! The Nashville board is responsible for bringing me to Fan Forum and meeting lots of cool and friendly new people. The board is a great fun place to discuss the show, share likes and discuss different viewpoints. Hopefully the board continues to grow and we reach many more milestones together (Emes)

Before Nashville, I didn't watch much TV. My life was simpler back then. Less stressful in some ways too. I didn't have to worry about storylines, shipping, or ratings. I didn't have to complain about how ABC never promotes the show. I didn't have to re-tweet everything #Nashville related for buzz. I didn't have to tweet at writers and producers about things I like, didn't like, or wanted. I didn't spend money on songs on Itunes on such a consistent basis. I didn't have to block off an entire night of my life for pre-episode prep, episode watching/live tweeting, and post episode recovery. I didn't make funny pictures with funny hashtag phrases that captured what everyone wanted to say for themselves....

..and I would have missed it all. I would have missed the friends I have made on Fan forum and Twitter. The beautiful people I get to talk about the show and the characters with for endless hours. The anticipation of a new episode. The night we all worked together to #RenewNashville22 and the subsequent hangover that I had...I can't speak for anyone else. And creating the #AveryBarkleyforbabydaddy trend which will always be my greatest Nashville moment as a fan. Followed closely by giving Jonathan Jackson a reason to follow me on Twitter. This is my life now thanks to Nashville and thanks to Fan forum. It's a good life. (adreamer12)

I first heard about Nashville because of Jonathan Jackson but I wasn’t really planning on watching it since I wasn’t a huge country music fan. I ultimately made the decision to tune in after I saw Hayden giving an interview about the show. She totally sold on the character of Juliette during that interview that I just had to tune in. I watched season 1 regularly until about mid season when life just got in the way and I ended up behind but I was able to catch up during the hiatus and I was totally hooked. I didn’t discover the Nashville online community (mainly tumblr) until a few episodes into season 2 and after episode 2.10, I changed my blog url to “barkleyandbarnes” and fully embraced the fanship. I am now completely obsessed with everything about this show, the music, the cast, the characters, everything. It’s really great to have a place where we can all get together to gush about all the things we love, gripe about the things we don’t like, speculate about what we think will happen and elaborate scenarios about what we wish would happen. I’ve had such a blast interacting with people in the fandom and have made some really great friends both here and on tumblr and for that I and very grateful. (barkleyandbarnes)

It's a rare thing that a t.v show manages to bring music and acting together and blend it into 42 minutes of captivating and enrapturing storytelling. The show has managed to draw the two pillars of the entertainment industry together with a stellar cast lead by two of the most under-acknowledged actresses in the business at the moment. For me, the thing that stands out most about the show is that passion the actors and actresses show in each scene and performance. The moment that had me hooked was in the premiere when Juliette and Rayna meet in the dressing room, the energy and chemistry the two shared was mind blowing and only grew from there. The show has also opened my mind to country music as the tracks written and produced by an exceptionally talented group of songwriters continue to shock and amaze me. Like every t.v show, Nashville has its critics and questionable casting but at the end of the day this is a unique and powerful production that is filled with wonderful cast and crew members and I am entirely grateful them. (Apples200)

(hangingonalie)

A video of Lennon and Maisy on You Tube lead me to stumble across a clip of a programme called ‘Nashville,’ before I knew it, I was hooked. I love the show, and the cast are outstandingly talented. I love the complicated lives of the two female country stars, how their stories are intertwined with the supporting characters and the perfectly crafted original songs that form the soundtrack to their stories. When I happened upon Fan Forum, it was unknown to me. I was looking for gossip on my favourite couple, Juliette and Avery. Little did I know that it would become somewhere to go so frequently, to meet people I now consider my ‘virtual’ friends. It’s great to discuss and share information on my favourite show. I love the products of the fandom; the icons, gifs, Fan Fiction and Fan Videos. I love the friendly banter, the laughs and even though it can get heated sometimes, I think the Nashville fan forum board is a great place to be and I will relish being a part of it as we navigate the next season and (hopefully) beyond. (Javery Junkie)

FREAKING FINALLY!!!I've been a fan of Hayden Panettiere since the beginning of her career, and when I heard about her new show Nashville i was like: okay calm down, do not freak out FREAAAAK OUT !!! I'm so grateful to have tuned in because she means the world to me and the show is incredible. Awesome music, awesome characters and chemistry. I am surprised to like this show so much and we have been through a lot all together. I became a mod of the board, and I cannot be more grateful to mod such an amazing board with awesome co mods: Vicky and Tammi, i love you so much. Guys, HAPPY 50K everyone and let's hope for thousands more (holding my heart)

I'm so happy writing this testimonial for 50,000 posts on this board. Even in the very short amount of time this board has been open, I feel more at home here than any other board I've posted on before. Can we all remember the intense mental breakdown that was this show getting renewed for S3? The liveposting, the liveupdates... it was amazing to have this place to be able to go through that together. My love for the show is only paralleled by my love for the fandom. Like the show, we as a fandom are the little fandom that could: powerful when put to the test! I feel so privileged to get to mod this board with the best! (looking at you Vicky and Candice!) Next milestone is 100K and I can't wait!!! (Static Waves)

What can I say about this board and my co-mods? We’ve gone from strength to strength, hitting post counts so fast I can’t believe it, with such an incredibly dedicated bunch of posters! I love this board a huge amount. I sort of lost my interest in Fan Forum a while ago, and it wasn’t until earlier this year I found the need to discuss Nashville with people that I discovered my love of the site again, and the campaign to get the board was one that I became instantly immersed in. Whilst it may not be perfect, Nashville has me hooked and I’m not afraid to say that I am completely one hundred percent obsessed with this show and this cast. I’m so grateful for this show to the friends I’ve made, and the love of TV I’ve been able to share. As for Tammi and Candice, I love you guys, thanks for being the best co-mods I could imagine sharing this job with. Fifty thousand posts! Congratulations everyone, and bring on one hundred thousand! (littlelexipedia)

• • •

Celebratory icons;

Last edited by littlelexipedia; 09-26-2014 at 02:23 AM
Old 09-26-2014, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT. WE DID IT BABES

Vicky, the OP is P E R F E C T

Congratulations everyone

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 09-26-2014, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

Hey that was mostly Tammi's work, I just did the banner

And congrats everyone! This is super exciting!
Old 09-26-2014, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe you guys are already celebrating 50K It feels like the board just opened

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-26-2014, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

WOW!!! Congrats!!!

Icon: Nikki
Old 09-26-2014, 05:27 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Congratulations on your milestone!
Old 09-26-2014, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations to everybody!

Old 09-26-2014, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

We are going so fast, we might even start the 100K

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 09-26-2014, 06:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Congratulations everyone!!!

Old 09-26-2014, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG YAYYYYY

Happy 50K guys! loved reaching it with y'all!
Old 09-26-2014, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

YAAAAY! So proud of the board!

the OP looks amazing!

50k in such a short time - we're awesome!

icon: tumblr |B
Old 09-26-2014, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

can't believe we reached 50K here
Old 09-26-2014, 07:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow it looks amazing! Well done!

Old 09-26-2014, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats!
Old 09-26-2014, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star