Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2017, 06:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Logging in to say I'm really sorry to see this Board go
Haven't been here as really haven't got anything to say since Rayna died. I haven't watched the show (even old episodes) since her death aired, haven't listened to any of the soundtracks either. The new showrunners have basically destroyed the show for me. I hope the non-Rayna/Deyna fans enjoy part 2 of season 5, but having dipped in to a few spoilers I can categorically state nothing coming up is making me reconsider my decision to stop with the show. Gutting, as it's always been my escapism, but there you go.
I really enjoyed this Board for a long time, sorry it's come to this.
Old 04-28-2017, 11:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAB47 (View Post)
This is sad but the new showrunners have killed the show for so many fanbases it's not surprising.

There was so much hope & excitement after the pick up by CMT and the new showrunners saying everything we wanted to hear. Who would have thought that this board wouldn't last the Season

I enjoyed posting with everyone until I couldn't take the show any longer ! Might see people on those other threads again if the show improves maybe ?

Thanks to Soapbubbles and JB for being such great mods for so long
That´s the saddest thing that they said all we wanted to hear and advertised season for fans and then do the opposite
Old 04-28-2017, 08:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

cry pretty
Old 04-28-2017, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
That´s the saddest thing that they said all we wanted to hear and advertised season for fans and then do the opposite
That is what I find to be the saddest for all of you. It's the promise of something that just wasn't delivered.

Confidence.
Old 04-29-2017, 02:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Saying a last goodbye to this board as probably 95% of my 4600+ posts have been here or in the show's spoilers thread (but very mostly here).

Still disheartened the show ruined everything but happy about the good memories that happened on this board. I'm grateful for the people I've met here (you know who you are ).
Old 04-29-2017, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

We need some kind of decommissioning ceremony. Everyone posts one last farewell post before jerry shuts down the lights, likely forever (since I doubt the show will have many more seasons).

Icon by Me
Old 04-29-2017, 07:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

I can't say a lot because I stopped watching the show years ago, but I loved Gunnar & Scarlett, when they were together. And I have enjoyed my time posting here, even if just for a very short time. I hope everyone stays around & continues to post in the Nashville-related threads.
cry pretty
Old 04-29-2017, 09:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

I am catching up on the show but i am not excited about season 5 because I know that I wont watch beyond that. its sad when writers ruin the show and I wish they could see what it does to places like this board but alas.. there is nothing we can do. but you guys remember the happy times here and thats what counts

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla | RuPauls Drag Race Campaign

Old 04-29-2017, 06:12 PM
Absolute Fan

I am very sad. I will truly miss all the comments from everybody on this board. I pray you are blessed and that we remember the good times from Nashville.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am not one of those people who feels like the show’s been ruined but it's still sad to see this happen. I miss the days when there were more diverse opinions posted here. But most people have left, for a wide variety of reasons, and things just haven’t been the same.

Farewell Nashville board and , but it’s not farewell Nashville for me.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

It will be missed. At least we have some threads.

Icon by Me
Old 04-29-2017, 07:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashville615 (View Post)
I am not one of those people who feels like the show’s been ruined but it's still sad to see this happen. I miss the days when there were more diverse opinions posted here. But most people have left, for a wide variety of reasons, and things just haven’t been the same.

Farewell Nashville board and , but it’s not farewell Nashville for me.
I am also one who will continue to watch the show. In fact, I'm looking forward to more of it, not less. Yes, I know the showrunners haven't necessarily written everything I wanted on the show, but I still love Nashville and will continue to watch. I know for a lot of people the death of Rayna was the straw that broke the camel's back and that is the reason they quit watching. I get that. If they destroy Juliette and Avery, I would have to think long and hard about leaving the show, too. But for now, I'm still in. Are you going to post on the others boards?
Old 04-29-2017, 07:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
I am also one who will continue to watch the show. In fact, I'm looking forward to more of it, not less. Yes, I know the showrunners haven't necessarily written everything I wanted on the show, but I still love Nashville and will continue to watch. I know for a lot of people the death of Rayna was the straw that broke the camel's back and that is the reason they quit watching. I get that. If they destroy Juliette and Avery, I would have to think long and hard about leaving the show, too. But for now, I'm still in. Are you going to post on the others boards?
Probably not. My opinions and feelings are so different from most of the people still posting and it's kind of exhausting to wade through that.
Old 04-29-2017, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sad to see this go. I enjoy posting here from time to time
Old 04-29-2017, 09:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

One last
cry pretty