Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-26-2014, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

^added!

I barely comprehend what he's actually saying when he's on screen. First time around... I just stare.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

he's beautiful

and i adore him in GOT and OB
Old 08-26-2014, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I love him in OB too!

Emer
Old 08-26-2014, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Cal was such an excellent character, and Cal/Kira
Old 08-26-2014, 04:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes they are so adorable

Emer
Old 08-26-2014, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me!

icon: tumblr |B
Old 08-26-2014, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

^added

I wonder if he's going back to OB
Old 08-26-2014, 08:15 PM
New Fan

New here. I just love Liam and every other character Michiel plays. God he is do beautiful! Please add me. Thanks.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallothere (View Post)
New here. I just love Liam and every other character Michiel plays. God he is do beautiful! Please add me. Thanks.
added you, welcome here and welcome to fanforum!
Old 08-26-2014, 08:27 PM
New Fan

I was always bummed he didn't hook up with Juliette. Would have been fun to watch that dynamic. But alas I still think they should bring him back for a few eps (that would be a great surprise) to reconnect with Scarlett and then he can take her away to see the world. She needs to get away and I grew to like them together. It was sweet.

If they could bring him back for a few eps, what storyline do you think they would create or you would like to see?
Old 08-26-2014, 08:38 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Rhythm (View Post)
I don't think so, but the trailer is 90% Reese Witherspoon.
I like her in some movies, but not in others. It really depends on the movie whether I like her or not.
The book was so inspiring and Reese will do a good job with the movie. If you read the book you will LOVE his role as Jonathan in the movie - you know what I'm talking about. 😉 😋 If you haven't read it you are missing out on a great thing including the Jonathan parts. Go read this book now.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

juliette/liam was the missed opportunity always. I bet if they had been able to keep MH fulltime it totally would have happened... he may have been in place of Avery tbh. I always thought Wrong Song was quite intentional in its liam/juliette/deacon/rayna foursome
Old 08-26-2014, 09:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
so what's his current project right now? He keeps coming on all my favorite shows, and then his beautiful face leaves so fast
Current Projects - here is a run down. In June he finished filming The Invitation - possible Sundance entry in January. In July he shot the Chanel No 5 commercial with Giselle - him becoming the Face of Chanel No 5 is HUGE and says a lot about his modeling skills - commercial should be released in September. Wild is an entry at the Toronto Film Festival in September so we should start hearing more about the movie after that -maybe even another trailer? He is now filming GOT through Sep/Oct. Hopefully OB after that but that is not confirmed yet. So we get to see a commercial in Sept, Wild in Dec, Age of Adeline in January and hopefully something on The Invitation after that .... Leading us back to GOT and OB. What a year!! But I will still miss him on Nashville.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

always missing him on Nashville tbh
Old 08-26-2014, 09:09 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
juliette/liam was the missed opportunity always. I bet if they had been able to keep MH fulltime it totally would have happened... he may have been in place of Avery tbh. I always thought Wrong Song was quite intentional in its liam/juliette/deacon/rayna foursome
I agree that it would have happened, that show moves fast. But when GOT calls you've got to take it. It was a smart move on his part.