Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gunnar Scott | Sam Palladio #1: "I may never get half as far as you have but I’ll be damned if I don’t try.”

#1;

Gunnar Scott | Sam Palladio
appreciation thread

supporters
01. Static Waves
02. Queen of Babble
03. aabf
04. Sarita234
05. Emes
06. littlelexipedia
07. YoursToHold
08. MrღMrsStinsbatskys
09. Walt Reynolds
10. fractured moonlight

previous

Last edited by Static Waves; 05-15-2014 at 09:46 PM
Old 05-01-2014, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Please add me

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
Please add me
added you, welcome!

Sam was phenomenal last night. THAT SONG
Old 05-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Loyal Fan

I LOVE Sam! Can't say the same about Gunnar though... but he is an interesting character and a great songwriter, I like watching his storyline Could I be added please?
Old 05-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by aabf (View Post)
I LOVE Sam! Can't say the same about Gunnar though... but he is an interesting character and a great songwriter, I like watching his storyline Could I be added please?
definitely!

Sam is such a sweetheart
Old 05-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Add me. I'm not very good at making OP but I really want to make a Gunnar/Zoey thread. any help??
Old 05-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarita234 (View Post)
Add me. I'm not very good at making OP but I really want to make a Gunnar/Zoey thread. any help??
added you, welcome!

feel free to open a Gunnar/Zoey thread! it doesn't matter the OP, seriously! (although if you want, you can use this thread as a template and just replace it with G/Z stuff!) I don't mind!
Old 05-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Add me please!

Last night was a really fantastic episode for Gunnar. I really feel he's been sorely underused this season but last night gave him a lot of POV (about Scarlett and about wanting to make roots with the house).

I think it was great that Gunnar was so vary of Jeff even before he brought up Scarlett. And I think (Will as evidence) Gunnar is a fiercely loyal friend so I wasn't surprised at how quick he was to defend Scarlett and drop Jeff.

The song was all kinds of amazing and Sam really killed that scene and honestly I feel so sad he's been wasted so much lately. Scenes like that and the ones with Will in 2x11 really show how incredibly talented he is when they give him the chance to shine.

I even liked the Gunnar/Zoey scenes for once. They were nice, supportive and mature. They still lack chemistry for me (which is funny to me because watching the on the record, Sam and Chaley have it in abundance but it doesn't seem to translate for me) but I enjoyed their scenes too.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Added you here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emes (View Post)
The song was all kinds of amazing and Sam really killed that scene and honestly I feel so sad he's been wasted so much lately. Scenes like that and the ones with Will in 2x11 really show how incredibly talented he is when they give him the chance to shine.

I even liked the Gunnar/Zoey scenes for once. They were nice, supportive and mature. They still lack chemistry for me (which is funny to me because watching the on the record, Sam and Chaley have it in abundance but it doesn't seem to translate for me) but I enjoyed their scenes too.

Those kinds of songs are the ones Sam's voice is made for. Seriously.
Old 05-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

add me please
he was great last night - really supportive of scarlett, i love that he told jeff where to stick it
Old 05-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

added you bb!

I finally saw glimpses of the Gunnar I used to love last night, esp when he was talking about building roots and singing that song
Old 05-01-2014, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me!

icon: tumblr |B
Old 05-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursToHold (View Post)
Add me!
added!
Old 05-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
added you bb!

I finally saw glimpses of the Gunnar I used to love last night, esp when he was talking about building roots and singing that song

he was so down to earth and wonderful
Old 05-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes. And he finally wasn't self absorbed!