Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkycoly (View Post)
Yes she was Juliette in the previews, with her "people" reading the review of her album. Musically I meant like old times, at least from what i saw. You know what happens when Juliette gets kicked down...just sayin

"Don't put dirt on her grave just yet"

She looked so gorgeous in this episode though. Hot damn!
Hayden just gets more beautiful with each episode. Wish they would focus on Avery and her more instead of having no explanation for their wedding rings coming back on their fingers. Did they somehow overturn their divorce? We will never know. And if we do, it will be because they are splitting at this rate.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Avery looked pretty hot damn too. He is just the sweetest thing. I honestly can't say anything bad about him haha! He really is a perfect human. The voice of reason tonight for sure.

I would like to know more about the rings too, was she wearing it again tonight? They're going to have to touch base on their relationship I mean HELLO!!!

Dylan Bren
https://www.youtube.com/c/DylanLovesBrenda
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1734518/NikkylovesBD
Old 03-09-2017, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Avery looked pretty hot damn too. He is just the sweetest thing. I honestly can't say anything bad about him haha! He really is a perfect human. The voice of reason tonight for sure.

I would like to know more about the rings too, was she wearing it again tonight? They're going to have to touch base on their relationship I mean HELLO!!!
Both of them were wearing their rings tonight. Avery's ring can clearly be seen in the kitchen scene with Gunnar, Scarlett, Will and Bucky when Avery puts his hand on his head.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Both of them were wearing their rings tonight. Avery's ring can clearly be seen in the kitchen scene with Gunnar, Scarlett, Will and Bucky when Avery puts his hand on his head.
UGH!!! How can they not tell us how that came about! That's HUGE!

Dylan Bren
Old 03-10-2017, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
UGH!!! How can they not tell us how that came about! That's HUGE!
it sure is, which is why some of us are losing hope, if they can't give us onscreen huge moments like that will anything ever be said onscreen. Are we suppose to think they reversed the divorced, that they secretly got married last weekend again, that they just decided to show the world they belong to each other while planning to renew at a later date? Will we ever know? And they are also wearing their rings in the promos for the future episodes so it's not just a fluke.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Thats really odd. I watched a promo a little bit ago, it was all Juliette and her performing again, pushing herself too hard and maybe her leg isn't quite ready kind of stuff . Pushing herself like she always does and Avery being the supportive hubby. Also looked like Deacon was working at highway 65 and getting into stuff with Zach.

Dylan Bren
Old 03-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
it sure is, which is why some of us are losing hope, if they can't give us onscreen huge moments like that will anything ever be said onscreen. Are we suppose to think they reversed the divorced, that they secretly got married last weekend again, that they just decided to show the world they belong to each other while planning to renew at a later date? Will we ever know? And they are also wearing their rings in the promos for the future episodes so it's not just a fluke.
The divorce was all fake news by the evil media Ok actually the situation isn't even funny anymore.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Sorry for double post, but saw the episode now, and while the writing for deacon was atually good the other main characters just felt like the side characters to others, Juliette to maddie, avery to deacon, scarlett to daphne and will to Zack. That is really sad and ridiculous.
I very much liked the scene where they were all singing for rayna. There was a lot of emotion. But for some reason these writers just can't write emotions for other characters than the clayborne/james family. Also juliette's forced all of a sudden bitchy behavior in one scene came of pretty weird.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

If anyone really doubted that Maddie is the new lead, they replaced Rayna with Maddie with the pics at the end to promote Nashville.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

If anyone really doubted that Maddie is the new lead, they replaced Rayna with Maddie with the pics at the end to promote Nashville.
Wow they aren't wasting time . I didn't notice that I switched off before the end.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:56 AM
Total Fan

^ D*mn!!!
Old 03-11-2017, 06:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I didnh't watch this. Good catch. But seeing Maddie in place of Rayna just confirms my worst fears for the show.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Well that's lovely. I actually wish this hadnt come back. Ending it last season would've meant it'd have been a crappy end season but rayna would be alive and i wouldnt be seriously hating it.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:

I didn't expect anything else. Gosh I can't stand marshall. He's a pain in the ***
Old 03-15-2017, 07:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

hi everyone. Just in case anyone is interested in joining us...tomorrow on Twitter starting at 1pm Eastern and all day, we are tweeting about Rayna and Deacon's 1 year wedding anniversary (which would have been tomorrow). We are using #DeynaAnniversary and #AlternateEnding and sharing pictures and reasons why we would like a short scene of Rayna and Deacon celebrating their anniversary as an alternate ending to their story. We are tweeting to Callie as we have reason to believe she would want to do this as a gift to the fans. If you want to join in, feel free to do so. Please keep in mind that we are asking in a respectful way and this is coming from a place of love for the show and these characters. For some of us, this has been very difficult to deal with and we are simply asking for this favour to help us heal. We know it is a long shot but we want to try. If you disagree that is fine but again please be respecful of everyone's opinions and feelings. Thank you.