Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2017, 09:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
Kind words, Keke. Hope you find many other things about the show to follow.
Yes I already have because now that Connie is gone I've thought of many different storylines for Deacon and I'm really hoping Juliette and Deacon go back to that close friendship they had (well not in the sack), and please another duet w Deacon and Juliette. I see so many places Juliette's character can go and will go that will be great. I really didn't enjoy what they did to her last season at all, but I also didn't enjoy how they destroyer Maddie. Maddie went from a character we loved bc most of us loved her connecting w Deacon and they just sabotaged not only that but Maddie. She turned into an absolute monster. So, I'm hoping and already see that's changing but I must admit I can really use less Maddie time and more time focusing on the other characters. Avery, Will and Gunnar let's see where they go. I know Marshall said I new direction for the show and I think after losing Rayna where else can they go? We certainly can't have Connie leave yet still have a show revolving around dead Rayna. So in a nutshell I'm sticking w this show it's a great show. Let's see where it goes. A lot of the first half focused on Rayna and Deacon we obviously know why now. Time to turn the page, put Rayna behind us and go into
This w an open mind. Plus I know other Nashies are still loyal and losing out views will not be good..
Old 03-07-2017, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)
Yes I already have because now that Connie is gone I've thought of many different storylines for Deacon and I'm really hoping Juliette and Deacon go back to that close friendship they had (well not in the sack), and please another duet w Deacon and Juliette. I see so many places Juliette's character can go and will go that will be great. I really didn't enjoy what they did to her last season at all, but I also didn't enjoy how they destroyer Maddie. Maddie went from a character we loved bc most of us loved her connecting w Deacon and they just sabotaged not only that but Maddie. She turned into an absolute monster. So, I'm hoping and already see that's changing but I must admit I can really use less Maddie time and more time focusing on the other characters. Avery, Will and Gunnar let's see where they go. I know Marshall said I new direction for the show and I think after losing Rayna where else can they go? We certainly can't have Connie leave yet still have a show revolving around dead Rayna. So in a nutshell I'm sticking w this show it's a great show. Let's see where it goes. A lot of the first half focused on Rayna and Deacon we obviously know why now. Time to turn the page, put Rayna behind us and go into
This w an open mind. Plus I know other Nashies are still loyal and losing out views will not be good..
Nice words, and I agree with them. I just fear much of that won't happen bc marshall and his writers just don't seem to have a knack for writing Juliette and either avery or someone else. Plus the insane maddie focus might stay.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)
I see your point, but for some of us it was so much about deyna that we can´t see how to continue without it. And I don´t like to be accused of that choice. It´s not because not loving show or other actors, it´s just that it hurts too much and having to choose what´s best for yourself. I truly am happy for anyone who still can enjoy. It´s been really hard for me these couple weeks. Never would have thought I would be this connected to tv show
Old 03-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
I see your point, but for some of us it was so much about deyna that we can´t see how to continue without it. And I don´t like to be accused of that choice. It´s not because not loving show or other actors, it´s just that it hurts too much and having to choose what´s best for yourself. I truly am happy for anyone who still can enjoy. It´s been really hard for me these couple weeks. Never would have thought I would be this connected to tv show
I'm completely with you. My decision to stop watching really isn't about Rayna. If the only thing I didn't like was Rayna's death, I would continue to watch. Unfortunately, I have a big problem with the writing for this show mainly for the other characters which is what is left. I hate Zach and won't watch Will saddled with him. I hate the W/K break up which was written with no respect for the characters, the fans or that relationship. Plus the reason for the break up was a lie clearly since Will is not sowing his wild oats but getting into a relationship with Zach. The Scarlett/Damien storyline is horribly offensive to me as a woman, sends a bad message to young women and has pretty much ruined Scarlett for me. I'm truly disgusted by her. She did a complete 180 from the S4 finale and treats Gunnar like he is the scum of the earth. Gunnar has been reduced to a groveling doormat. J/A have so many issues that are not being addressed at all. There is way too much Maddie. I wanted to like Clay but I honestly don't think he's a good actor and it pulls me out of any scene he's in. Rayna's death is the least of my issues with this show although I also think her death should have been better. It wasn't a deal breaker though. Just my opinion and I applaud those who are sticking with the show. I just can't.
Old 03-09-2017, 01:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
I'm completely with you. My decision to stop watching really isn't about Rayna. If the only thing I didn't like was Rayna's death, I would continue to watch. Unfortunately, I have a big problem with the writing for this show mainly for the other characters which is what is left. I hate Zach and won't watch Will saddled with him. I hate the W/K break up which was written with no respect for the characters, the fans or that relationship. Plus the reason for the break up was a lie clearly since Will is not sowing his wild oats but getting into a relationship with Zach. The Scarlett/Damien storyline is horribly offensive to me as a woman, sends a bad message to young women and has pretty much ruined Scarlett for me. I'm truly disgusted by her. She did a complete 180 from the S4 finale and treats Gunnar like he is the scum of the earth. Gunnar has been reduced to a groveling doormat. J/A have so many issues that are not being addressed at all. There is way too much Maddie. I wanted to like Clay but I honestly don't think he's a good actor and it pulls me out of any scene he's in. Rayna's death is the least of my issues with this show although I also think her death should have been better. It wasn't a deal breaker though. Just my opinion and I applaud those who are sticking with the show. I just can't.
I agree that what they did with Scarlett and Will and excess Maddie are also reasons why I´m not so enthusiastic for what to come.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

hi everyone. Just in case anyone is interested in joining us...tomorrow on Twitter starting at 1pm Eastern and all day, we are tweeting about Rayna and Deacon's 1 year wedding anniversary (which would have been tomorrow). We are using #DeynaAnniversary and #AlternateEnding and sharing pictures and reasons why we would like a short scene of Rayna and Deacon celebrating their anniversary as an alternate ending to their story. We are tweeting to Callie as we have reason to believe she would want to do this as a gift to the fans. If you want to join in, feel free to do so. Please keep in mind that we are asking in a respectful way and this is coming from a place of love for the show and these characters. For some of us, this has been very difficult to deal with and we are simply asking for this favour to help us heal. We know it is a long shot but we want to try. If you disagree that is fine but again please be respecful of everyone's opinions and feelings. Thank you.
Old 03-16-2017, 07:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'll keep watching but If it becomes the Maddie show I'll have to catch it on Netflix when I have nothing else to watch.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

One year ago

x

And screw you Marshall. You couldn't keep her alive far enough into the season that we could have even one anniversary
Sarah [youtube]
Old 03-17-2017, 09:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
One year ago

x

And screw you Marshall. You couldn't keep her alive far enough into the season that we could have even one anniversary
That´s the worst, not even 1 year married and apparently Connie wasn´t even in 100ep party He really should have kept her at least that far.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseycappietruelove (View Post)
hi everyone. Just in case anyone is interested in joining us...tomorrow on Twitter starting at 1pm Eastern and all day, we are tweeting about Rayna and Deacon's 1 year wedding anniversary (which would have been tomorrow). We are using #DeynaAnniversary and #AlternateEnding and sharing pictures and reasons why we would like a short scene of Rayna and Deacon celebrating their anniversary as an alternate ending to their story. We are tweeting to Callie as we have reason to believe she would want to do this as a gift to the fans. If you want to join in, feel free to do so. Please keep in mind that we are asking in a respectful way and this is coming from a place of love for the show and these characters. For some of us, this has been very difficult to deal with and we are simply asking for this favour to help us heal. We know it is a long shot but we want to try. If you disagree that is fine but again please be respecful of everyone's opinions and feelings. Thank you.
This Thursday we continue tweeting with telling how we have felt after Rayna´s death. If anyone wish to join in asking alternative ending as extra for DVD or something like that. We are tweeting using hastags #AlternateEnding and #TheSongIsntFinished. Respectfully of course because by being angry nothing is accomplished.

Sorry double post, didn´t realize mine was the one before since few days ago.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Hoping we get pics of Chip and Connie with wax DR soon

Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-14-2017, 05:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Hoping we get pics of Chip and Connie with wax DR soon

Love these, so good
Old 04-14-2017, 06:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Madame Tussaud can have some real clunkers with their wax figures, but these are actually pretty great. The Chip/Deacon one, in particular, is completely realistic looking. So incredible!
Old 04-14-2017, 07:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calidub (View Post)
Madame Tussaud can have some real clunkers with their wax figures, but these are actually pretty great. The Chip/Deacon one, in particular, is completely realistic looking. So incredible!
Really pretty amazing. I'd love to see them, in person!
Old 04-14-2017, 10:29 PM
Total Fan

Yes, I agree. These are very good compared to some I've seen. Wish Hayden had been included.