Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was a really good time for the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
I actually like Ewen but of course he turned out to be a psychotic prick. And I was starting to be ok with AJ too.

But I don't like Ric either. The actor yes but the character NO! Haven't watched GH lately though but try and keep up with spoilers in case something interesting happens and I want to check it out
same. I stay updated on few spoilers here and there. and ohhhh, Ewen was his name that's right
Old 05-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot what Ewen did.

April
Old 05-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

ok actual tears in my eyes at this scene though.

Old 05-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
That was a really good time for the show

same. I stay updated on few spoilers here and there. and ohhhh, Ewen was his name that's right
And who picked that name?! I felt like no one knew how to pronounce it and definitely didn't know how to spell it. In fact, I don't even know if I'm spelling it right!

Kay
Old 05-07-2014, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And who picked that name?! I felt like no one knew how to pronounce it and definitely didn't know how to spell it. In fact, I don't even know if I'm spelling it right!
I like still barely know what the guys name is. I ff his scenes when he was on big time
Old 05-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes I spent the last 8min watching that clip.

Just so you know I totally crack ship JJ/Lucky with Maxie. Still love to watch the clips with them and the lamp. I so wanted GH to go there with them!

And did you notice JJ used his eyebrows again?! I seriously can't get enough of his face and voice.

Kay
Old 05-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes I spent the last 8min watching that clip.

Just so you know I totally crack ship JJ/Lucky with Maxie. Still love to watch the clips with them and the lamp. I so wanted GH to go there with them!

And did you notice JJ used his eyebrows again?! I seriously can't get enough of his face and voice.
I wanted him and Maxie together too for a little. They were hilarious But more than that I crack!shipped Lucky/Claire. I liked her too!

The part of that vid that gets me is when she tells him all she wants is for him to be happy. And the way Lucky thanks her, JJ is so brilliant there. It's like you can see that he's only ever seen future happiness with her
Old 05-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I wanted him and Maxie together too for a little. They were hilarious But more than that I crack!shipped Lucky/Claire. I liked her too!

The part of that vid that gets me is when she tells him all she wants is for him to be happy. And the way Lucky thanks her, JJ is so brilliant there. It's like you can see that he's only ever seen future happiness with her
And that just takes us back to the beginning with them. Their first love/young love story was so awesome! After watching them in those early days, it is so hard to imagine them with anyone else! And definitely not be happy with anyone else.

Kay
Old 05-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Who was Claire? I don't think I remember her.

April
Old 05-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And that just takes us back to the beginning with them. Their first love/young love story was so awesome! After watching them in those early days, it is so hard to imagine them with anyone else! And definitely not be happy with anyone else.

that teen love story with them is honestly the greatest, ever.

But you can see how JJ and Becky bring that history with them as adults. I think even as actors, those storylines were pretty powerful for both of them to walk through together, and its why the LL2 scenes were so elevated when JJ came back.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
Who was Claire? I don't think I remember her.
Uh yeah. She was forgettable IMO. she had her funny moments but she came and went fast.

I agree! Becky and JJ had that IT factor like Luke and Laura. It's a lifetime love

Kay
Old 05-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Uh yeah. She was forgettable IMO. she had her funny moments but she came and went fast.
I liked her! Until they tainted her with Sonny but the facial expressions JJ had in this scene, I can't

Quote:
I agree! Becky and JJ had that IT factor like Luke and Laura. It's a lifetime love
there is a reason they are called LL2
Old 05-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Passionate Fan

I actually do love that scene!

But yeah LL2, I mean really who else has that like them in the soap world?! I guess everyone has their faves and would argue which other couples have IT but those couples are magic!

Kay
Old 05-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

nobody compares to LL2 for me honestly. Ever
Old 05-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ahhh i remember Claire now.

April