Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-30-2015, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Besides Nashville, What Are You Watching? #14: "We have compromised, both of us, for your job. And now it's time to talk about doing that for my job."

continueeeeeee

X
Old 01-30-2015, 06:55 PM
Extreme Fan

I giggle every time I see Mitch and Cam.
Old 01-30-2015, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Literally never over it. Ever.

Old 01-30-2015, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratewench78 (View Post)
I giggle every time I see Mitch and Cam.
I am Cam in every possible way. Find a conversation and I will tie it back to Connie/Tami Taylor, seriously. It's bad. I used to be worse though, if that's even believable lmao

He's fcking smirking in that gif too. HE KNOWS LMAO hashtag shady hollow

Last edited by Static Waves; 01-30-2015 at 09:14 PM
Old 01-30-2015, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oh, he knew what he was doing, lol. But he also said this to TV GUIDE, which he wouldn't have if he didn't consider a larger reaction. I think he fully intends to stand by this, lol.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope this combined with Katia's tweet combined with FOX's WE WILL FIX SLEEPY HOLLOW WE SWEAR! statement means that floptrina is on her way out
Old 01-30-2015, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Goffman's Twitter account was also...interesting. LOL.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

you think he's also getting the boot? or is FOX pulling a Callie Khouri move and forcing him to make changes?
Old 01-30-2015, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'd say almost certainly one of the two, given his comment about "cleansing" and a tell-all book. I lean a little more towards firing, but it could be forcing his hand.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

goffman and katia cleaning out their desks on the same die sounds almost too cruel. But I wouldn't be suprised...the new FOX execs at the TCAs were merciless imo. They threw SH out to the press like a problem child that needed to be fixed. I think there are some drastic changes going on with that show for sure.

Last edited by Static Waves; 01-30-2015 at 09:02 PM
Old 01-30-2015, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

The most bizarre thing about Katrina is that she was supposed to die in the pilot. And then she was supposed to die in the S1 finale. And despite the fandom at large never connecting to her, and critics lambasting her, Goffman got more and more obsessed with her and elevated her higher and higher. Like...what? LOL.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

his insistence on her becoming relevant interview after interview was bizarre. nobody wanted this. literally. nobody.

well... maybe those five stans did. But five stans do not constitute a fandom lol.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

And some of his stuff on Twitter was shady to the extreme. It's like he thought he could single-handedly convince the world that everyone loved Katrina.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

where did the obsession come from? If I hadn't seen tweets about how enjoyable the last episode was with the karaoke and other scenes they had, I would have actually dropped the show after the episode where crane/katrina go on a date. That was by far the most boring useless episode of SH.

I was beyond pissed they pushed Frank coming back to the B-plot and made this date/them solving the mystery together the A-plot. How about no.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That's the million dollar question, lol, because I seriously do not know. I don't know why Goffman got this fixated. But Tom has clearly hit his limit. TV Guide, y'all. He busted out like that to TV GUIDE.