Old 05-31-2014, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

love that scene
Old 06-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

actually one of my favorite duets on this show
Old 06-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

These two are really cute. Though I much preferred them the 2nd time around. But for me I love the friendship. Moon is High is also one of my favorites. I would love for them to get more duets.
Old 06-01-2014, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

their voices sounded great on Moon is High. I think that song is so sexy
Old 06-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It is! Their voices and the sultriness of everything on song was unf!
Old 06-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

there are certain scenes I do love of these two, and moon is high is for sure one of them

I like the way he looks at her during the song as well
Old 06-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The way he looks at her is so lovingly and sweet. I need to see that performance again.
Old 06-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like how hard Avery was trying to get back into her good graces there, calling her up on stage.

Although I remember being surprised that they wrote songs together. Because I thought that was a very her and gunnar thing to do
Old 06-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love that too and he got to show her he does truly care about her.

See I don't even remember they wrote it together. Marathon watching is not good for memory.
Old 06-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
I love that too and he got to show her he does truly care about her.
I like that the whisk he gave her when she first sang at the Opry keeps showing up too. In the season finale we saw her pick it up and smile, which was an interesting choice made by tptb.

Quote:
See I don't even remember they wrote it together. Marathon watching is not good for memory.
I believe he says that he "wrote the song with an amazing woman" and then he calls her up on stage to sing with him
Old 06-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So sweet. I love how much they do seem to mean to each other and I hope we still get to see that next season.

Oh I think that does seem familiar.
Old 06-01-2014, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think there is sort of an understanding that these two will always be linked, no matter who they are with. They have a history. Although in S1 in the beginning, I didn't think it was as deep, but they seemed to have expanded upon that when they got back together.
Old 06-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

There was something there in the beginning but yeah it never felt too deep. I mean there was caring on both ends but Avery especially seemed more into having a career. But the 2nd time around was really great I think and I'm thankful for that. I think in the end it brought them so much closer and the friendship they have now is really sweet and great.
Old 06-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

i think the second time gave them needed closure.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
There was something there in the beginning but yeah it never felt too deep. I mean there was caring on both ends but Avery especially seemed more into having a career. But the 2nd time around was really great I think and I'm thankful for that. I think in the end it brought them so much closer and the friendship they have now is really sweet and great.
I think Avery was so encouraging to her. Especially when he talks about her needing to just go over and talk to people to make friends while on tour. That was sweet