Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2017, 05:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
I didn't get that at all. I think he was realizing that he could and should think about himself for once, but I didn't think he was upset - as in angry. If you just meant upset as in bothered, then yeah. I agree. I think he's been angry about it, especially last season when he said she had all the power and all that, but I don't think he was angry in that moment.
I didn't mean angry. More like sad or wistful. He was joking about not knowing who he was, but there was an underlying disappointment under it. I'm not sure what the emotion was, but something was there.

Quote:
The second part is interesting though and I'd like to think that he thought about Gunnar's once in a blue moon good advice when he asked Juliette about their status. Maybe he wouldn't have asked if not for that. He might have been content not to push her just yet. It'll be good to see where this goes if he continues being assertive - like old Avery.

*sad face meant to indicate regret that old Avery has been gone for so long
I know! It was one thing I really liked about old Avery--how he stood up to Juliette when she called him "hired help" and similar times like that. I think Juliette liked that about him too.
Old 01-15-2017, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
I didn't get that at all. I think he was realizing that he could and should think about himself for once, but I didn't think he was upset - as in angry. If you just meant upset as in bothered, then yeah. I agree. I think he's been angry about it, especially last season when he said she had all the power and all that, but I don't think he was angry in that moment.

The second part is interesting though and I'd like to think that he thought about Gunnar's once in a blue moon good advice when he asked Juliette about their status. Maybe he wouldn't have asked if not for that. He might have been content not to push her just yet. It'll be good to see where this goes if he continues being assertive - like old Avery.

*sad face meant to indicate regret that old Avery has been gone for so long.
I agree. I think it's also where the J/A story is going. Both Juliette and Avery have to reconnect/discover with what makes them happy as individuals first to have the solid relationship they always could have had. And it's what I think the nodding scene is about now. I can't wait for Avery to stop being ''Juliette's baby daddy'' and just be Avery a talent songwriter/artist/producer who is also a father and a man in love with Juliette Barnes. He doesn't have to be define by that one thing anymore and only have that in his life. And seriously hope the nonsense about people calling him ''Juliette's baby daddy'' to his face and in the press is over.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree, we need our old more assertive Avery back. He was always the one person who would stand up to Juliette and wasn't afraid of telling her as it was. She respected him for that and that's why they became such good friends IMO. I loved it in S2 when Rayna was in the coma & she did the Rayna song with the pictures and Avery called her out on it saying that it was interesting she was in most of them !

He did look wistful when Gunnar said that and it's true he has lost who he is with everything that has happened with Juliette and Cadence. I'm glad these new writers have acknowledged it.

As usual though he is the only character out of the main 9 who hasn't had a song so far. Guess it's too much to hope that he gets one next week.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:43 AM
Loyal Fan

And on a shallow note, I really liked the outfit he wore to the studio with the black shirt, jean jacket and tight jeans.
Old 01-16-2017, 12:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
And on a shallow note, I really liked the outfit he wore to the studio with the black shirt, jean jacket and tight jeans.
On that shallow note my absolute favourite Avery outfit is his leather jacket
Old 01-21-2017, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Loved all the nice things JJ said about Genie/Tony, Chip, Hayden, Nora and Andi, etc on the nash chat.

Oh if we are making shallow notes, he looked so good in 504.
Old 01-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Loved all the nice things JJ said about Genie/Tony, Chip, Hayden, Nora and Andi, etc on the nash chat.

Oh if we are making shallow notes, he looked so good in 504.
He did look good in 504. Love the leather jacket with the black t-shirt.

Did anyone else see this tweet from Ed Amatrudo? He was very complimentary of JJ.
Quote:
Ed Amatrudo ‏@EdAmatrudo Jan 19
@JonathanJackson is the best actor I've ever stood near. He acts. I just stand near him n try not to look amazed at his work.
Old 01-22-2017, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
He did look good in 504. Love the leather jacket with the black t-shirt.

Did anyone else see this tweet from Ed Amatrudo? He was very complimentary of JJ.
That is so nice of Ed to say.
Old 01-22-2017, 02:09 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Ed Amatrudo ‏@EdAmatrudo Jan 19
@JonathanJackson is the best actor I've ever stood near. He acts. I just stand near him n try not to look amazed at his work.
Ed always says the nicest things about everyone he works with on the show. So I'm not surprised he says good things about Jonathan.
Old 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that tweet

also, I found this in my drafts. I MISS MY PRECIOUS SON LUCKY SPENCER. <3

X
Old 01-23-2017, 05:42 PM
Loyal Fan

^That's interesting. I haven't watched General Hospital since I was much younger--back before Lucky was born, to age myself. But I was a huge Luke and Laura fan. Part of me wants to find old GH eps to watch Lucky. Everyone raves about him so much, I'm very curious. BTW, JJ looks a lot like Anthony Geary, imo.
Old 01-23-2017, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

JJ is actually such a perfect on-screen son for Anthony Geary and Genie Francis. He looks like he could be there son. That being said, Tony also beams at JJ like a father does to a son.

You should watch teen!Lucky scenes. And some of the scenes JJ did as an adult when he came back in 2009. He is the only Lucky I acknowledge lol
Old 01-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
You should watch teen!Lucky scenes. And some of the scenes JJ did as an adult when he came back in 2009. He is the only Lucky I acknowledge lol
Well he is the only one worth acknowledging He is Lucky. Teen Lucky was so perfect to Elizabeth that if I had to choose between who is more perfect between teen Lucky and current (from 501 to present not s4B for sure) Avery... I think Teen Lucky wins but it's a close race.
Old 01-24-2017, 01:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Well he is the only one worth acknowledging He is Lucky. Teen Lucky was so perfect to Elizabeth that if I had to choose between who is more perfect between teen Lucky and current (from 501 to present not s4B for sure) Avery... I think Teen Lucky wins but it's a close race.
There's a reason JJ won so many awards for playing Lucky. He rocked that character like nobody's business. Made me cry so many times. It was pretty obvious that JJ and Tony had a good relationship and respected each other. It came out in their scenes together. Damn, now I want to go YouTube old GH scenes.
Old 01-26-2017, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Has this ever been posted here before?

JJ is so great.