Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Add me here too (I will eventually figure out all the threads I need to be added to )

I have loved JJ since I was a kid... since he was a kid.. Luckyyyyy
Sarah [youtube]
Old 05-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Add me here too (I will eventually figure out all the threads I need to be added to )

I have loved JJ since I was a kid... since he was a kid.. Luckyyyyy
Don't even get me started on his portrayal of Lucky. Can we say, "5 Daytime Emmys!?"
Gah he is amazing!

Kay
Old 05-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

added everyone! welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
Can we also talk about the interview?!

I love how animated he was when they asked about Deyna. JJ is the best. So pro!

I can't get over JJ being animated. I feel like usually in interviews, he's very composed and almost shy, but then he gives this really thoughtful answers.

That interview, he was so playful, and I loved it. Anddd he gave thoughtful answers
Old 05-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
added everyone! welcome!!

I can't get over JJ being animated. I feel like usually in interviews, he's very composed and almost shy, but then he gives this really thoughtful answers.

That interview, he was so playful, and I loved it. Anddd he gave thoughtful answers
Exactly and just when I thought I couldn't love him anymore!
He's such a class act, just like Hayden

Kay
Old 05-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm kind of shocked JJ has actually been allowed to do press for this show
Old 05-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'm kind of shocked JJ has actually been allowed to do press for this show
Hahaha OMG ikr! But I'm not complaining. And OMG we didn't even hear about Enation his last interviews. Is someone from nashville publicity spying on us?!

Kay
Old 05-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

^I hope so. Please no more Enation talk I feel bad but I wanna hear more Nashville stuff from him!
Old 05-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
^I hope so. Please no more Enation talk I feel bad but I wanna hear more Nashville stuff from him!
I actually now kind of get it now. And I admire JJ for just sticking with Enation stuff in his Twitter and other accounts. He is not new to this stuff. And save doing press for the show they plan and him doing the live tweet once in awhile, I think he's doing the right thing by not tweeting too much Nashville stuff. The fans can get nuts if they think you are leaning one way or the other. JJ is too classy to get into fanbase wars. Unlike some people who like to egg the fans on and take things personal. But then again if I was tweeting a certain someone the stuff I have in my head, yeah they should take it personal because it is meant to be personal.

Kay
Old 05-01-2014, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
I actually now kind of get it now. And I admire JJ for just sticking with Enation stuff in his Twitter and other accounts. He is not new to this stuff. And save doing press for the show they plan and him doing the live tweet once in awhile, I think he's doing the right thing by not tweeting too much Nashville stuff. The fans can get nuts if they think you are leaning one way or the other. JJ is too classy to get into fanbase wars. Unlike some people who like to egg the fans on and take things personal. But then again if I was tweeting a certain someone the stuff I have in my head, yeah they should take it personal because it is meant to be personal.

well, JJ can at least tweet more pics of him hanging out with the cast. That's safe right?
Old 05-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

well, JJ can at least tweet more pics of him hanging out with the cast. That's safe right?
True. But he's in method mode when he's on set so I can see it would be hard for him to do. OMG I just can't imagine him between takes saying to Hayden or Chip, "Hey wanna take a selfie to tweet?!"

Edited to say he's way too cool for that.

Kay
Old 05-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

you're right, it's really not his style

but I just want more pics of him and the cast
Old 05-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Enation is still existing right?

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 05-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

yep. it's jj, his brother, and one other guy I think
Old 05-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I remember when Joy was married to the guy, and we got tons of pics!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 05-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

joy/jj is a friendship I want to see evidence of again! clearly don't care about her ex and neither does jj