Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-30-2016, 09:38 PM
Total Fan

^ Totally agree. That storyline just came out-of-the-blue-from-nowhere and it was very convenient for Kiley and no one else.....probably just to keep her from coming across as the bad guy just in case the old writers may have wanted to keep her on the show.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

My wish for Scarlett is that she learns to be happy. She doesn't looks like she is enjoying herself most of the time in any area of her life.

My wish for Avery is for him to have/be the family he always wanted with Juliette and Cadence and that he stops being refered to as her baby daddy. It's ridiculous, who does that in real life?

My wish for Maddie is that she learns to be a decent human being to the members of her family. The way she treated her parents in s4 and the way she still treats Daphne is just crap.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Scarlett: That she stands up for herself more. I feel like she is too passive in her own life a lot of the time.

Avery: That he pursues a musical career as a performer. Producing is fine as a back-up, but as he told his parents in S4, he went to Nashville to pursue his dreams, and he needs to actually start trying to pursue them again.

Maddie: Can I wish that she go away to boarding school? No? Oh well. Then I want her to stop talking and start listening more. She needs to learn she's not the center of the universe.

Daphne: I'd like to see her have some part of her life that's independent of her sister.

Last edited by Crystal222; 01-03-2017 at 12:17 PM
Old 01-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

My wish for Daphne is that she surrounds herself with people who really appreciate and value her.

Characters I wish would interact more : Well after last season it's pretty much : Avery/Juliette, Avery/Juliette/Cadence, Juliette/Deacon, Rayna/Juliette, Maddie/Juliette, Juliette/Will, Juliette/Scarlett, Maddie/Avery, Rayna/Avery, Will/Gunnar/Avery/Cadence, Avery/Deacon, Will/Avery, Gunnar/Avery, Rayna/Will, Deacon/Will, Maddie/Scarlett, Daphne/Scarlett....... yeah