Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2014, 10:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

lool I think you are probably right about that what have we become? haha

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-04-2014, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anything is possible with these writers, but tbh, I don't know if I'd like to see them baiting shippers.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Suz, I know, not looking forward to any cliffhangers. I absolutely hate those!

Elina, thanks and I know what you mean SQ shippers will take anything they can get even something simple, like that hug we have all been waiting for. lol.

I know I dont like when shows do the baiting game either

Can't wait for some scenes tonight. Maybe they will be using some of their magic together.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

me too. I can perfectly live without them tbh but writers mostly do write them in

cant wait for tonight. hope they combine their magic yes

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, I don't know what land they are going to now but if emma sticks to her current plan of going to NY she will make Regina angry and they will just be at each other's throats again. I really hope they aren't Turning Regina evil again but I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of dark Regina.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope Emma won't leave. She can't do that now when Henry remembers.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 05-05-2014, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Even if she does leave, she'll probably be back within the next episode. But it would be a waste of the development of SQ's friendship.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:52 AM
Loyal Fan

she is not going anywhere lool thats the reason why she didnt tell Regina about it.
but...something I never understood was: legally Henry belongs to Regina right? even in the one year in NY city those are still false documents?
Old 05-05-2014, 07:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes legally he defnitely belongs to Regina. even curse after curse. I cant believe that Emma still said seh wanted to take him back to New York. I mean did she even consider Regina like at all? I was a little pissed I have to admit

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I agree with those statements as when you are adopted legally the real parent doesn't have much say. Regina has every right to take Henry and actually in a court in certain circumstances depending on the age of the child they can pick who they want to live with.

What gets me about the writing of this is before Regina sent them to NY Emma was so upset to be going and said no, so Regina had to talk her into it. Now it's like she could care less about leaving everyone. Also it was Regina that gave her those great memories to begin with.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

it was. but I think Emma actualy enojyed not being the savior and living a normal life. i dont think she would completely turn her back to her family but I think for her visiting would be fine enough but not living there. I just wonder whats going to happen when regina finds out.. all the bonding and the slowly building friendship will go BOOM

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

yeahh someone must tell her that... that is kidnapping ... for the 3rd time loool
omg I just started reading popcorn love
Kathryn would totallyy be in our Sq Bubble loool I miss her!
what is your favorite fic?
Old 05-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Emma will come to her senses soon. Her whole family is in Storybrooke! There's no way even Henry will agree to moving back to NYC.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's be real, Emma is going to realise that Storybrooke is her home in the finale.
Old 05-06-2014, 06:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes I'm sure she will eventually realize Henry will want to stay with both his mom's but I am wondering too what will happen to their friendship when regina finds out. She will go on to hate Emma again.

I am reading popcorn love too but I have to admit its not as good as when I first started. Still good but got a bit slow. My favorite is In a Land Far Far Away by Dashed. That one is really good. But I also really like The Princess and the Prisoner by Chrmdpoet.