Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-21-2014, 07:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

you do. try it out. everyone I got to read it liked it

also I started to read the one you reccommended today at work on my break. I only got as far as half of the first chapter but so far I really like it. so thank you

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-23-2014, 07:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I'm not sure either about popcorn love. Haven't looked yet. I'm waiting for the beauty and the beast SQ writer to update and finish. Then you can start reading it once she is done.

Once upon a time 3- thanks for the great info on the fic.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

oh i hope she will be done with that one soon I know how much yu love that fic and I cant wait to read it

oh and on another note.. never read smut at work

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-28-2014, 12:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

OMG best SQ Fanfic quote ever

Regina: I am not gay
Emma: Maybe you are a speghetti girl
Regina: Spaghetti girl?
Emma: Straight til wet - like pasta

Gosh I laughed for 5 minutes straight hahahahahahahaha

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-02-2014, 05:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Lol, that's funny! What fic is that from?

Yeah, still waiting on that fic to start up again. I hate when the writers are soo slow. Then I forget to check back.

I love that the writers aren't going to have regina and emma so called enemies. They said they were beyond that. I think they became close enough in the past year to warrant some understanding between them. I think Lana said somewhere that Regina knows it's not Emma's fault but has to come to terms with what she has done.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't read this, but I heard this is a very good fic. And it has 1160 kudos. Has anyone read this? is it that good?

the fanfiction (so does this make us both the other woman? , by coalitiongirl):
so does this make us both the other woman? - Chapter 1 - coalitiongirl - Once Upon a Time (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

the trailer of that fanfiction:
swan queen || so does this make us both the other woman (Fanfiction Trailer) - YouTube
Old 08-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evening Firelight (View Post)
Lol, that's funny! What fic is that from?

Yeah, still waiting on that fic to start up again. I hate when the writers are soo slow. Then I forget to check back.

I love that the writers aren't going to have regina and emma so called enemies. They said they were beyond that. I think they became close enough in the past year to warrant some understanding between them. I think Lana said somewhere that Regina knows it's not Emma's fault but has to come to terms with what she has done.
haha I know right lol I am still laughing when I think about it

its from the fic "The senator" its AU where Regina is a senator and Emma is a barista. its really funny at times

Edia - I just finished reading that story yesterday. its good but honestly not one of my favourites.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Suz - thank you for giving me your thought about that fic.

have just found this:
Emma and Regina Secret Garden - YouTube
Old 08-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

TRy out "The storybrooke connection" is a cute fic in the late 1930´s style. love it

thanks for the video

here is an SQ deleted scene

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Suz, Hon, thanks for telling me about The Senator. Will add it to my winter reading. Also, thank you for the SQ video. You know I'm not too on top of things right now so I would have never known this was posted. the fic in the 1930's sounds good too.

Btw,Suz, love your new icon. Beaches, Your favorite movie

Edia, enjoyed the vid and added your fic to my reading list too. With all the fics I have on my list I will never have to buy another book again
Old 08-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome honey. if you want the lnks just let me know. I am sure I can find them somewhere

thank you I was in teh mood for it. love the movie

lol yeah I havent read a real book in quite a while

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Edia, enjoyed the vid and added your fic to my reading list too. With all the fics I have on my list I will never have to buy another book again
Liz, if you haven't read this SQ fics (below), you might want to put these fics on your reading list:

Of all of SQ fics I've ever read (lots lots lots), IMO, these are 5 top best SQ fics:

Safe:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9104160/1/Safe

The debt:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8126674/1/The-Debt

A ledger squared in blood (it's a sequel to the debt):
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8294827...uared-In-Blood

The staircase:
Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

The secret's in the telling:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8635485...in-the-Telling

In a category, of all very good SQ fics I've read, these are my favorites (some of these are SQ fics, some are Regina/Emma fics):

Favorite oneshot: your name is Regina Mills
Favorite long fic: the debt, a ledger squared in blood (a sequel of the debt), the staircase, safe, the secret's in the telling, penance, the fragments trilogy
Favorite AU: satin town, meet me halfway
Favorite angst: the debt, a ledger squared in blood (a sequel of the debt), the staircase, safe
Favorite fluff: Spag Bol to Sticky Date: Emma Swan's Culinary Guide to Wooing a Mayor
Favorite Swan-Mills family: exiled, dark ocean, marked
Favorite wip: penance, the fragments trilogy

To go to the link of the fics in above category, just click the title of the fic and it will bring you to the link of that fic.

Last edited by onceuponatime3; 08-07-2014 at 07:43 PM Reason: Adding links for fics on the category
Old 08-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Loyal Fan

That would be great sweets, only if you have the time to look for the links. the beauty and the beast retelling one has updated once in the last few days so maybe she is on a roll for awhile. I've waited long enough.

While once is off I've been watching Hell on wheels new season. They have a female couple such as SQ but only in a western setting and of course not fairytales. I'm liking the storyline tho. One is a newspaper women and the other was a ex prostitute that she helps and kind of is falling for. I'll send you a clip sometime.

Edia thanks so much for the links and I will definitely add those. I have started safe and really like it. Now just have to find the time to read the rest.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Edia thanks so much for the links and I will definitely add those. I have started safe and really like it. Now just have to find the time to read the rest.
your welcome Liz. I have just put the links for the fics on category too (by editing my previous post). To go to the link of the fics in the category, just click the title of the fic and it will bring you to the link of that fic.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
That would be great sweets, only if you have the time to look for the links. the beauty and the beast retelling one has updated once in the last few days so maybe she is on a roll for awhile. I've waited long enough.

While once is off I've been watching Hell on wheels new season. They have a female couple such as SQ but only in a western setting and of course not fairytales. I'm liking the storyline tho. One is a newspaper women and the other was a ex prostitute that she helps and kind of is falling for. I'll send you a clip sometime.

of course for you anything. I will look for them over the weekend.

ounds good. need to check out on that

Edia - did you read A thin veil now? if you havent. check it out. its awesome

I read 3 of the 5 suggested fanfics. will add the other ones to my reading list too

LEVERAGE campaign