Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-06-2014, 07:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

sigh. I read about that on twitter. I cant believe they cut the hug sigh

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-08-2014, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Good to see you back Suz and I'm back for tonight anyway. Probably not on much till later in August. But then I guess not much to say until the show comes back anyway.

Oh, man! They filmed it and cut it. Why would they do that? The ratings would have went through the roof. But I do find it really interesting that it wasn't scripted and they just did it in the heat of the moment. Makes it more special that Lana and Jen find it that emotional to hug. Hope it's in the deleted scenes reel.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

you are lucky you are moving during hiatus lol. and its good to be back. missed you all

btw read this story here if you havent yet. its wonderful

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1037415...in-Translation

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for posting the fic. I've started it and am enjoying so far. Always great when it's a completed one too. I'll go read some more now and hopefully be able to get back to finish it this coming week. Have you read the sex scene in popcorn love yet?
Old 07-13-2014, 01:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
goshhh thank you for showing us such a beautiful fanfic
Old 07-14-2014, 10:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

glad you enjoy it so far Liz let me know when you are done. I really loved it although it was sad in some parts too sniff

Elina - youre welcome. wasnt it lovely? I really enjoyed it. the writer has another one but its not completed yet lol. so I am waiting haha

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-17-2014, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, I have to get back to it soon. I think I got like half way through but I was really enjoying it. Looks like there has been quite a number of SQ fics written while the show has been on hiatus.

Really can't wait to see how Emma handles what she did to Regina. I guess I will find out in a couple of months. Anyone know when the show comes back on?
Old 07-18-2014, 12:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

it will come back end of September

and glad you enjoy the fanfic the other fanfic you asked about in the OT thread is called "The art of being extraordinary" by purplehershey. but seriously if you manage you read that without crying in the end.... you are good lol

its been a couple days and I still sniff thinking about it. the only bad thing about it... no smut lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-18-2014, 03:07 PM
Loyal Fan

So quite awhile to wait then. Well, it's good really as then I will be able to enjoy the show more then I could now.

Will have to check the fic then. Sounds good but will read it when I'm more relaxed. my mind is a bit active to calm down lately. Yes, I know what you mean, some of the fics are really sad. I forget, did you get a chance to read the smut part in popcorn love?
Old 07-19-2014, 02:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes its still too long sigh

here is the link btw

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1047230...-Extraordinary

ohhh yes. I did read the smutty fotoshoot office sex lol. awesome haha. almost want to say worth the wait but no it still took too damn long

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-20-2014, 04:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
you are lucky you are moving during hiatus lol. and its good to be back. missed you all

btw read this story here if you havent yet. its wonderful

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1037415...in-Translation
Does this fic have a happy ending?

When you are answering that question, In order not to decrease some people's enjoyment in reading that fic (some people doesn't like if they already know the ending), maybe you would like to put the answer under spoiler? Thank you
Old 07-20-2014, 05:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, thanks for the link. Another one to add to my list. Haha. Well at least I have plenty of winter reading material.

Yes, wasn't that scene hot! but yes still too long of a wait. I wonder how many chapters she will have before she ends the fic.

Quote:
yes its still too long sigh

here is the link btw

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1047230...-Extraordinary

ohhh yes. I did read the smutty fotoshoot office sex lol. awesome haha. almost want to say worth the wait but no it still took too damn long
Old 07-20-2014, 07:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

If you like to read SQ fic with young regina and mayor regina in it, there was an SQ fic where you get to see young regina and also mayor regina. Here it is:

Dark ocean:
Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

The fic was interesting. It was an SQ fic where regina lost her memory, she lost decades of her life so she had the memory of young regina now.

Here is the summary of some young regina (you will find mayor regina in other chapter):

When Regina is injured in an accident, Emma steps in to assist.

Pit maneuver, Emma's sheriff brain thought, all the while staring at the way Regina's truck flipped in a magnificent arc and rolled toward the line.

*Emma pulled Regina Mills, former Mayor of Storybrooke and Evil Queen of Fairytale lore, into a fireman's carry and hauled her from the burning vehicle.

"What happened?" Regina said, sounding shaky. "Where am I?"

*"You've been in a car accident."

*"Pardon me?" Regina asked, wincing when the EMT touched her wound with gauze. "Get away from me, especially you, Victor. Where are my guards?"

*Emma blinked and looked up at Whale. He had stilled, hands frozen in mid-air. No one spoke.

"I said, where are my guards? My head is splitting. Did I fall from my horse?" She exhaled, as though trying to fight the impulse to throw up. Emma was having the same feeling. "The King is due back this evening and he'll be very angry if I'm not on time. You must--" Regina sat up and looked around for the first time, and Emma saw such pure confusion on her face that she knew, right away, what had happened.

*She'd forgotten.

Whale : "amnesia. she's lost decades of her life."

"What kind of amnesia did you say?" Emma asked.

*Whale:*"Retrograde. The subject loses a period of time".

#In dark ocean fic, there were some angst, some fluff, and some funny moments. This was one of funny moments in that fic:

Her most awkward exchange with Regina came when she had a strangely desperate look just a few minutes after her first exam. "What's wrong?" Emma had asked.

Regina had just blushed and shaken her head.

*And then Emma had noticed she was sort of crushing her legs together, and she had immediate sympathy and understanding. "Do you need to use the bathroom?"

*Regina had looked at the ceiling and replied, "If that's what you call a water closet."

*"Yep," Emma had said, and taken her by the elbow.

*Emma had pointed at the toilet and kept it simple. "Do your business in there, and when you're finished, push that silver thing down."

*At Regina's blank look, Emma wished that of all the things that she could have remembered, this was one of them. "Like this," she said, and demonstrated flushing the toilet. Regina actually stepped back in surprise, watching the disappearance of the water with great interest. Emma showed her how to use the faucet as well, making sure to insist that she wash her hands when she was done. "Clean is sort of a big thing in this world," Emma added, although Regina hadn't looked disturbed when told to wash up.

*When Regina emerged from the bathroom after more than five minutes, she looked almost excited. "The mechanism is absolutely fascinating," she said. "Have you ever looked inside the large tank behind the bowl? There's a floating ball, and a chain attached--"

*"Yeah, actually," Emma said, realizing that Regina hadn't been doing anything suspect or embarrassing--she was just busy investigating. "I've fixed more than my fair share of busted toilets."

*"Toilet. That's what it's called?"

*Emma had nodded, wondering what other modern conveniences she'd have to explain to this woman, who seemed so young and so terribly sad at the same time. She really was different from Regina Mills, Mayor of Storybrooke.*
Old 07-21-2014, 12:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol i am almost through now with all the fics. I have no idea if I can make it til the end of september

and yes that scene was SUPERHOT. wow. but i havent continued reading after that since I am waiting now for it to be completed. not sure thats happening tho lol

abiout the fic, yes it kinda does have a happy ending. no one dies at least lol. its sad in some parts but not "I have to cry my eyes out because my heart is broken" sad just not all fluffy.

thanks for the fic recommondation. I will definitely give it a try. it sounds promising

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-21-2014, 06:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
lol i am almost through now with all the fics. I have no idea if I can make it til the end of september

and yes that scene was SUPERHOT. wow. but i havent continued reading after that since I am waiting now for it to be completed. not sure thats happening tho lol

abiout the fic, yes it kinda does have a happy ending. no one dies at least lol. its sad in some parts but not "I have to cry my eyes out because my heart is broken" sad just not all fluffy.

thanks for the fic recommondation. I will definitely give it a try. it sounds promising
well then I have to read all fics that you have recomended in your previous posts, thank you for the links, and thank you for giving info that it's not a sad ending