Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG that is such a sad episode poor Regina
Old 10-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode was sad for her. I lost sympathy for Jefferson & Whale this episode after finding out they deliberately conned her over Daniel in the past. Rumple was expected, he was the Dark One, but I understood better her hostilty towards the other two.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

I actually felt for sorry for Jefferson up until this episode because he had to watch his daughter from a distance for so many years, but after seeing his part in hurting Regina and being amused by it, I lost all sympathy for him. I never felt any sympathy for Whale.

When we watched the episode, my daughter said Daniel got back at Whale for hurting Regina by ripping his arm off. Oh dear!
Old 11-08-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like that thinking Sherry
Old 11-09-2017, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the one time I felt a bit of sympathy for Whale was in his flashback where it looked like the father favored the brother and screwed him out of the mother's watch (ie. From the maternal grandfather) that she wanted the eldest son to have. Other than that, no sympathy to Whale from my end. Although I got why Whale would be desperate for a magical heart to revive his brother, I never quite understood why Jefferson went along so callously with Rumple to hurt & screw over Regina with Daniel the way he did.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

No I never got that either!
Old 12-04-2017, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

I came across something we don't see much of anymore. A new stable queen fic. Someone made gifs to go with it.

Find My Way Back, Season 7 A/U Stable Queen fic

insp:

Find My Way Back: Season 7 AU. by @just-an-outlaw
x
Old 12-05-2017, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Hey, that is creative. It is set in s7.

Daniel somehow returning, maybe somehow from the Wish Realm, isn't something I would be opposed to in the absence of OQ. They would have to establish a reason why he survived, since we can pretty much assume Daniel's death remains consistent on any timeline for Regina being pushed into becoming the EQ. But since they appear to be messing with time travel here, and don't find it extremely relevant to explain an Adult Henry in EF2, or why the curse took them to a 2017 HH, I can swallow something for Daniel.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

ohhh that sounds great

is it just a one shot or is it multi chaper? i cant quite make that out from just going over it quickly

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-05-2017, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
is it just a one shot or is it multi chaper? i cant quite make that out from just going over it quickly
I think it's just a one shot for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
^ Hey, that is creative. It is set in s7.

Daniel somehow returning, maybe somehow from the Wish Realm, isn't something I would be opposed to in the absence of OQ. They would have to establish a reason why he survived, since we can pretty much assume Daniel's death remains consistent on any timeline for Regina being pushed into becoming the EQ. But since they appear to be messing with time travel here, and don't find it extremely relevant to explain an Adult Henry in EF2, or why the curse took them to a 2017 HH, I can swallow something for Daniel.
I would be thrilled to have Daniel back. It would make more sense to me than introducing someone new for Regina near the end of the (probably final) season and either rushing it or leaving the storyline hanging. As many times as they have found ways to bring back other characters, they could find a way for Daniel.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think if s7 is final, and they must suspect by now even if it isn't officially confirmed, there is established history - let it come full circle to where it all started. Let Regina find her HE with Daniel. Her doppelganger got it with the other RH.

Old 12-05-2017, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

That really would be coming full circle for Regina.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would. At this point, I see it as the least complicated scenario that makes sense in the time frame I feel we have left. Regina loved Robin Hood too, I love OQ, but with Zelena|Robyn likely back, I prefer to avoid that drama at this stage in the game. Let Regina have a conclusion that is hers and hers alone. The tragedy with Daniel jumpstarted this entire journey for Regina, getting a HE resolution would be nice. It would just be a matter of whether or not Noah is available to guest appear and if he'd be willing to do it. I hope this is 'one of the ideas' that have at least crossed A&E's mind in their bid to rush in Regina's new LI.

Old 12-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

I hope it crossed their mind as well. It would require a little more storytelling because even though the relationship is established, it was so many years ago that it would need more time than bringing back Robin.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think if they made this story the center in a Regina centric episode, they could get a quick story explanation into the plot, similar to how The Stable Boy was handled. But, yeah, I definitely think we would need at least one full episode dedicated to it.