Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's so true, Suz, I forgot about Emma & Neal. Didn't he get to appear to her a couple times? I know one was the Underworld arc?

Yeah, I guess we're lucky we got what we did with het father (ie. Cora too) but still.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's so true, Suz, I forgot about Emma & Neal. Didn't he get to appear to her a couple times? I know one was the Underworld arc?

Yeah, I guess we're lucky we got what we did with het father (ie. Cora too) but still.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-08-2017, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

Neal showed up once in a flashback to the missing year to show he was the person who sent the memory restoration potion to Hook for Emma. I guess that must have been in late 3b after his death. What I remember most about that is that he got no credit for it. No one ever found out it was him. After that, the only time I remember seeing him again was during the underworld arc.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, you're right, nobody found out it was Neal who basically made 'saving the day' even possible. Yeah, Neal got to appear for some flashbacks and then the Underworld arc he came from the afterlife.

Neal & Robin were both just disposed of in the story. Sad. Only difference is Neal got a bit more acknowledgement and the episode he died in was at least a FB to him. I think he only had that luck because of his connection to Emma and then Rumple. Robin's was just Regina and yeah ... we know how that goes.

Old 09-08-2017, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Even though Regina didn't get to see Daniel in the underworld, she does at least know he moved on to a better place, since she found his headstone there. I guess that is something, they could have not even given us that.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's true that at least he got closure and we know he moved on happily from the narrative standpoint. My own headcanon wonders if when Regina opened her heart again to love Robin Hood is when Daniel had peace and was able to move on. He did tell her to love again and she did. The only other person I see unfinished business with would be Cora since she killed him, but I doubt he got an apology out of her, lol.

Old 09-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is something at least Regina could know that he is at peace
Old 09-10-2017, 02:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

thats true. she did see the headstone and knew he moved on and wasnt in the underworld anymore so at least there is that. and i guess they wanted to point the focus on her henry and cora and zelna too so daniel would have nmade things too complicated but sitll...

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-10-2017, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

I did really love the scenes with Regina and her parents in the underworld, especially her father. I think she probably needed to see him more than anyone.

Still, one scene with Daniel would have been nice, but at least he was not forgotten. I also remember hearing a report from one of the cons that the scene of Regina at Daniel's grave had to be cut short. Apparently she was scripted to have a much longer monologue. I guess they ran short on time. I would love to see that script. I even sent an ask to Shawn (Sgtmac) on tumblr about it because she sometimes has scripts, but she didn't have that one.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Darn - too bad we didn't get that filmed as a deleted scene.

Old 09-11-2017, 04:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Aww it was cut short? I would habe loved to see the longer version

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-11-2017, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it would have been nice.

Old 10-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Re-watched "The Doctor" today. It always gets to me when Regina has to let Daniel go. It was an important moment for her, but so sad.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

yes and no one mentioned it right after

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-09-2017, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Yeah David didn't stick around long enough to see what happened. I know it was her own fault that no one cared about her, but it was sad that she had to go through that alone. I had forgotten that she was seeing Archie at this time. Even though it was his job, he did seem to genuinely care.