Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2015, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

I've always wondered how long they were together before he died. I'd like to see how they fell in love. Regina was pretty innocent back then though, she may not have been the sassy, bossy person she is now. I thinks she became that way later as a result of never having any control over her own life.

That brings up something I've wondered about though. In the Stable Boy, when she snapped at Daniel after her riding lesson while Cora was there, do you think she did that to keep Cora from suspecting anything? I always thought she did, that she wasn't ever actually angry at Daniel, it was just an act. What do you all think?
Old 01-02-2015, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Sherry, I thought that at first but didn't she apologize to Daniel later in the stable? I think she said sorry and something about her mother upsetting her. So I think she was always strong/sassy, but that part of her personality was overshadowed by her innocence and sweetness and love. Then Daniel died and that all died with him (well, not died but got buried).
Old 01-02-2015, 09:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I've always wondered how long they were together before he died. I'd like to see how they fell in love. Regina was pretty innocent back then though, she may not have been the sassy, bossy person she is now. I thinks she became that way later as a result of never having any control over her own life.

That brings up something I've wondered about though. In the Stable Boy, when she snapped at Daniel after her riding lesson while Cora was there, do you think she did that to keep Cora from suspecting anything? I always thought she did, that she wasn't ever actually angry at Daniel, it was just an act. What do you all think?
I think she was always at least a little sassy to other people. I think thats kind of what her mother taughter her. that she is better than anyone. not that regina believed it or anything. we all saw that as soon as she fell in love she wanted nothing more than hold on to that. but I imagine that cora told her again and again that she will be queen and that everyone else is just a peasant. so I think when she got upset or rilled up it was her way of reacting. Of course I also think that she maybe played it a bit over so that her mother wouldnt suspect a thing as well. I think it was a mix of both

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-02-2015, 09:20 AM
Graphics Team

Tbh I never thought Regina was bossy or anything like that with Daniel, I just think that 1 time was a slip. Mainly because I always thought it was to keep up appearances - to show her mother.
But yes Regina apologized to him. So I just don't think she was ever really like that with him.

I'm so sad that the writers never told us their backstory. We got only a few things of them. I want to see their origin.. where they met, how they met, when he became their stable boy, when him and Regina fell in love...
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 01-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

I just wasn't clear on if she apologized becaue she lost her temper with him or because she felt like she had to act that way in front of her mother. Either way, it was clear he didn't hold it against her since they were kissing a few minutes later.

If they don't ever give us more flashbacks, I think I'll just start making up my own headcanons about them.
Old 01-03-2015, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)

Interesting inquiry. I actually presumed it was a cover in front of Cora to mask her connection to Daniel but later on after multiple rewatches of the Stable Boy, I thought her reaction could have been partly in due to being humilated by her mother in front of her TL like that. And so she snapped and responded in a way she felt her mother would have deemed appropriate.

Obviously, Cora held little tolerance for her former lot in life and a 'lowly stable Boy' she would have deemed beneath them and her current status, so I am sure Regina was well aware which is why she hastened to reveal her relationship with Daniel and kept it a secret. And, sadly, while we know she was sorry for rebuking Daniel, it appeared there was always a part of Regina that still sought to please Cora as awful as Cora was to her daughter.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:30 PM
Graphics Team

Babiesss

[x]
Old 03-21-2015, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the gifset.

Bumping this thread to give it some love. I actually ran across a few Regina & Daniel fanvids recently and I felt nostalgic.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:25 AM
Graphics Team

Aw you did? Which ones? I wonder if I've seen them.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Dreams (View Post)
Aw you did? Which ones? I wonder if I've seen them.
Aw, man, just whichever ones I happened to come across on youtube. I can not link from my phone right now but my favorite I ran across was so cleaverly pieced together, they integrated a love scene using Lana and Noah's images from other roles, I believe, and the barn scene in the episode Stable Boy where Cora shows up is transformed to having the blue fairy show up and give them a magic bean so they can escaped to our world! I really loved it and the music they play it to is by 'Evanescence' - Anywhere. The music and the scenes go beautifully together in it, it is probably my favorite one of them to date.

I think the video is titled something like Regina & Daniel - Anywhere?

Old 03-24-2015, 08:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I think I've found the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWBMTJZDFZU

It's beautifully made.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

AWWW. I LOVED THAT!
Old 03-24-2015, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for finding the link, Lenka.

It is a beautiful AU reality they created for Regina & Daniel. I have watched it multiple times.

Old 03-24-2015, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

I enjoyed it too, thanks for the link!
Old 03-24-2015, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you guys enjoyed that video too!