Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2017, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

I could see it for a series finale, especially if anyone returns to SB. I don't think anyone will go back though. I think Henry, Jacinda, and Lucy will make their home in HH. Regina will likely want to live in the same city as Henry's family. Rumple has no reason to return and none of the other characters have even been to SB.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I could see it for a series finale, especially if anyone returns to SB. I don't think anyone will go back though. I think Henry, Jacinda, and Lucy will make their home in HH. Regina will likely want to live in the same city as Henry's family. Rumple has no reason to return and none of the other characters have even been to SB.
That is true.

Maybe a visit to the EF2 by Snowing? I can see Henry, Cinderella, and Lucy returning there too and Regina will likely follow. We already know it's been implied she wasn't really happy in SB. She would definitely stay close to Henry.

I think Rumple will be reunited with Belle in the afterlife in the end and Hook 2.0 has no connection to SB at all.

What would be ideal for me to see for Snow Queen at the end is if Regina could finally find her permanent place in the new EF, she has her new love partner to be happy with, has a purpose and then Snow comes to visit and shares a moment with Regina to commiserate that Regina finally found her happiness, something Snow always tried to encourage her she would find. It would just come full circle since OUAT started over their entire feud as enemies but they reached that final place of forgiveness, peace and contentment.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
What would be ideal for me to see for Snow Queen at the end is if Regina could finally find her permanent place in the new EF, she has her new love partner to be happy with, has a purpose and then Snow comes to visit and shares a moment with Regina to commiserate that Regina finally found her happiness, something Snow always tried to encourage her she would find. It would just come full circle since OUAT started over their entire feud as enemies but they reached that final place of forgiveness, peace and contentment.
This would be perfect.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

I would live this ending sherry. The show started out with snow and the queen it should end with them too

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-23-2017, 12:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

That sounds like an amazing ending
Old 12-24-2017, 07:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

New thread time

http://www.fanforum.com/f437/snow-qu.../#post92466654

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign