New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2017, 08:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Anyone else rewatching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
I wasn't totally sure If she really did love him but after the episode centred around Archie where Henry was in danger and she was so worried I thought she really did care for him...
I don't really remember much about that episode, is that the one where he gets trapped in the mines? I guess I'll get to it soon.

Quote:
I really wish they still let Regina be strong powerful one of the best witches instead of what they are doing with her magical power now. I kinda wish someone asked Lana about this at convention, I wonder what her thoughts on this subject would be like...
I wish so too. I don't really like that since she's not evil anymore, she's also not as powerful anymore.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah the one when he gets trapped in the mines, it's an episode five...

I understand that since there are too many people with magic these days on the show they felt they had to downplayed Regina's magic ability otherwise she would defeat almost everyone by herself and the other people wouldn't be nedeed... But they have gone too far... They should let her fight at least a little and not be immediately knock down... Also there is no reason to make her weaker than Zelena or Emma... And she used to be the best after Rumple...

And I feel they are sometimes downplaying her magic abilities in flashbacks too...
Old 06-12-2017, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just haven't got the time to rewatch right now I will join in when I can
Old 06-14-2017, 09:45 AM
Absolute Fan

I can totally understand that.

I will keep doing the re-watch as long as there is someone here to discuss with.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

There will at least be one person or more
Old 06-16-2017, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry the past couple weeks have been SUPER busy for me ... I will try to catch up this weekend and jump in.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Episode 3

Not a lot of Regina in this episode, other than bringing Kathryn into the mix. It was a really great episode for Snowing though. Their season 1 story in the enchanted forest is one of my favorites.

Glad to see you back Heather!
Old 06-16-2017, 09:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Sucks they later changed the past and changed the original Snowing meeting story... But I still consider the one from the third episode the real one.... I really loved it too. And I don't think they could have casted better suited actors for the roles than Ginny and Josh.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:01 AM
Absolute Fan

I consider the their first meeting the real one as well, not the one from season 3.
Old 06-18-2017, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree episode 3 meeting is the real one for me
Old 06-19-2017, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also ignore the changes from s3 as well. That was an example of what I call revising original canon to fit a new narrative, which was giving Emma something to do during that time travel.

Snow Falls actually established my liking for Snowing in a lot of ways. They were already what drew me to check out the show. But the chemistry was spot on and I liked the push & pull dynamic to their initial meeting. Oh, and I liked the scene where the Queen's black knights caught up to Snow, they were about to take off with her after she ran from Charmimg & he saved her with that arrow. An early parallel between the Charmings - they could both aim with a bow, lol. Also, when Snow talked to Charming about the wanted poster, denying all the Queen's allegations, when Charming asked her if she did ruin the Queen's life, she answered yes, even if it wasn't intentional. Rewatching these episodes makes me remember the better character dynamics, complexity and development of the relationships that was completely lacking later on.

Thanks, Sherry. Trying to still pop in when I can.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dp!

Last edited by GrhmLz; 06-19-2017 at 11:18 AM
GrhmLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do adore those two episodes though not just for Snowing and their rewritten story but for Emma and Killian
Old 06-21-2017, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If they were going to do a time travel story to EF, it definitely would have been better to keep Snowing out of it and done something new for Emma.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't remember those episode much, I probably enjoyed watching them but now the only things I remember is that they changed the awesome Snowing meeting, made Regina kill Robin's wife and Roland's mother in the original timeline and brought "Marian" to the present time which was the start of those OQ awful storylines that ruined that relationship for me.... so not many fond memories on those episodes for me...