Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2017, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

i remember watching season one and being confused as to what I was supposed to believe about Henry and Regina's relationship. I wasn't completely sure about them until the end of the season when she was so upset about him eating the turnover. Then I knew that she really loved him.

I'm so glad they've given this relationship the development it deserves. I think it could benefit from a bit more screen time, but I know that's difficult with Jared having school and limited working hours.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

In season 1 you could tell she loved him but she was still ruled by her vengence and evil side so wasn't always so clear but Henry is the one thing in the world she loves the most I agree this relationship got the development it deserves which I am very happy about
Old 05-09-2017, 04:19 AM
Loyal Fan

One of my favorite Regina's relationship.
Considering Lana's great screentime this season I still cannot believer how underused Regal Believer was.

If the writers and Lana did not tell Henry lives with Regina too I would not even notice...

And I have to admit I'll always see Regina as the dominant mother because she raised him even though the show don't give them much time together and seem to prefer Swan Believer these days...
Old 05-09-2017, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Regal Believer was only around a little bit for the split queen arc and I think that is because the major plot is not about Regina. It's Emma, and the BF coming after her for the final battle, CS had the wedding, so there was more Swan believer. It's going to be that way in the finale too, you could tell by the promo.

I did like the brief moment they got to share at the wedding, holding hands.

But, yeah, Regal Believer has been underused and it's a shame because Lana & Jared have great chemistry in their scenes together as mother and son.

In s1, I was confused about where they were going too, Sherry. I honestly don't think it was originally in the direction we ended up with if Lana had to push for their relationship with the producers. Which is why I'm grateful she did - it's the crux of her redemption story, that relationship. We never really saw a flashback of little Henry being raised by Regina to view her mothering, we just got the episode where she adopted him as a baby, so alot of speculation remains at what point exactly did their relationship turn rocky? When he got the book, at the moment he found out he was adopted, or before that?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love that they got to share a moment at the wedding but we definitely need more Regal Believer
Old 05-09-2017, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I know it will mostly be Swan Believer because I get the feeling they are like the only few left in SB, and the promo showed Regina back in the EF, but maybe a Regal Believer scene when she gets back?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

I hope so. There hasn't been enough of them this season. I know they sometimes have trouble using the filming location for Regina's house, but I wish we saw more of Henry actually at the house. I think he's had maybe 2 scenes there the entire season.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. Regina has kinda just been playing ... back up whenever needed so Henry hasn't had too many scenes with her. So instead of Henry, they've been replacing him with Zelena. I wonder if they've pulled back on their relationship scenes on purpose because:

Spoiler:

Old 05-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Don't say that! It would make me so sad... I hope that is not the reason.

I think they love Bex and Zelena but don't know much what to do with her when she is on the good side so she spends all her scenes with Regina...

I am not sure why they gave us so few RB scenes this season, maybe they just don't see it as important...

ETA: Jared answers question if Henry got in trouble
https://ouat-con-pics.tumblr.com/pos...-trouble#notes

But at least this made me happy last episode

x

Last edited by Lenka5; 05-09-2017 at 09:18 PM
Old 05-10-2017, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Regina looks stunning and I love this little moment
Old 05-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I am sure all of us have already seen this deleted scene from season 4 but since I tried to stay away from OUaT fandom since season 4, I discovered it it today.

Cannot believe they deleted such a beautiful scene as this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnSWD8oRqHs
Old 05-11-2017, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I did see that deleted scene and it"s too bad they didn't use it. They used "Marian" walking in instead. There was one for s5 too that I shared a little bit back when there was talk about Henry's name. Henry, Robin, & Regina were going to depart the Underworld but then didn't:

https://youtu.be/xAYAA5sorhk

Last edited by GrhmLz; 05-11-2017 at 10:08 AM
Old 05-11-2017, 11:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the link. Such a beautiful scene too. I don't understand whey they decided to cut these scenes... I wonder if there is any RB scene from this season that got cut.
Old 05-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the links. I watched the one from season 5 recently when Heather posted it before, but I had forgotten about the one from season 4. I don't have the DVDs, I always just rewatch on netflix, so I never see the deleted scenes unless they show up online.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.

Yeah, I think it's possible there might be a cut/deleted scene from s6.