Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2015, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

^ I wish they did a time jump of 1 year or even 2 years.

timeless | a regina/henry trailer - mommyregina

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 05-31-2015, 03:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

they shuld. now that Jared turned 15 already and is really growing up...

thanks for the vid. will watch it now

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-31-2015, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

A time jump would be lovely.

I've seen that video/adore it.
Old 05-31-2015, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

I think a one year time jump between 4a and 4b would have worked well. It wouldn't have brought Henry up to Jared's actual age, but it would have helped and it would have worked for the stories that carried over from 4a into 4b. I don't see how they can avoid it for much longer.
Old 06-01-2015, 08:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

well we know why they only did the 6 weeks time jump. sigh

i wish they would have done the 1 year time jump too. then we could have avoided the zelena pregnancy

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-01-2015, 09:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Well Zelena could could be pregnant after a year as well.....but while this terrible storyline still could exist I think it would at least portray Robin in much better light because he would "move on" and impregnate another woman after a year and not like after two weeks....
Old 06-01-2015, 09:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

true she could be but like you siad we would have at least had the "he waited several months to get her pregnant"

do you think that Henry will somehow be involved in the merlin storyline?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-01-2015, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

I really hope Henry will be involved in the Merlin storyline! He was great in the AU, he's ready for more adventures and I'm sure he'll want to be a part of helping Emma. I just hope the writers see it this way too and Jared's school schedule allows for it.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

Me too, Sherry! I loved seeing Henry front and center. I hope he's majorly involved in the search for Merlin/quest to help Emma. He's a smart young man. I don't see him being cool with sitting on the sidelines anymore. Especially after the AU.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:18 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved Henry in the finale but there are to many characters on the show and the search for Emma already will involve her parents, Hook, Regina... I think Henry will be involved but I am not sure how majorly...
Old 06-02-2015, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

I imagine he'll be very involved, whether it's welcomed by the group or not (especially after Emma telling him in the AU "I knew you'd find me"). I mean, she is his mom...even if I choose to reject that reality and consider her an aunt-like figure lol. I mean, what else would he do? It's not like the show gives him strong storylines of his own.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, realistically he would be very involved (or at least wanted to be - I am sure his mom and grandparents would be against him being put in danger situatuon) .....I was just saying that with this large cast I am not sure the writers will spend that much screentime on his character...
Old 06-02-2015, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, they aren't the best when it comes to evenly distributing screen time. lol. Plus, Jared's age/schooling limits his availability. I still hope that he gets more focus in S5 though. Especially with Regina. Fingers crossed!
Old 06-02-2015, 07:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

I definitely want to see more of Henry and Regina. Operation Mongoose was the perfect opportunity but there were way too many other stories going on and they didn't pay it as much attention as they should. And if there is one thing for certain is that Lana and Jared can actually give out the perfect mother-son relationship on the show. I hope it doesn't get neglected in s5 and that we get to see more of them work together. And maybe some long overdue Hood/Mills family moments as well.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 06-02-2015, 08:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

of course i hope that Henry will be involved in the storyline with Merlin and also with Emma. as for me I would be fine with focusing on Regina, Henry, snowing and maybe rumbelle. the rest.. i dont need lol

LEVERAGE campaign