Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2014, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, sweet baby Jesus. It’s impossible to choose. Ahhh. I really loved when she returned his heart after Pan took it and called him honey when she was waiting for him to open his eyes again, and the entire scene following that with her putting a protection spell on his heart and calling him her little prince was epic. I also loved when Henry was concerned about her at the end of this season after Zelena knocked her out. Oh! And, of course, “You’re not a villain. You’re my mom.” Annnnd Henry going to her and hugging her when Pan set the curse in motion and everyone thought they were about to die or lose their memories. The fact that he wanted to be with her in that moment was precious.

Last edited by Captivating; 07-31-2014 at 09:31 AM
Old 07-31-2014, 10:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I know I'm biased but I want to see Henry move back in with Regina. What kid wants to live with a bunch of other people in a little apartment when he can live in that mansion?

Maybe the fact that there is a screaming baby in that little apartment now will run him back to his real mom. Yes, I consider Regina his real mom. Nightmare soothing, fever breaking, diaper changing REAL mom.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
Oh, sweet baby Jesus. It’s impossible to choose. Ahhh. I really loved when she returned his heart after Pan took it and called him honey when she was waiting for him to open his eyes again, and the entire scene following that with her putting a protection spell on his heart and calling him her little prince was epic. I also loved when Henry was concerned about her at the end of this season after Zelena knocked her out. Oh! And, of course, “You’re not a villain. You’re my mom.” Annnnd Henry going to her and hugging her when Pan set the curse in motion and everyone thought they were about to die or lose their memories. The fact that he wanted to be with her in that moment was precious.
the whole scene when they finally were back on the ship and heading home was awesome. I loved to see a piece of how Regina must have been with little henry when he was sick or when he would have had a nightmare. so I loved the scene with the little prince and protecting him. and yes of course the scene in 3.11. sniff. that broke my heart.

in the first season and maybe part of the second I wanted to kick some sense into henry. I mean I get the evil queen vibe that he got but she was / is his mother she soothed every cry, she changed every diaper and calmed down every tantrum. She loved henry and he had no idea just how much she did for him, how much she gave up for him. it was heart sometimes to watch Henry threat Regina the way he did when he thought she was evil

and yes I agree please let Henry move back into the mansion wiht Regina. She is his mother and while Emma of course is too, Regina is still in the legal rights in this. I just hope she and emma would work out some sort of custody for Henry.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-31-2014, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

source

Old 07-31-2014, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Season 1 and part of Season 2 Henry made me so angry. I remember one scene specifically, where Regina basically electrocuted herself with a spell to get Emma and Mary Margaret back through the portal, that pissed me off. She could’ve died and was shaking after she did that and Henry didn’t even try to see if she was okay. He just ignored her and ran to Emma. I think I may have thrown a pillow at my TV during that. That’s why my heart was so, so happy when he was concerned for her after Zelana attacked in Season 3. I wanted to shout, “FINALLY!” It would be cool to see a few more flashbacks next season of Regina and a younger Henry. And I totally agree that he should move back in with her. Emma can visit but why he is still living with her is a mystery to me.

BEAUTIFUL GIFS. Jared’s smile when she touches his head and pulls him to her is the best. He adores Lana.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

I KNOW! that was horrible wasnt it? I mean she jsut took in a DEATH curse for her son, because lets face it, if Henry wouldnt have begged her she would have thought twice about taking it back because she was way too scared that her mother would come through the portal. and what I wonder.. I mean it WAS a death curse, how did Regina survive that? and then.. Henry didnt even see how she was doing like you said. It was unbearable to watch. I didnt throw a pillow but I screamed at my laptop

love the gifs. Lana and Jared are SO adorable together. in Paris you would really peg them as mother and son. And Lana WAS really mothering him, even saying so a couple of times. hehe

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-01-2014, 01:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I am really woried they will screw this realationship up again because with Regina and Snow Henry and Regina is my favorite relationship on the show.

I think my favorite scene probably is "you're not a villain, you're my mom", not only this line but the whole scene when her tells her that if he never went to find Emma and lived undert the curse with her none of this would happen.

I loved scenes in the finale of second season where at first he finally tells her he loves her and then when they think they are going to die he goes to her.

I adore the scene in the episode 19 where Henry finally remembers and talks about his time in New York and asks her about Robin Hood.

"I don't how to love very well" or "no matter what anyone tells you I do love you" are really herbreaking but memorable to me.

And special mention to the scene in the second season where Regina made the potion for David beause it was first time when he treated her nicely.

And I agree with you I hated the fact he didn't go to see how she was doing when she took the curse in.

Last edited by Lenka5; 08-01-2014 at 01:30 AM
Old 08-01-2014, 05:48 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think Lana will allow the writers to screw the Regina/Henry relationship up but so much. I think there will be challenges for sure, but not anything her and Henry can’t work past and grow from. The only way I think their bond would ever be fully broken is if Regina killed Emma or the Charmings. I don’t see that happening so, yeah.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

it was due to Lana that Regina and Henry got more scenes together. She told the writers that she wanted that and that she needed to bond more with her son so if the writers wanted to screw this up Lana would be like "hell no"

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-01-2014, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Haha, that's exactly what I meant. Lana will put her foot down. She's got sass and she'd definitely use it if they tried to destroy Henry and Regina's progress past the point of no return.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Question: It seems like Henry and Regina’s relationship has gotten a little bit better in the 3rd season. If in season 4, Henry does find out that Regina has done some bad things again, do you think that he would have her back more now that he’s a little bit older? Or kind of just push her away again?
source

Old 08-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

PREACH, JARED, PREACH!!!
Old 08-02-2014, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Aww Jared

Old 08-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Graphics Team

The "cause he knows that she still has good in her" gets to me So true!
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 08-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah, hope we see some of that in S4

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top