Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-15-2017, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be nice if they end up giving us something we couldn't guess for a change.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

That would be nice. I hope whatever it is turns out to be something none of us even thought of.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do too. Because right now, it seems rather obvious. Plus, if something happened to Henry that leads to death, or he already is, I have no idea how they would reverse it.

But we were wondering before why Henry entered this curse with his own name and living separately outside of HH. There was obviously something different for him. Maybe he can never go back to the EF or EF2, he has to stay in our world?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Well last season Charming fell off a beanstalk and and was apparently dead and Snow brought him back with TLK and Emma got run through with a sword and Henry brought her back with a TLK. As long as your name isn't Daniel, Robin Hood, or Baelfire, you can come back to life with a TLK. I'm only half kidding. If something did happen to Henry before the curse and he is somehow only alive because of it, I'm sure there will some magical solution that can fix it. I'd just prefer something new and unpredictable.

I'm wondering about his name too. Why does everyone else have cursed names and he doesn't? There has to be something to that.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

asl long as they dont take what we guess and spin a new horrible idea out of it i am fine

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-15-2017, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Well last season Charming fell off a beanstalk and and was apparently dead and Snow brought him back with TLK and Emma got run through with a sword and Henry brought her back with a TLK. As long as your name isn't Daniel, Robin Hood, or Baelfire, you can come back to life with a TLK. I'm only half kidding. If something did happen to Henry before the curse and he is somehow only alive because of it, I'm sure there will some magical solution that can fix it. I'd just prefer something new and unpredictable.
Basically.

Suz, I agree. I almost feel like that happened with Outlaw Princess. That was a fandom idea then it looks like they took and gave the baby girl to Zelena instead.

Old 11-15-2017, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

The Marilena thing was a fandom idea too. Fans, including myself, were already discussing the possibility of it right after 3x21/3x22 aired in May and Bex said she wasn't asked back until September. They turned it into something awful though. It was never supposed to go as far as they took it.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
The Marilena thing was a fandom idea too. Fans, including myself, were already discussing the possibility of it right after 3x21/3x22 aired in May and Bex said she wasn't asked back until September. They turned it into something awful though. It was never supposed to go as far as they took it.
I remember discussing the theory here at

And it would have been fine if they left it at Zelena killing Marian & Marian not being back had they not extended it beyond that to Robin Hood.

Old 11-15-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I would have been happy for it to be left there not for Zelena to become Marian!
Old 11-15-2017, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

ETA: I just realized I'm posting a rant about Zelena on the regal believer thread. Sorry about that! I'm going to move it over to the right thread.

Last edited by sherry02; 11-15-2017 at 02:22 PM
Old 11-15-2017, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So. What do you guys think will happen between them once Henry starts to catch on that 'Roni' is subtly discouraging his relationship with Jacinda after being his biggest supporter?

Old 11-16-2017, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

I think he'll be confused. Poor guy.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Poor Regina & Henry. Roni didn't seem like she had a lot of close relationships to begin with. Like the people know her but as far as personal relationships go? Henry has no idea who she even is so he can more easily pull away at this point if he's upset. Regina's going to have to grin & bare it.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

It seems like Roni is one of those people that is always looking out for other people, but I'm not sure there is anyone looking out for her. Although except for Jacinda and Sabine, none of these people seem to have friends. Henry and Roni is probably the closest thing we've gotten to a friendship after Jacinda and Sabine. But yeah, if Henry is upset by Roni's change of attitude, he might start avoiding her.
Old 11-16-2017, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True, with the exception of Sabine & Jacinda, I don't see too much friendship. I just wonder what their scenes will be like now - awkward on Regina's end? I hope Jacinda isn't the only thing to pop up in conversation, lol.