Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2015, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maggie!

Eh- I always watch live so I have to suffer with the good and bad right off from first glance. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
I don't get how this is proof of anything. Do people expect Robin to stay in a relationship with Zelena if she's pregnant? OQ hug or kiss doesn't mean Zelena is not pregnant, why would it?

My biggest concern right now is that Regina will try to rewrite the past because of this. That, and if Zelena is really pregnant.
I think your concerns are warranted because my feeling is that this is where they are going with it. Regina is now officially in a desperate no win situation.

I am wondering if the 'rewrite' alters lives for the worst, poor Regina learns that an AU was just another form of hell for her, she is forced to reconcile what her choices and fate dealt her in the present is what it is, the sorcerer apprentice will try to assist Emma and Regina to reverse all the bad effects to EVERYBODY ELSE but Regina, but the darkness attaching to Regina will be the consequence to her action. Bam - Emma will step to the forefront to try and help Regina from the darkness, instead sacrificing herself in place of Regina, Emma then vanishes.

OQ are still left with the baby mess for s5.

Some pretty depressing stuff if even a fraction of any of this stands true.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Regina is holding his hand, i doubt she would be holding hands with a guy she is not with.

I just cant believe she would go back to him after this, it doesnt matter that its Zelena. Her soulmate not only choose with another woman but he slept with her for weeks and she is pregnant and it is HER SISTER!
Old 04-27-2015, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Holding hands? I do not know what to say. Maybe they are back together then and the writers do not see Zelena's pregnancy as a reason to keep them apart. Maybe they think having Regina stand by Robin and fight for the child he had with her sister will make a cool story.

Lol, I am done assuming things are supposed to make sense on this show anymore. I really am.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

urgh. i am just fed up wtih this whole show. the whole writing sucks so much that its worse than shonda and amy sherrman palladino combined. i mean at least the other writers is somehow real and GOOD writing.. this.. is just lazy writing and no imagination

its all the worst scnearios happening. I mean i kinda knew two weeks ago that she was pregnant when i said that here. but never in a million years did I dare to think she would REALLY turn out to be

urgh. .so Robin not only slept with Reginas ex but he also got her preggers. i have to puke

can someone PLEASE TELL ME how we got to see those OQ hugging kissing pics AFTER THIS??????????????

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-27-2015, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

Lol its so unbelievable after all of this.

We cant even hope for elixir or some kind of spell at this point because the author is included.
MAYBE just maybe Rumple made him write this mess for Zelena, so this was never Robins choice, but how to fix it. Just rip what he changed out of the book?
Old 04-27-2015, 12:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Holding hands? I do not know what to say. Maybe they are back together then and the writers do not see Zelena's pregnancy as a reason to keep them apart. Maybe they think having Regina stand by Robin and fight for the child he had with her sister will make a cool story.
I wouldn't be surprised. Season 5 OQ story - dealing with Zelena's pregnancy. She dies at childbirth - Regina and Robin raise the baby. Yay.
I have to say tho, Zelena's pregnancy isn't a reason to keep OQ apart. I hate this story with burning passion, but Robin should not be forced to stay with his rapist for the sake of a baby. Zelena's pregnancy shouldn't be an obstacle for OQ. How Regina and Robin feel after this mess, if Regina still trusts Robin and so on, that is a valid reason, but not Zelena's pregnancy per se.

I think you're right about what will happen in the next episode and in the finale. Regina will ask the author to rewrite the past, everything is screwed up, Henry and Emma (because why would it be Regina lol) fix the mess, Emma saves Regina.

Icon by Koda
Old 04-27-2015, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh gosh! The book. My worst case scenario for the book is that Regina finds out from the author he was trying to manipulate her and page 23 was a hoax all along. To try and get Regina to free him from that damned book! Urgh!!!!

I am having a difficult time processing this author story working to any advantage of Regina's. In the end, she will simply be told it was her choices all along and the situation with Zelena is just her own karma for her past. After all that. Then she will choose to stand by Robin by choice even though her sister will have her soulmate's child.

It makes me sick if this is what they seriously have planned in s5.

ETA: Oh, I do not think the pregnancy would ever be a reason for Robin to stay with Zelena but it would still be weird to have OQ just hook up like it is no big deal that her soulmate is now the father of her sister's child, lol.

Old 04-27-2015, 12:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
ETA: Oh, I do not think the pregnancy would ever be a reason for Robin to stay with Zelena but it would still be weird to have OQ just hook up like it is no big deal that her soulmate is now the father of her sister's child, lol.
Well, I definitely agree with that lol. But I don't think anything in those spoilers pics is too much for OQ right now even if Zelena is pregnant.

Icon by Koda
Old 04-27-2015, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
Well, I definitely agree with that lol. But I don't think anything in those spoilers pics is too much for OQ right now even if Zelena is pregnant.
Lol, true.

It is likely more about the plot and whatever they are forced to deal with together, in my opinion.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Will Regina and Robin ever be allowed to just be a couple? I know these writers don't know how to write internal conflict, but this is too much. What's the point of that plot twist? It's after a season of nothing but lame storylines and ridiculous plot twists, starting with dead wife coming back after Regina supposedly killed her, then she's frozen, then Regina and Robin are separated, then it's really Zelena, then it turns out she's pregnant... What's next?

Icon by Koda
Old 04-27-2015, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeeaah .... LOL. It is nonsensical. At least for me.

The problem for me is that 'journey' counts first and foremost. The actual 'meat' to the storyline needs to really resonate with me and well, this is not a journey to remember. Sorry. I am tired of holding out with it. It is sad but even if OQ are just thrown back together by the end of the finale, the truth is I am not invested in it. As of now, I feel in no real hurry to get to s5, I am actually now looking forward to the hiatus, not dreading it. Never thought I would say that. And depending on what culminates in the finale, that will likely be my deciding factor on whether to even bother to return for what will be s5. If its more Emma centered plots in every story on top of OQ baby mama drama with Zelena, pfft, forget it. I already lost any enthusiasm I held for these remaining episodes. Of course this had to happen just before the Regina-centric I was anticipating.

S4 will be the one season I will not add to my DVD collection. It just ruined too much.

It could turn out Zelena lied but the problem is that I think I am past the point of caring or any of this driving me to feel reinvested again in the same way I once was. I Guess if you are not a CS fan, you are screwed. Somehow I do not see them pulling these ridiculous stunts with them.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 04-27-2015 at 02:12 AM
Old 04-27-2015, 03:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree. I don't care if it's endgame, I want a decent story leading up to that.

I would feel slightly better about this twist if I knew there would be some follow up. Bu there won't be. We'll probably find out Zelena's lying in the next episode and Regina and Robin will kiss, relieved that the nightmare is over and this will be it. And this is best case scenario! It's entirely possible that Regina will rewrite the past and Zelena is really pregnant and that is OQ storyline for season 5.

Remember when Eddy said this?
“As far as Regina and Robin Hood goes, that and what happens is one of our favorite parts of the second half”
Really, Eddy? Really?

I'm still waiting for some payoff after this horrible story, but I'm not sure how they can ever fix it.

Icon by Koda
Old 04-27-2015, 03:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

well i think we can tell a decent storyline leading up to it goodbye

no matter how they fix that we can unsee several episodes

may theory is that the past weeks didnt really happen the way Robin THINKS they happend. I think that Marilena still put a spell on his and rolands minds (maybe even rumple did it) to make them think certain thinks happened. I dont think Robin slept with zelena and she is most definitely not pregnant. its all just robins imagnation to somehow bound him to Zelena and to hurt Regina in the process. That would explain this and fix THAT mess

that Robin chose Zelena a billion times over Regina? well that is nothing that can be fixed dear writers. its just not

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-27-2015, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

for you all

Still hoping for Zelana pulling a fast one..

Old 04-27-2015, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

I decided to wait until this morning to post anything because I needed to calm down. I don't see any way of fixing this story. It's ruined.

I don't know if the pregnancy is going to be real or not. I was surprised at how quick Zelena revealed herself. Robin didn't believe Regina at all, she could have kept the charade going. The fact that she didn't tells me she wants to go back to SB. I think it's possible Gold called her and she came up with this pregnancy story as a way to ensure that Robin took her back to SB with him instead of leaving her in NY. But regardless of how the pregnancy turns out, the rape storyline remains. And we all know there is no chance they are going to deal with that. From what I read on twitter, the writers didn't even realize they wrote a rape storyline until the fans told them.

Suz said something on the last thread that stuck with me and I'm coming back to it now. "Robin is a good guy, but maybe he's not Regina's guy". Robin is by far the person most victimized in this situation, I'm not trying to downplay that. However, what happened last night before Zelena revealed herself, tells me that he was not with "Marian" out of obligation or some honorable sacrifice. He wanted to be with "Marian" and he was pretty cruel in the way he let Regina know that. He really did move on after just a few days. To me, this confirms that his feelings for Regina are not the same as hers are for him. He may have feelings for her, but I can no longer see this as a "true love" relationship.

The fact that we know that Robin and Regina are back together by the end of the season does nothing to make me feel better. Robin is with Regina by defualt because Marian turned out to be Zelena, not because he chose to go back with her. And apparently Regina is going to be okay with that. This story has certainly fallen very far from where it started as a beautiful love story about second chances.

I'm going to DVR the show next week and I'll read online what happens and decide afterwards whether or not I'm going to watch it. I've had as many ugly plot twists as I can take for now.

Last edited by sherry02; 04-27-2015 at 05:51 AM