Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2015, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Guys, I'm on a dilemma... should I watch live, or should I wait and watch it after it airs?? Since it will be Emma filled, I'm not sure I'll be able to handle properly the breaks...
I think you should watch whichever way will be most enjoyable for you. I don't have the patience to wait and watch later unless I have to, but I know many people prefer to watch that way since they can fast forward through commericals and scenes that don't interest them.

Maybe we can see if we get anything to use for a title tonight and if not, go with whatever has been suggested?
Old 04-26-2015, 01:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Alright then, afterwards it is. I just hope that they don't delay putting the episode out there like they did with 4x16... the horror...

Sherry, I was thinking the same thing: wait and see if we get something tonight, otherwise.... I think the promo will be quite informative!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

I will have the same problem next week

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-26-2015, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

I've seen some speculation that the shocker coming tonight is that Robin doesn't remember Regina. I don't know that we have any reason to believe that is happening, but I suppose if Zelena brought along any memory potions with her it could happen. Although that would likely mean a TLK is coming, so that might actually be a good thing!
Old 04-26-2015, 02:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I've seen some speculation that the shocker coming tonight is that Robin doesn't remember Regina. I don't know that we have any reason to believe that is happening, but I suppose if Zelena brought along any memory potions with her it could happen. Although that would likely mean a TLK is coming, so that might actually be a good thing!
YES, omg I'd love this!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Angeeeeeeeeeeeeeel HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! May it be filled with lots and lots of Outlaw Queen tonight (I wish... but PLEASE??? )
Thank you boo!!!!
Old 04-26-2015, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

Happy Birthday, Angel.

Hopefully, OQ tonight.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-26-2015, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Wow, great speculation. He does seem confused in those spoiler pics.
Old 04-26-2015, 02:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yikes I hope he doesn't!!!!!!!! Then that would make the ending of 4x17 all the easier to rewatch and comprehend!!

Oh great, now I won't accept anything less than that tonight...

And now Tanya tweeting about it has me all excited damn it!! How am I supposed to stay away from twitter and not peek???

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-26-2015, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw. I feel bad for you guys that can't watch live!!!

I like the 'Robin does not remember' speculation, Sherry. I can work with that!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

alright folks... so not only was he harsh, the thing-that-must-not-be-named happened...

I'm just... I can't deal with such CRAP right now. Seriously shame on the writers for taking the PERFECT love story and turning it into the worst kind of soap opera imaginable.... Actually scratch that, cause that's an offense to soap operas... That's how screwed up this is. And here I thought House would be the only show that would turn an epic love into an epic fail...

I'm done. I'm just.... done... They've ruined it. I don't care how they come back from this anymore, cause it won't be pretty anyway. I don't care. i do, but let me grief, it's so awful...

Oh and I'm going to say something I NEVER thought I'd say in this last year... but oh dear God save me, if I see Bex returning for season 5, I might cut some bitches! I love Bex, but ugh, Zelena... why why WHY did you have to do this to me?

And by the way... it won't be a lie. We were counting on elixirs and magic and spells and got... this... yeah, it's not a lie. It happened. It's true.

This will be me taking another VERY much needed fandom break. I HATE THIS SHOW FOR RUINING WHAT I LOVED MOST, I HATE IT!!!

Old 04-26-2015, 07:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Chris I feel your pain. I'm so upset about this episode I'm really kinda speechless. All I really wanna say is to apologize to you guys for my rant about how Robin would never treat Regina this way. I eat every one of my words. Y'all were right. But I don't blame Robin. It's the writing. It's truly disgusting and purely shock value soap.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chris! I think most of us are with you, girl.

Maggie, no need at ALL to apologize for trying to be an optimist. Even if my own pessimistic views turned out to be spot on, I would never be the type to gloat and be like 'I told you so.' Never! Some of us are just naturally more pessimistic and others more optimistic. It actually balances the thread out in discussions.

With that said, A&E's choice of writing direction on OUAT is why I always had the tendency to lean more towards the pessimistic side and have more easily thought up worse case scenario in speculations.

But ... Yeah. The writing really F'ed this relationship up big time. I no longer recognize it from what I saw when it started in s3. And like you, I can not even be mad at the characters, it is the writing that is seriously screwed up.

I knew the pregnancy speculation upset many so when we stopped talking about it, I was not bothered, but in the back of my mind I accepted it was very possible A&E were going with this awful twist. So I am more disgusted that they proved me right rather than me actually being shocked. Like I said, this show lost the ability to really surprise me eons ago. It is sadly pretty predictable and I thought that pregnancy twist was going to be.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 04-26-2015 at 07:58 PM
Old 04-26-2015, 08:00 PM
Passionate Fan

When I think Eddy said that their favorite part of 4B was OQ's storyline.

I feel sick I feel cheated, I feel betrayed, I can't even properly think because I'm so overwhelmed by rage right now, I couldn't stop crying after this episode,not because I was sad but because I'm so frustrated by the way they're treating OQ AND Robin's character.

It's sickening, I came to the point where I don't even know if I want to keep watching this show anymore, I mean, how can Regina forgive this sh/t? HOW? Jane is a brilliant writer but oh boy, I don't even know how you can fix this nonsense.

I'll probably change my mind tomorrow but right now I have lost all faith or hope in OQ,

Happy birthday to me I guess...
Old 04-26-2015, 08:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Maggie, no need at ALL to apologize for trying to be an optimist.
Heather -

Quote:
So I am more disgusted that they proved me right rather than me actually being shocked.
Yeah it does have a kind of inevitable feel to it, doesn't it. Gosh, and to think I was so happy to have Marian be Zelena! <------hysterical laughter
Old 04-26-2015, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

This is... I don't even have words for this. This literally couldn't be any worse. It's garbage.

Robin really chose Marilena after a few days. He didn't believe Regina for one second, he thought she was crazy and jealous. He yelled at her that he's with Marian, which is something I thought he'd never do. And the brilliant twist! Zelena is pregnant with Robin's rape baby. I'm not even sure she's lying. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she really is pregnant.

Sigh. Who thought this was good writing?

What is the point? I'm guessing this is what prompts Regina to try to rewrite everything. Great.

Icon by Koda