Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Angel, I feel you, I hated they decided to have Regina take that potion, but what I hated most is that they decided to reveal it right along with Zelena's pregnancy. It was just another smack in the face.

Maggie, I read that post from Emily. I always enjoy reading posts from her. It said a lot of how I feel too.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maggie, I was not a big fan of how things played out in 4a but I definitely agree that Robin seemed more like himself in 4a than 4b.

I hate that they had Regina take the potion. It is so obvious they set it up so she would be put in the position to raise Zelena's child, which I do not want to see. However, I would still feel bad for Regina when they use the baby as a redemption theme for Zelena. Because Regina WILL eventually feel like the third wheel out. This entire storyline can only get more anti-OQ. That's just sad.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
Oh she gave him a glance when he was talking about poor Roland, and poor Marian, she was like "what about me?", but Regina probably said nothing because Robin was enough upset already, there was no need to add more drama. Although Robin wanting to go back with Regina was so quick, I was like "wtf? You just said ILY to your wife two seconds ago, and you said you chose her", I don't know, nothing was genuine for me, I didn't feel anything, I was really disappointed by this episode, Regina not being able to have children literally broke me and any hope I had left for this storyline, I'm not even sure to watch next season, I was not a fan of Regina being pregnant now, but I wanted her to have the chance to give birth to a child someday, and it's never going to happen, I feel really bitter about this, especially because the writers KNEW about the OQbaby, fans were really vocal about it, even Sean and Lana knew about it, and look what they did, I took that as a huge F/CK YOU from the writers, but it's just my opinion tho, but yeah, I was sad and disappointed, and yet my expectations were so low, so so low,

I think,the only thing I loved was the Author shipping OQ, it made me smile.
my expectations were pretty low too. i was completely distant while watching the episode, and still i was hurt lol.

i just dont know how the writers still expect people to ship that couploe no matter what. i mean there is only so much mess we can endure and the limit has been reached a long time ago

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-05-2015, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was distant while watching and still felt the slam of the barren revelation. And that was with Maggie's pre-warning about that theory. I can only imagine how much more upset I would have been had I never even contemplated it. But I will say this: after the spoiler for the huge curveball ball Regina would face turned out to be Zelena baby, I suspected that whatever 'surprise' we did not know about Regina for 4x20 was not going to be anything good.

I can not believe the writers think OQ fans would be onboard for this god awful storyline mess just because they put Robin & Regina back together by default. I used to like to make sure I was home on time to watch the show live and this past Sunday I did not even care if I missed and watched later.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

'Once Upon a Time' Romance Rundown: Is True Love's Kiss Coming in the Season 4 Finale?!

Quote:
Outlaw Queen: To say that this season has been an emotional roller-coaster ride for Regina (Lana Parrilla) and Robin (Sean Maguire) would be a severe understatement. Their love has been thrown for so many loops, that we're still dizzy with confusion.

Luckily, it's time to finally get some answers for Outlaw Queen's relationship. (We're so tired of their current "it's complicated" status!) "We are going to get a resolution and clarification on just what their situation is by the end of this year," Kitsis spilled.
I think Leanne actually did these interviews last week, so I'm guessing this "resolution" and "clarification on their situation" is what we've already seen in 4x20. They're getting back together and Zelena is pregnant. I'm not expecting the finale to change either of those things.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
'Once Upon a Time' Romance Rundown: Is True Love's Kiss Coming in the Season 4 Finale?!

I think Leanne actually did these interviews last week, so I'm guessing this "resolution" and "clarification on their situation" is what we've already seen in 4x20. They're getting back together and Zelena is pregnant. I'm not expecting the finale to change either of those things.
I'll probably regretting saying this after watching the finale, but I want to hope that he meant in the SF, I think they made two different interviews, one for 420 and one for the finale.

And btw, Sherry, I tweeted you on Twitter because I'm so confused about something.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would like a twist for the SF.

But I am 99% sure we are stuck with this crap and that if a couple is getting an exciting, interesting, or good cliffhanger at the end, it will not be ours. It is never ours.

I did read that interview piece, Sherry. Their claim about resolution is bulls*h*i*t, though, because we all know this baby mess will cause OQ conflict in s5.

Old 05-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Aha! Sherry that is a very good point. You're probably right. So there goes my hope for any further light on the "resolution" (IF you can call it that) in 420.

I realized today that what I mostly feel for the show and OQ right now is cheated. After an ENTIRE SEASON of OQ angst & separation, drama after drama that began even earlier with a SHOCKING cliff hanger in 3B, we got a half assed scene at the bar and then nothing until Regina decides Robin is part of her happiness. WTF? THIS for an intense season long arc?? (and season long is a lot since most arcs are half season only)

I just feel really cheated after being so emotionally invested in this couple and being patient through SO many twists and cliff hangers, and episodes without Robin Hood even in them.... and then to have pretty much nothing to resolve it in a satisfying way. Perhaps for Regina we see her POV in 420 showing where her choice came from, but we got nothing for Robin Hood. Nothing between his obvious anguish in the bar to him looking at Regina with heart eyes at the end; nothing between him and Regina deciding the why and how to move forward with their relationship.

I'm sorry for the rant, but I just can't get from A to a happy ever after C without any B in between. Maybe I will eventually but this is still how I feel 2 days after the episode.

Last edited by Maggie_R; 05-05-2015 at 12:25 PM
Old 05-05-2015, 12:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

i feel cheated too i got invested in a couple that they ruined big time. its worse than gilmore girls, private practice and greys anatomy together lol

almost new thread time. any titles?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, in an attempt to pick up something positive from the episode, how about Regina's line about "Robin is part of that happiness." I can't remember the exact words.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Because forget the show! Outlaw Queen just changed their address to fanfiction!"

How is that for a title?

Old 05-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

heather - lmao that made me laugh ut loud love it

Maggie yours is great too i liked the line of regina

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Cheated is exactly how I feel too.

I like both title ideas. Whichever we don't use, we should save for later because with hiatus coming up, we won't be getting any new quotes for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
its worse than gilmore girls, private practice and greys anatomy together lol
Completely OT: I stopped watching Gilmore Girls after they ruined Luke and Lorelai at the beginning of season 7. To this day, I've never watched the rest of that season.

ETA: Regina's line was "Robin is just a part of that world". Just a one word difference.

Last edited by sherry02; 05-05-2015 at 01:47 PM
Old 05-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Extreme Fan

I was just rewatching some of the Robin scenes from last few eps to see if I could make some sense of all this but it's not helping. You know what else I feel cheated by? We got a longer scene of Robin telling Marilena how he loves her and wants to be her happy ending than anything we got with Regina. Actually we didn't get ANYTHING like that with Regina, no happy let's be together reunion scene, just a public kiss that felt more like spite for Zelena than OQ wanting to kiss. I know I've defended Robin as the victim of Zelena but when the show doesn't acknowledge that at all, all I'm left with is Robin moving on from Regina and nothing of how he comes back to her. I really just don't know what the f/ck they were writing for Robin in 4b.

Ok I'll try to stop ranting now. I know this can't be appreciated by the fans who are happy OQ is back together and want to just move forward.
Old 05-05-2015, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Working on the new thread...

New thread

Last edited by sherry02; 05-05-2015 at 03:48 PM