Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2015, 09:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Outlaw Queen {Robin & Regina / Lana & Sean} #30 - "The only thing that matters is that I’m here with you now." - Robin

{ #30 }
Robin Hood Regina Mills
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d

{ Lana & Sean }

the shippers;
001. MaybeLove.
002. Ms. Evil Regalღ
003. sourburst
004. *Dark_Angel*4eva
005. Infinite Dreams
006. SapphireSian
007. Koda
008. GrhmLz
009. always be my baby
010. colorblind
011. baelfire24
012. Maggie_R
013. crazy_diamond
014. scorpio_chick
015. KeepThisaSecret
016. Ysu
017. fifty springs
018. Neverlight
019. Run To You
020. PianoForte
021. Irthes
022. phoenix_shine
023. sofiab
024. goodbyegirl84
025. Darley1101
026. Outlaw Queen
027. onceuponatime3
028. ~*~Zoey~*~
029. Lawlessaholic
030. sherry02
031. RegalSong
032. EvilRegalRath
033. Captivating
034. anjelia
035. Kaylaa
036. D'oh!
037. stargate barbie
038. Kaylaa
039. xthing1x
040. giveandtake
041. caught each other

honorary shippers;
Tinkerbell
Snow White
Henry Mills
Lana Parrilla
Sean Maguire
Tanya Maguire
Elizabeth Lail

the fanfiction;

A heart full of love
And you can have this heart to break
A New Beginning
A Sliver of Hope
A Time at the Lake
Baker's Dozen
Breaking In
Breath Into Me
Knocking Hips With a Killer Queen
Ethics and Morality
How the Mighty Have Fallen
Leap of Faith
Pride Before A Fall
Remember Me
Starting Over
Sunsets and Dawns
Up to Fate
Not Guilty
Red
You Jump, I Jump

past threads;
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 28 | 29 | 30

storybrooke scene of the moment;

enchanted forest scene of the moment;

future titles;
"My mind was in the forest, but my heart took me here." - Robin
"Cause today's not one of those days."
"I just never thought I'd have this." - Regina
"He's kind of cute, huh?" "He smells like forest."
"Don't get in my way." "I wouldn't dream if it."
"But I do hope that Regina opens her heart again to love. It’s been many, many years." - Lana
"Regina's love has to be very manly, & Robin Hood is that. I'm getting very excited." - Lana
"Even independent strong Evil Queens need a little bit of romance now & then." - Sean
"There may be somebody out there for Regina. The question is: Will she open her heart to that?" - Edward Kitsis

previous titles;
"We gotta stop meeting like this." - Robin
"I don't always realize what I have right in front of me." - Regina
"Have we met before?" "I doubt I would ever forget meeting you."
Because they were destined to be together.
Because he got her heart back
I guess if True Love was easy - we all would have it!
Because he stole the Queen's heart!
"You still owe me that drink." "Yes, I suppose I do."
"Bold & audacious, perhaps, but... not evil." - Robin describing Regina's title as the Evil Queen
"Pixie dust never lies, and... this is true love." - Lana
"I do think there's only one soulmate for Regina and I do think it's Robin Hood." - Lana
"There's a reason that kiss didn't work [...] I'm in love with someone else." - Robin
"It's a sign. it's showing you possibility... hope." - Robin

the tweets;

Last edited by anjelia; 04-02-2015 at 04:23 PM
Old 03-30-2015, 09:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the new thread

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-30-2015, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt Angel! Bringing these over from the other thread to answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
I don't get it, why would it meant they didn't left?
Because both Sean and Tanys were at a Whitecaps game in Vancouver on Saturday night. I'm assuming they did not fly home to LA on Tues just to fly back on Saturday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
My first thought about Rumple sending Robin to Oz were the slippers too. I can't see why else he would choose to mingle with her again, especially after he saw how powerful she was and how she could easily harm him. But I always wondered how Rumple got the slippers from her so... And hadn't he tried to get them one more time using Jefferson??
omg I forgot about Jefferson not getting the slippers!! Wow, that's a very cool tie in. So I can't remember... Rumple did get the slippers or not eventually? Guess not because he would have used them instead of the curse, right?
Old 03-30-2015, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Love the title!
Old 03-30-2015, 09:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey guys I was thinking about something, maybe we could update some stuff In the OP? Maybe update the gifsets, resize the tweets so they could be of the same size, and update the fanfics list, and maybe add a fanvids list (we would pick up our favs)? What do you think? I know it's a lot of work but I don't mind doing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
Because both Sean and Tanys were at a Whitecaps game in Vancouver on Saturday night. I'm assuming they did not fly home to LA on Tues just to fly back on Saturday?
Oh okay, well yes, it's logical when you think about it
Old 03-30-2015, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
omg I forgot about Jefferson not getting the slippers!! Wow, that's a very cool tie in. So I can't remember... Rumple did get the slippers or not eventually? Guess not because he would have used them instead of the curse, right?
Rumple never got the slippers. I think the wizard gave them to Zelena who gave them to Dorothy and that was the last we saw of them.

As for the road trip, I'm sure helping Robin is the plan. Zelena comes back with that magic binding cuff on so Regina knew ahead of time to take it with her. As far as whether or not finding Lily is also part of the plan or she is a chance encounter, we don't know. Perhaps the plan is to get Robin first and then go find Lily and it just doesn't turn out that way. But I have no doubt Robin is Regina's priority. Also Regina doesn't have the scroll right now, Gold does, so I'm guessing in ep 18, she has to find a way to get it back from him.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

shoot. this is # 30 already? I just noticed. damn lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-30-2015, 09:45 AM
Extreme Fan

^Oh yes the scroll! I keep wondering why Regina and Emma didn't insist that Cruella give it back as she drove past them over the town line!

Chris -- wow so you were able to read the age the author was writing when the apprentice zapped him into the book? Interesting that it's the pilot story! I have the same question tho... who has been writing the book since then? Haha

ETA: Angel -- I think that would be great if you wanted to jazz up the OP!
Old 03-30-2015, 09:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
But I have no doubt Robin is Regina's priority. Also Regina doesn't have the scroll right now, Gold does, so I'm guessing in ep 18, she has to find a way to get it back from him.
Yes, I'm sure Robin is Regina's first priority, but I'm afraid that it's going to be once again all about Emma first, and Regina will just have to sit down and wait till it's over and she can finally go to Robin. I'm just really mad about this road trip being forced to be also about Emma, ugh, I wish Regina would dump her in Lily's town and go to NY on her own.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

If the pilot was the story the author was writing when he was trapped in the book, then unless he's been been getting away with altering people's stories for years, he had nothing to do with page 23 happening or not. Do we know when the book ends? Does it end with the curse?

Yeah, Regina letting Cruella keep the scroll wasn't her smartest decision. I believe there were reports of a scene involving Regina, Rumple, and Belle in the woods for 4x18. I wonder if Regina will ask Belle to help her get the scroll back.

Great idea about the OP Angel if you're up for it.
Old 03-30-2015, 10:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
If the pilot was the story the author was writing when he was trapped in the book, then unless he's been been getting away with altering people's stories for years, he had nothing to do with page 23 happening or not. Do we know when the book ends? Does it end with the curse?
It's possible since I think except for the missing year (which is not in the book?) everything in the show in the EF has been flashbacks that predate the curse, right? And page23 predates the curse, so he could still have manipulated that.

The other time we saw EF was when Emma and Snow got sucked there with the wraith but again, is all that in the book? But the book "changed" to add Emma and Hook being at that ball, so is that a plot hole or someone is still writing in the book?
Old 03-30-2015, 10:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm taking a bath and you guys get into the new thread and 11 posts already??? I have a lot to catch up with so let's start!

Maggie, I am not sure what happened with the slippers and if Rumple ever got them. I can't remember, in 3x03 Neal was searching his cabinets in the Dark Castle and he mentioned the ruby slippers. Did he know about them? Or were they there? I have zero recollection!!

Now, the book. I think in season 1 we saw that the final pages of the book were the ones that proved who Emma was. Meaning they were tha pages with baby Emma being put in the wardrobe, wrapped up in her blanket with her name on it. I think the peddler has been writing everyone's stories for quite some time now, and I believe the book that Henry was given is his entirely! He is the only one who has written inside that one. And while I'm sure he took many more liberties and manipulted more people's destinies in order to serve his storytelling, maybe the fact that he forced darkness into an innocent child was the final straw for the Apprentice. At this point I'm thinking that it won't be the author but the Apprentice or even the Sorcerer himself that will put things in order in the end. And maybe appoint a new author... Henry perhaps???

I also came up with a theory that is rather extreme but maybe it will have some interesting bits? If anyone's interested, I could write it down for you and tell me what you think!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-30-2015, 10:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Great idea about the OP Angel if you're up for it.
If Suz and you guys are okay with it, I can start doing it tonight and you can tell me what you think?
Old 03-30-2015, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

I am always interested in theories Chris, so I'd like to read it!

So if we think this author wrote the entire book that Henry has, then I have to wonder how much of it were the character's own choices and how much of it was the author's manipulations. I suspect is a combination of the two. Jane indicated on twitter that the Charmings choices last night were their own but that the apprentice was being controlled.

Maggie, I don't know what to think about the book being changed when Emma and Hook time traveled. Could the author alter the book while still trapped inside of it? That's a good question.

And if Robin met Zelena in the past, why does Regina not know that? Shouldn't it be in the book? She said in S3 that there were chapters on OZ in the book. I would think she's read that book cover to cover by now but maybe not?
Old 03-30-2015, 11:17 AM
Extreme Fan

I tend to go with all the characters still have free will, the Author was just throwing things in their path to...tempt them to do things HE thought were more interesting, lol. But yes, it does seem he somehow was able to control the Apprentice and force him to do that spell...once Snowing had chosen of their own free will to do it.

Page23 doesn't seem to fit that though, because if Regina DID go in the tavern, that means the Author wiped her and Robin's memories and actually changed the events? How would he have that power? Maybe he again forced or persuaded someone who DID have that power to wipe their memories and then he rewrote the story? Again tho that seems to give him power over choices people make.

That is a very good theory (sorry can't remember who said it) that the Author gave Regina page23 to get her to let him out. He was obviously aware she was trying to find him, so by giving her page23 he was trying to encourage her to keep looking?

ETA: Sherry-- I agree why isn't Robin in the Oz pages?! and also if Marian died because of his job going to Oz, why didn't he question why Marian was then later in Regina's prison? That all still doesn't make sense.

Last edited by Maggie_R; 03-30-2015 at 11:25 AM