Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2015, 08:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
Ah, that's so refreshing to hear! I was starting to get a little disillusioned with the general spoilers thread. Being the only Regina stan in a group of naysayers is utterly exhausting.

I'm hardly more than a FF lurker, so I'm not always square on all the domain rules. Thanks for clearing that up!
Haaha i know what you mean, this is why i mostly only post here and dont go over to the ouat board anymore, we also have a spioer thread which you can check out as well and our discussions there are always fun

Meh i want new infos or just any infos about OQ its time

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-21-2015, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
Well, we'll see Robin in 415, 416 and 417, and for what we know, he only shot scenes with Marian and Rumple, so I guess they can show him without Regina being involved.

Possible, that would be great, and like my theory, that would give us 3 episodes of OQ as well
The only real downside I can see if they are going to find Robin, is that means he has probably been in NY all this time and there likely haven't been any OQ scenes up until this point. So we could get a lot in the last few eps and nothing up until then.

We really only know who he shot with for 17, Marian and Rumple, maybe others we don't know about. The only thing we know about 15 is that his dressing trailer was seen by that cabin they shot at and we don't know anything at all about 16 for him. We know Regina shot with Rumple, Mal, and Cruella, but nothing about Robin.

The farther we get into filming, the more confusing these spoilers get since we have no idea what has happened leading up to any of it. Once episodes start airing, some of it will probably start to come together. At least we should know by 15 at the latest if the hostage thing is happening.
Old 02-21-2015, 08:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wait, hadn't Sean gone back to Vancouver at the time they were shooting 4x16? I remember I was sure he filmed for that ep, I think there was also some kind of indirect proof he did.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-21-2015, 08:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

can someone help me a little with the survivor pics? my computer is really slow and it takes ages to load a pic and a side. I have pics of ep 12 and 13 and will try to get til 16. can someone look for pictures for the ep 17 - 20 and another person maybe for the last episodes? that would be wonderful. if not thats okay. too. I just need a bit longer then

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-21-2015, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

There was a rumor someone saw him in Vancouver during 4x16 filming, but I never heard an actual source. There was a also a picture that Sarah the leaf lady posted on her twitter that we theorized could have been from ep 15 or 16 because he was wearing a combination of clothes we had never seen in a previous episode. That's all I know of, maybe others know more?

ETA: Suz, I don't have any graphics editing software on my computer at all, have never done that sort of thing. I'm sorry.

Last edited by sherry02; 02-21-2015 at 08:36 AM
Old 02-21-2015, 08:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
can someone help me a little with the survivor pics? my computer is really slow and it takes ages to load a pic and a side. I have pics of ep 12 and 13 and will try to get til 16. can someone look for pictures for the ep 17 - 20 and another person maybe for the last episodes? that would be wonderful. if not thats okay. too. I just need a bit longer then
I can do it, if you tell me what to do
Old 02-21-2015, 08:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

sherry - that's right, yeah! he came back when they were filming 4x16, that alone says a lot. knowing Sean, he wouldn't come back until the last minute, especially now with the pregnancy and all. I still believe he's part of 4x16 and noone can convince me otherwise other than the press release of the episode itself

Suz, I'd love to help you but I'm on my phone and thanking my luck that it is actually letting me even post in this place... I wish I had my laptop...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-21-2015, 08:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I can do it, if you tell me what to do
that would be wonderful thank you well just

i use this side

Home > Once Upon a Time - Season 3 > Episode Screencaptures - Welcome to Storybrooke | Gallery

or this

Accueil > Once Upon A Time > Season 3 > Screencaptures - Lana Parrilla France

for screencaps. if you could just choose episode 17, 18 and 19 and get me a pic of each OQ scene in there that would be perfect. you can send them to me either by email or via pm thats up to you thanks for helping

thanks ok Chris. dont worry. it will just take a bit later. maybe my computer is faster laster

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 02-21-2015 at 08:46 AM
Old 02-21-2015, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

If he has been in 15 through 18, then he's probably in SB. I can't see them doing that many episodes where he is in NY. Which would mean whatever Regina and Emma are doing likely is not about him.

I've seen all the theories about Lily too. I agree she will somehow be connected to the EF but if she's only on the show for 3 episodes, I don't see her being anyone's daughter because that would connect her to the show long term. Unless she is Will and Ana's daughter, but I don't see that either.

Thankfully only 8 days until the first episode back and then we can finally start getting some context for all these things, although I'm not sure how much we'll know about Robin right away.
Old 02-21-2015, 08:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Suz, I just sent you the caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Thankfully only 8 days until the first episode back and then we can finally start getting some context for all these things, although I'm not sure how much we'll know about Robin right away.
I'm sure we'll hear Regina talking about him, but I don't know if we'll find out what the hell is happening with him in this episode (I hope so tho, that would be great)
Old 02-21-2015, 09:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

thank you so much agan Angel. you are a lifesaver. MWAH

and yes I am sure Regina will talk about him. maybe wiht Henry. I would love for Henry to tell his mom not to give up

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-21-2015, 09:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
thank you so much agan Angel. you are a lifesaver. MWAH

and yes I am sure Regina will talk about him. maybe wiht Henry. I would love for Henry to tell his mom not to give up
You're welcome

Oh that would be awesome!!! And we know how much Henry loves OQ (and Robin)
Old 02-21-2015, 09:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
You're welcome

Oh that would be awesome!!! And we know how much Henry loves OQ (and Robin)
send you a pm too

exactly. he ships them so hard and wants his mom to be happy as well. He knows that emma got Hook and he wants his mother to have Robin. Thatswhy he also started operation mongoose

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-21-2015, 09:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
send you a pm too

exactly. he ships them so hard and wants his mom to be happy as well. He knows that emma got Hook and he wants his mother to have Robin. Thatswhy he also started operation mongoose
Saw it and I replied back

Yeah, he wants her to be happy, and I'm sure he'll be the happiest son on earth once Robin will put back this elusive but beautiful smile on his mother's face again
Old 02-21-2015, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

I can't see this road trip lasting for more than one episode. Regina AND Emma out of SB for 3 episodes while QoD are in town and Henry is there, yeah no way. And there's not way they will separate CS for more than one episode.