Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2015, 02:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
That's exactly the reason why i will be bothered by their flashbacks. It's like you are reading my mind. Even if Daniel came back now their scenes would bother me.

It's interesting that we will get so much more od Robin/Marian than Regina/Daniel. Is it because they are an "iconic" couple or because "angst"?
Yes, if Daniel was coming back, that would bother me as well.

Probably both, but most importantly for angst, she's just a plot device but I can't help but feel threatened by her presence, she's still in love with Robin after all.
Old 02-16-2015, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

We really some filming news, an interview, a selfie, something....
Old 02-16-2015, 03:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah we do. I wonder what they're doing today... I need something about us at last. I've had enough of news about everything BUT OQ....

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-16-2015, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

THEORY TIME!!!

‘The Good Wife’ Season 6 — Alicia, Kalinda Spoilers | TVLine

ETA: I saw a theory abt this on tumblr over the summer, I'm going to try to hunt it down.

Here it is: http://lizzexx.tumblr.com/post/97306...bout-lacey-and

Last edited by sherry02; 02-16-2015 at 04:03 PM
Old 02-16-2015, 04:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol, ok what the hell??? how is it possible that whenever we ask for some spoilers, we get something?? it's not OQ (of course it;s not) but it's good to know that we are learning more about the tattoo!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-16-2015, 04:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
THEORY TIME!!!

ETA: I saw a theory abt this on tumblr over the summer, I'm going to try to hunt it down.

Here it is: LizzeXX
WTF WTF WTF? Could it be possible? Like, I mean, it's so messed up!!!! It means Marian loved someone else but don't remember? What about Robin? I don't understand, and what about Roland? Is it Robin's son? I'm so confused right now, so freaking confused.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

lmao, I remember this theory! It's really well put and so spot on, but I highly doubt that's the case on the show!! They are clever but they are not that clever!!

Old 02-16-2015, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
THEORY TIME!!!

Here it is: LizzeXX
What.The.Hell?!?! I'm thrilled to see an actual spoiler tease about Robin (omg I never thought that would happen in a million years). I'm so thrilled they're going to address the tattoo--but so shocked they're actually going to use the two diff actors as part of the story!!

We definitely need theories! I'm interestd in this theory you linked, Sherry, but if that is true it means Roland is not Robin's son?? Oh no no no.... I do NOT want that.
Old 02-16-2015, 04:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

WHAT?? Not that, nooooo!!! Roland is our bunny, he can be noone else's son, period!! But like I said, I doubt they are going with this theory though. But maybe we get to know why he did the tattoo in the first place (and see if Sean was telling the truth when he teased on twitter that Will Scarlett has a tattoo place in Sherwood )

Old 02-16-2015, 04:54 PM
Passionate Fan

What if the kiss didn't work in 403 not because he wasn't in love with her anymore, but because Robin has never been her true love in the first place? Maybe "Page 23" did happened, and they erased their memories and created new ones, but if someone did that, where Marian fits into this? What about that scene between Zelena and Marian? And if Roland is not Robin's son, he'll be so devastated (same for Roland). OMG now I have so many questions, I will never be able to sleep tonight!!!
Old 02-16-2015, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Roland will turn out not to be Robin's son. People will hate that. I do think it's possible that the rest of theory could happen, that Marian had an affair with mystery guy/Tom Ellis, since she never actually refered to him as Robin. However if this happens, the woman that posted this theory better get credit because there is no way they didn't steal this theory from her.

Of course it may turn out nothing at all like this. I'm going to be turning this over in my mind all evening! And of course, my theory will end up having something to do with Zelena.
Old 02-16-2015, 05:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I don't think Roland will turn out not to be Robin's son. People will hate that. I do think it's possible that the rest of theory could happen, that Marian had an affair with mystery guy/Tom Ellis, since she never actually refered to him as Robin. However if this happens, the woman that posted this theory better get credit because there is no way they didn't steal this theory from her.

Of course it may turn out nothing at all like this. I'm going to be turning this over in my mind all evening! And of course, my theory will end up having something to do with Zelena.
As much as I'd love the affair theory to be true, I don't know, she doesn't seem like that kind of girl, she seems to be really attached to Robin.

Btw, some people got worried on twitter about this spoiler, so Adam had to confirmed that Sean was playing Robin Hood.
Old 02-16-2015, 05:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol, sherry, everything is Zelena's fault! blame the witch!!

Old 02-16-2015, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
As much as I'd love the affair theory to be true, I don't know, she doesn't seem like that kind of girl, she seems to be really attached to Robin.

Btw, some people got worried on twitter about this spoiler, so Adam had to confirmed that Sean was playing Robin Hood.
I'm glad to hear Adam confirmed Sean is Robin. I really had no doubts about that.

Marian seemed awfully willing to give Robin up to me. If I had been in a coma and woke up to find out my husband had been sleeping with someone else while I was unconscious, I'd be wondering whose a** I should kick first. Seriously though, I've always thought she was almost a little too understanding about all that. Even with the whole "she'd been dead for 30 years" thing, and Robin and Regina already being in love, wouldn't you think she would be at least a little more upset about it than she was?

I always suspect Zelena!
Old 02-16-2015, 05:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'm glad to hear Adam confirmed Sean is Robin. I really had no doubts about that.

Marian seemed awfully willing to give Robin up to me. If I had been in a coma and woke up to find out my husband had been sleeping with someone else while I was unconscious, I'd be wondering whose a** I should kick first. Seriously though, I've always thought she was almost a little too understanding about all that. Even with the whole "she'd been dead for 30 years" thing, and Robin and Regina already being in love, wouldn't you think she would be at least a little more upset about it than she was?
Me too, and I actually don't get it why they were worried, oh well...

Yes, now that I think about it, it seems strange that she was so understanding so quickly after she woke up. But I remember when she first found out about their relationship, she was pissed, but maybe it was more about him dating the EQ and letting her approaching her son than actually being jealous because the man you love is dating someone else.

But in this case, they have to bring back Tom into the story, otherwise you can't really explain why they're two different people.