Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2015, 12:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Chris! Hear, hear!! Lovely post!! I was definitely one if the GA during 3b, when I fell head over heals for the Regina and Robin romance--they are really made for each other in the Once universe. It was so beautifully written, their meeting (twice similar), the magnetic draw between them, and falling in love with such a beautiful second chance story. I hope the GA is sticking with them through this ridiculous twist with Marian, but like Angel said about the cheers for them at screenings, it seems like they are still rooting for OQ.
Old 02-16-2015, 12:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
On set at the same time, but not "together".
Spoiler:
So they had some stuff, they were not technically together, but they were together on set... We didn't even got that (without Sean's tweet, we wouldn't be 100% sure they were shooting together again)

Btw, speaking of Belle, I don't know if it's true,
Spoiler:
Old 02-16-2015, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
So they had some stuff, they were not technically together, but they were together on set... We didn't even got that (without Sean's tweet, we wouldn't be 100% sure they were shooting together again)
I think that's probably because there was never any question of him returning, we knew at the end of 4x11 it was only a matter of time, kinda like how Emma was at the end of 3x11. The time jump and the teaser that followed let us know the story wasn't over. In Robin's case, they wanted it to look like it was over, no hint of his return unless you follow interviews, wich most of the GA does not.

Quote:
Btw, speaking of Belle, I don't know if it's true,
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 02-16-2015, 12:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Maggie thank youuu I was in the GA and came to the fandom only because of Robin and Regina. They got me hooked and nothing else!

Angel I wouldn't worry about that. With the exception of Robin's flashback, I don't think we are going to see such a thing in present time. At least not bc one of the would want to

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-16-2015, 12:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
Oh yes, they probably took some selfies. But we're not getting them anytime soon.

Did we got some Rumbelle on set pics since the MSF aired?
well considering lana released a pic that has been taken a long while back for valentines day I also think that they probably keep the selfies and BTS pics to them until they are allowed to post them. dont want to get in trouble with the twitter police

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-16-2015, 01:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I think that's probably because there was never any question of him returning, we knew at the end of 4x11 it was only a matter of time, kinda like how Emma was at the end of 3x11. The time jump and the teaser that followed let us know the story wasn't over. In Robin's case, they wanted it to look like it was over, no hint of his return unless you follow interviews, wich most of the GA does not.

Spoiler:
Ugh, true.

Oh okay, well, I kinda hope it's not true, I don't ship Rumbelle but like I said, if it was happening for OQ, I'd be devastated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Angel I wouldn't worry about that. With the exception of Robin's flashback, I don't think we are going to see such a thing in present time. At least not bc one of the would want to
Yeah I know. I was putting myself into Rumbellers shoes, I'd hate it. I love OQ so much that I can't stand to see the previous Regina's kisses/relationships with her old flames anymore, and of course, I can't stand to see Robin and Marian together/kissing/whatever either, I was like Regina during the 403 kiss, I just can't stand to see them with someone else anymore. I don't know, I'm not a multishipper kind of girl, I guess that's not really my thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
well considering lana released a pic that has been taken a long while back for valentines day I also think that they probably keep the selfies and BTS pics to them until they are allowed to post them. dont want to get in trouble with the twitter police
I'm still surprised they were able to release the Regina/Roland/Robin pic. But I guess it wasn't that spoilery because they didn't ended up as a family at the end.
Old 02-16-2015, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

I was part of the GA until OQ started as well. They definitely pulled me in. I've always loved Regina, but I really wanted her to have a story that wasn't somehow connected to the Charmings. That was always their story and she was the "bad" person in their story, so I wanted her to have a story separate from them and I finally got that with OQ.
Old 02-16-2015, 01:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

and I am glad they were able to release the robin regina roland pic hehe. it was one of the cutest pics of all time

Also glad for a storyline that wasnt really connected with the charmings and the past of the evil queen

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-16-2015, 01:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
and I am glad they were able to release the robin regina roland pic hehe. it was one of the cutest pics of all time
The cutest!!! And I loved how she said they were a family although she knew they were both leaving with Marian "like a family"...
Old 02-16-2015, 01:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Angel, I personally don't mind watching them kiss with their previous loves, especially when it's in flashbacks. I honestly ADORE Regina's kisses with Daniel, they remain on my favs list, and somehow I get the feeling I wont mind that much if I see Robin kissing Marian in his flashback. And that's because I love them as separate characters as well. I didn't love Regina just because of Robin nor did I love Robin just bc of Regina. I loved them separately first and accepted their past and what this past means to them and how it helped form them as the people they are now. What I would mind would be them kissing someone irrelevant, like what rumour has it about belle. But past loves... I don't mind those cause I know exactly where both their hearts lie now. And that is with each other!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-16-2015, 01:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Angel, I personally don't mind watching them kiss with their previous loves, especially when it's in flashbacks. I honestly ADORE Regina's kisses with Daniel, they remain on my favs list, and somehow I get the feeling I wont mind that much if I see Robin kissing Marian in his flashback. And that's because I love them as separate characters as well. I didn't love Regina just because of Robin nor did I love Robin just bc of Regina. I loved them separately first and accepted their past and what this past means to them and how it helped form them as the people they are now. What I would mind would be them kissing someone irrelevant, like what rumour has it about belle. But past loves... I don't mind those cause I know exactly where both their hearts lie now. And that is with each other!
Oh, but it has nothing to do with this. I accept what happened in their past, I just don't want to see it anymore. And I love both characters on their own, I just have a hard time with their past relationships, like I said, I'm not a multishipper so it's hard for me to watch it now (thank god, I rarely see that on my dash on Tumblr or in my timeline on Twitter, so I guess I'm lucky )
Old 02-16-2015, 01:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hehe I think it's a matter of perception. I don't consider myself a multi shipper but honestly, what I ship most of all is Regina with happiness... And I'm so extremely thrilled that this happiness is found in Robin and not someone else. I did ship her with Hook but for other reasons and I don't think anymore that that relationship would turn out to be like OQ. It'd be great but what she has with Robin is so unique that I can't even describe it!!!!!!!

In any case I think it's important for at least us to not feel negatively about their past relationships. OQ can get enough crap by other parts of the fandom, there is no need for us to do it too just because these people had once feelings for others as well.

At this point tho, I can't help but wonder what it would be like if it was Daniel who came back!

Old 02-16-2015, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

The Regina/Daniel scenes have never bothered me, "The Stable Boy" remains my favorite episode of S1. As far Robin and Marian in the past, I don't think it would bother me were it not for the fact that Marian is alive and currently the reason they aren't together, even if that isn't her fault. If Marian had stayed dead and she was only there for the purpose of backstory for Robin, it wouldn't bother me. It's the fact that she is part of the present story that annoys me. I don't know if there is any logic to that or not.
Old 02-16-2015, 02:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
The Regina/Daniel scenes have never bothered me, "The Stable Boy" remains my favorite episode of S1. As far Robin and Marian in the past, I don't think it would bother me were it not for the fact that Marian is alive and currently the reason they aren't together, even if that isn't her fault. If Marian had stayed dead and she was only there for the purpose of backstory for Robin, it wouldn't bother me. It's the fact that she is part of the present story that annoys me. I don't know if there is any logic to that or not.
Oh it's perfectly logical. That's one of the reasons why I'm so pissed off by this stupid storyline. The fact that she's still there is a problem for me, Robin and Marian are supposed to be an iconic couple, so yes, I feel very threatened by them being together right now (even though Robin is in love with someone else)
Old 02-16-2015, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's exactly the reason why i will be bothered by their flashbacks. It's like you are reading my mind. Even if Daniel came back now their scenes would bother me.

It's interesting that we will get so much more od Robin/Marian than Regina/Daniel. Is it because they are an "iconic" couple or because "angst"?