Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2015, 10:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
Oh, OQ is really loved by the GA, you just have to see the fans videos at the screenings. I remember one for 403 where fans went completely nuts when the kiss didn't work and when Robin said he was in love with someone else. I even heard that OQers were the loudest at the premiere during the screening of the first episodes with the writers/actors.

I do believe Adam knows OQ has a big fandom, I remember the spoiler for the MSF when he said that "two of the most beloved couples will be tested and changed forever", he was talking about Rumbelle and OQ here, so he know this relationship is loved, but I guess they tend to forget that sometimes (most of the time).

It's like Eddy saying the Robin and Regina relationship is one of their favorites, when I first heard that, I thought we'd be lucky this season, but it doesn't seem like it... Well, the season is not over yet so they still can prove me wrong.
oh I saw soem of that thats awesome to hear tho

thats true. and they really are one of the most beloved couples. at least for me they are THE MOST beloved couple.

sigh.. well there is still half a season to go. I have hope.. I need to have it lol or I would be depressed all th time

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-16-2015, 10:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
sigh.. well there is still half a season to go. I have hope.. I need to have it lol or I would be depressed all th time
Well, me too, but I'm sick to see everyone get stuff except us (well, I have no problem with CS stuff but there's some other pandering stuff that makes me cringe), I know we're special because Robin and Regina are separated so we can't have anything because there's nothing to see. But I hope that once Robin is back, they'll start promoting OQ/Robin big time!!! And I hope the Robin centric will be filled with OQ no matter if they're already reunited or not.
Old 02-16-2015, 10:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Well, me too, but I'm sick to see everyone get stuff except us (well, I have no problem with CS stuff but there's some other pandering stuff that makes me cringe), I know we're special because Robin and Regina are separated so we can't have anything because there's nothing to see. But I hope that once Robin is back, they'll start promoting OQ/Robin big time!!! And I hope the Robin centric will be filled with OQ no matter if they're already reunited or not.
well I still hope that we will get a lot when the season starts back on and that they just keep this all a secret so that we will me pleasantly surprised with all the action we are getting

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-16-2015, 10:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
well I still hope that we will get a lot when the season starts back on and that they just keep this all a secret so that we will me pleasantly surprised with all the action we are getting
I honestly don't think we'll get anything until he's back, except hearing Regina talking about him in every episode where he doesn't appear just like they did in 4A.

Btw, do you still think we'll get a glimpse of Sean and Lana on set this month? That would be the perfect time to cheer us up.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

I don't think A&E really pay much attention to fandom. We are a tiny percentage of the viewership and they know it. I think Adam enjoys interacting with fans on twitter, but I doubt we have any real influence on what does or doesn't happen on the show.

I'm not expecting to get anything on OQ until the week leading up to Robin's return. I think they could use it as a teaser to build up excitement for the episode.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I don't think A&E really pay much attention to fandom. We are a tiny percentage of the viewership and they know it. I think Adam enjoys interacting with fans on twitter, but I doubt we have any real influence on what does or doesn't happen on the show.

I'm not expecting to get anything on OQ until the week leading up to Robin's return. I think they could use it as a teaser to build up excitement for the episode.
Hmmm, I'm not so sure...

I guess it depends if Robin is back at the very end of 414 or 415, then they'll start teasing his return for sure. I can't see them teasing it if we don't have a glimpse of him at the end of a previous episode, that would spoil the surprise, I thnik.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hmmm, I'm not so sure...

I guess it depends if Robin is back at the very end of 414 or 415, then they'll start teasing his return for sure. I can't see them teasing it if we don't have a glimpse of him at the end of a previous episode, that would spoil the surprise, I thnik.
They could do a "someone returns to SB" kind of thing, like they did for 4x11 when it was "SB says goodbye to some of their own". I think they should do some kind of build up, even the GA enjoys a bit of build up to a suprise. Half the fun of a surprise is knowing there is one and trying to figure out what it is.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I honestly don't think we'll get anything until he's back, except hearing Regina talking about him in every episode where he doesn't appear just like they did in 4A.

Btw, do you still think we'll get a glimpse of Sean and Lana on set this month? That would be the perfect time to cheer us up.
hehe yes I still ver much believe in that. we still have some time. I hold on to that hope. I have a good feeling about it

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-16-2015, 11:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

The funny thing about OQ in my opinion is that it IS loved more than all the other ships together. Loved by the writers and the audience and quite probably the network too. And for multiple reasons. Part of the credit goes to a&e and the writers of course, who had the brilliant idea of pairing the evil queen with the legendary thief of Sherwood. And I doubt they took that decision lightly. Look at Regina as a character. There hasn't been one single TV character in TV history (and I mean that) that has gone full circle, that has endured tons of crap from the people that should not have treated her this way, has succumbed in the darkness, but has also seen the light and has pursued it. And there has been no other tv char that has been given 4 whole seasons of character growth. Not ONE! For a woman like Regina, who, unlike rumple for example, was always motivated by love, to have someone love her the way Robin does is one of these things that you say happen only once in a lifetime.

The general audience sees that, and frankly, the whole fandom sees the uniqueness of this love story. And that's why OQ is getting attacked from other shippers. They cling into the smallest things they can find because their ship was not given such depth like Robin and Regina have. Magical stuff apart, their type of love story is one that people can actually relate to in real life. Hell, I've experienced such a romance a couple of years ago and it was intense from the very first moment.

And of course, great part of the credit goes to Lana. Show me another actress on this damn show that cares so much about her character that it actually shows on screen. Lana has won the entire world with her portrayal of all this emotional garbage Regina is carrying and her honest efforts to rid herself of everything that is evil. So when people witness Regina fall in love again, with all this backround, they get the importance of it. And A&E do too. For Regina this is it. There won't possibly be another man in her life if she loses Robin. And Lana knows it. And Sean knows it and everyone knows it.

The other ships are not like that. Snowing and Rumbelle are iconic so no matter the torture they will always find a way. Maybe Rumbelle is in more danger than all others for the end of the show bc of Rumple who just refuses to change. And CS... Well, we all know they happened because of the network mostly, who were totally hooked on Colin (not that I blame them). I doubt A&E were planning to kill Henry's dad just so that Emma could hook up with... Hook!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-16-2015, 11:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
They could do a "someone returns to SB" kind of thing, like they did for 4x11 when it was "SB says goodbye to some of their own". I think they should do some kind of build up, even the GA enjoys a bit of build up to a suprise. Half the fun of a surprise is knowing there is one and trying to figure out what it is.
Oh yes, if it's made this way, yes!!! Like we can see a man from behind or a man in the shadow (Robin) with the voiceover saying "someone returns to SB", yeah, I love this.

Quote:
hehe yes I still ver much believe in that. we still have some time. I hold on to that hope. I have a good feeling about it
Well, I still hope you're right. We already know they're back to shoot together again, so the only thing we need is them shooting OUTSIDE scenes so someone can spot them, because we obviously can't get a selfie.
Old 02-16-2015, 12:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Oh yes, if it's made this way, yes!!! Like we can see a man from behind or a man in the shadow (Robin) with the voiceover saying "someone returns to SB", yeah, I love this.

Well, I still hope you're right. We already know they're back to shoot together again, so the only thing we need is them shooting OUTSIDE scenes so someone can spot them, because we obviously can't get a selfie.
I hope that sooner rather than later someone will let something slip and a picture of them appears on twitter tumbler or anywhere else.. or they post a selfie of them on their very own lol.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-16-2015, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, this is what I was thinking! Make the audience wonder who it is. We all know he's returning, but the GA that doesn't follow spoilers don't know if he's coming back or not.

I'd love to have a pic from set too, but even if they film outside, they might ask any fans there not to spoil it and I think they probably would keep quiet.
Old 02-16-2015, 12:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm positive that they have already taken a couple of selfies and keep them till they are given permission to post them. The night of Robin's return we will definitely get loads of stuff.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-16-2015, 12:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I'm positive that they have already taken a couple of selfies and keep them till they are given permission to post them. The night of Robin's return we will definitely get loads of stuff.
Oh yes, they probably took some selfies. But we're not getting them anytime soon.

Quote:
I'd love to have a pic from set too, but even if they film outside, they might ask any fans there not to spoil it and I think they probably would keep quiet.
Did we got some Rumbelle on set pics since the MSF aired?
Old 02-16-2015, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Did we got some Rumbelle on set pics since the MSF aired?
On set at the same time, but not "together".
Spoiler: