Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2015, 01:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

boo about no filming today

thanks for the video

RED? is that one completed? if so LINK PLEASE

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-09-2015, 03:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

I actually don't have a problem with them not filming. I mean we know Lana is in LA for her photoshoot for Bello Magazine and the Waggy awards (she tweeted it last night, my phone went crazy with notifications ) and this gives her an opportunity to return to Vancouver with no rush and get back to filming. I actually also think that Friday was the last day of shooting for 4x17 and not Thursday, as it was suggested by Kat...

Suz, you can find Red here (and you should add it too to the fic rec list... it's HAWT!! )... but of course it is not finished! Haven't you learnt? We hardly ever start any finished fics!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-09-2015, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

I'm kinda glad they aren't filming today too, since we know Lana is in LA, hopefully traveling back to Vancouver today.

We had a lot of Sean spoilers the last couple weeks with them filming his episode, I guess it will probably slow down now.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Okay, wtf is that? What the hell is this website? Where did they got this information? I swear, if this nonsense turns out to be true, i'm gonna be so mad.

(x)
Old 02-09-2015, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

It's a bunch of BS. That site takes pieces of legit articles (like the quote from Lana from the EW article) to make it sound like they actually know something and mix it with fan theories and publish it as truth. I wouldn't pay any attention to it, they don't know any more than we do. Actually we probably know more than they do, since we know that Marian never lost her memory, blackmail can't be used to make someone work with you if you've already killed the person they love, and there is no chance Rumple can win Belle back by killing Robin.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

ANd whoever wrote this is certainly not an OQ fan lol. that much you could see from that article.. the rest.. BS

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

LMAO I loled so hard when I came across this idiotic article earlier this morning!!!! From the part that said that Marian lost her memory anyone can deduct that the one writing this crap cannot even be a fan of the same show!! Angel, honestly, it's not even worth your attention! That idiot probably saw our fan theories about Rumple and the QoD blackmailing Regina using Robin and twisted our words in order to make it seem more dramatic! Well, not only it didn't work, but it made this particular journalist lose his credibility for future reference!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Passionate Fan

I hope you're right guys, I'd be devastated if it was true (I lost so many of my favorite characters last year, I don't want to loose Robin too )
Old 02-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Rumple killing Robin does not actually serve any purpose for his character and only opens the Pandora box: Regina's wraith will be back fullforce for sure, she'll seek revenge or she'll probably even try to off herself because with Robin dead she'll never believe that she has a chance at a happy ending, and quite frankly I don't see anyone forgiving Rumple after such a brutal act. Killing Robin means killing an innocent man, a good man, who is loved by a person important to Rumple (at least I think that Regina does matter to him after all)! Belle would NEVER EVER forgive Rumple after that, so that does not only destroy our ship, it's the ending point for Rumbelle as well. And then he's a dead man for sure, I don't see Regina, Emma or any other SB fellow letting this go unpunished. This is not another Zelena situation, this is about someone that these people consider a friend. Not a chance!

If Robin dies, it won't be this way...

Old 02-09-2015, 10:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
I hope you're right guys, I'd be devastated if it was true (I lost so many of my favorite characters last year, I don't want to loose Robin too )
dont worry. that article is some serious crap. I actually rolled my eyes a lot while reading that. I dont even know if the author has a valid point lol. I know that we are practically screwed since we ship a couple which has one part Regina and she has been through hell and back.. but I have a feeling that its time for a happy ending to come her way and that means with Robin.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Not worried at all. If the writers wanted to get rid of Robin, they would not bother bringing him back for 4b, 4x11 would have just been the end of the OQ story. I do believe it's possible that Rumple will threaten to kill Robin, if our hostage theory is correct, but it won't actually happen.

ETA: There is an episode synopsis out for 4x12. Even though we knew to expect it, it's sad to see Robin not a part of it.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

yup I saw it... it was actually a very great feeling to see a new press release! It made me feel that the days of waiting are slowly coming to an end indeed! It's happening people!!!!!! *insert scary trailer dude's voice* "Darkness approaches at last...."

Old 02-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
ETA: There is an episode synopsis out for 4x12. Even though we knew to expect it, it's sad to see Robin not a part of it.
Yep, but I'm sure we'll hear Regina talking about him for sure. They always did that since the season started, in every episode where Robin was missing, Regina always mentioned him, so I guess it's not going to change. But it's also logical for her to talk about him, especially knowing the current situation, you don't move on so easily, especially in six weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
dont worry. that article is some serious crap. I actually rolled my eyes a lot while reading that. I dont even know if the author has a valid point lol. I know that we are practically screwed since we ship a couple which has one part Regina and she has been through hell and back.. but I have a feeling that its time for a happy ending to come her way and that means with Robin.
I hope you're right.... Okay, i'll stop thinking about this stupid article now...
Old 02-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

I hope you're right.... Okay, i'll stop thinking about this stupid article now...
well duh I am always right. well almost always

and less than 3 weeks now. I cant believe we almost made it. YAY

of course I dont have that monday off but I will get up early to watch so yeah

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yep, but I'm sure we'll hear Regina talking about him for sure. They always did that since the season started, in every episode where Robin was missing, Regina always mentioned him, so I guess it's not going to change. But it's also logical for her to talk about him, especially knowing the current situation, you don't move on so easily, especially in six weeks.
I'm sure there will be mention of him. Also, if the hostage theory is right, when Gold and the QoD come back to SB in 4x12, they will likely already have Robin with them. He won't be onscreen of course, because they'll probably want to surprise us with that later, but there might be some hints that we can be watching for since we're expecting it.