Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-08-2015, 02:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I feel that this is the final week we get to experience as a long one without OUAT. Next one is the carnival for us, which means lots of celebrations to keep our minds busy and then it's OUAT week!!!!!!!! I'm so ready for 4B!!! SO DAMN READYYYY!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
OH I KNOW. yesterday I got a bdsm outlawqueen fanfic that I have yet to read lol. probably an OQ 50 shades of grey
Oh, I'll put this one on my reading list, I'm just about the start reading "Breaking In", the girl who writes this one is one of my favorite OQ writers.
Old 02-08-2015, 02:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelia (View Post)
Oh, I'll put this one on my reading list, I'm just about the start reading "Breaking In", the girl who writes this one is one of my favorite OQ writers.
can you link that one for me?

and yes next week carnival. whoot. going as Evil Queen

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-08-2015, 02:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

"Breaking In" is already one of my favs!! Although I think Not Guilty and Baker's Dozen are tie at the top, but BI is still at the beginning and I have a feeling it's going to turn out into an awesome one!!

ETA: Suz, here's the link!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

ah.. then it is not completed yet? I will wait then since I am not patient and all that lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Nope, Allison just started posting it. It's on ch.5 now, and she's said it will be up until 20-30 chapters long. So, it's still on-going.

Another great one is "You jump, I jump" inspired by Titanic! Although that too is not complete yet..

Old 02-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

ah its okay. I will wait. I have enough fanfics on my list to keep my busy for quite awhile

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

We do have a fic rec list in the OP, right? We should definitely add those!

Old 02-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

yes we do. and I agree. will add those tomorrow. remind me of it.

will go to bed now. night is over in less than 6 hours

goodnight everyone

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-08-2015, 02:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Have you read Red? Oh boy, I love this one.

Goodnight Suz
Old 02-08-2015, 03:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

RED OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Can't... say... more....

Old 02-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
RED OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Can't... say... more....
I LOVE this one, so well written, so sexy. I love everything about it.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

I'm gone for a few hours and when I come back all of your minds are in the gutter!!!

I heard Monday is a holiday in Canada and they might not be filming. Anyone know for sure?

No carnival in the US. Still 3 long weeks for me.

ETA: Found my answer. Kat says no filming Monday.

Last edited by sherry02; 02-08-2015 at 05:57 PM
Old 02-08-2015, 06:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Kris!!! Hope you are still reading the thread---happy to see you again!

And to the other Chris... welcome back.

I am embarrassed to say I don't understand the new spoiler title (other than of course it's Cruella centric)... someone related it to Charmed? I didn't watch that show. Or is it a song reference? Help?

And here's a new vid to pass the time and enjoy our loving OQ - kind of sweet with very minimum of the painful scenes, lol.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Once writers are always naming their episodes after songs, and often the song's meaning has no connection to the what the episode is about, it's usually just the titles that have some connection to the episode. Apparently there is a song called "Sympathy to the Devil" by the Rolling Stones. I'm not familiar with it though.

On Charmed, there was an episode called "Sympathy to the Demon", and I'm guessing their writers also pulled that title from the song. I doubt there is any connection with the Charmed episode.

I already said this in the other thread, but thanks for the not too painful video, I enjoyed it.

ETA: I am losing my mind. I didn't thank you for the video in the other thread, I thought I did but the post isn't there so I guess either it didn't go through or I just imagined I posted over there.

Last edited by sherry02; 02-08-2015 at 07:45 PM