Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2015, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

So, I've been in bed sick most of the day but !?%#?! HOLY HOTNESS! Sean on a horse! I feel better already. His gorgeous self is curing my sickness.
Old 01-27-2015, 05:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

lmao, Libs!!!!!! I bet hot Sean on a horse totally made your temperature rise even more!!! RAWR!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-27-2015, 05:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Maybe they already have been reunited on set, but we can't know that now, can we??

It's not just epic, it's also a big irony!! The Prince of Thieves chasing after a thief!!! That was truly inspired!!!
Well, maybe!!! I think we never saw them on set together, except for the S3 finale and the S4 msf, so it's possible they shot some scenes but we don't know.

Yes!!!!! that too
Old 01-27-2015, 05:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

well, almost everything OQ related was shooted in the studio during 4A. We only knew of their scenes outside Grannys in 4x01 and then of their park/goodbye in 4x11. Even the shots they did in the forest remained a secret. So... yup, they might have already met!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 01-27-2015, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Yep, very possible they've already seen each other, but if Robin is a hostage, it was probably a very angsty scene. Would they let Regina see him to prove they have him?
Old 01-27-2015, 05:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think they would rather use a little something like they did with Rumple in 4x11 that will prove to her that they have him but won't necessarily need her to be wherever he is to know it.

Damn, I can't wait to see the moment they reunite. Will there be a hug? Will there be a kiss? Under what circumstances do they meet again? How will Regina react when she sees him?? SO MANY QUESTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2015, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

You mean like they could show her something that belonged to him? Because she wouldn't even know he was missing unless Marian calls her.

I'm very curious about the reunion scene too!!
Old 01-27-2015, 05:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

I mean they could magically show her that they are keeping him a hostage, through an object or someway else.

I still can't get over Sean on that horse... God, our thief is definitely a royal thief!!!

Old 01-27-2015, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I mean they could magically show her that they are keeping him a hostage, through an object or someway else.
Maybe a mirror or something

I wonder if we'll have any clues about the reunion before the season starts or we'll go into it having no idea when it will happen.
Old 01-27-2015, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
lmao, Libs!!!!!! I bet hot Sean on a horse totally made your temperature rise even more!!! RAWR!!
TRUE. I should be in the hospital considering how hot and bothered Sean on a horse makes me.
Old 01-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Kat said she thinks today is still 16 because the director on set was the same one from last week. Do they rotate directors like they do script writers? I don't know anything about that stuff. I guess she would know though since she goes to filmings all the time.

Also, turns out that filming info for the Chinese Garden was incorrect. Arrow is filming there.

Libby, hope you feel better soon!

Last edited by sherry02; 01-27-2015 at 06:45 PM
Old 01-27-2015, 06:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

hmm well... I don't know how I feel about it. And that's because we already knew that Sean worked for 4x16 quite a few days last week, which means that there is lots of Robin in that episode. If today's shot was going to be included in 4x17 then that would mean more Robin action in that ep. as well... Now we don't know in what capacity we'll see him in that one. Of course, Sean flew in Vancouver with Tanya and from what I recall she didn't always follow him there unless he was supposed to stick around for a bit of time. ANd I'd guess that with the pregnancy she would avoid any unnecessary flights... Ugh, I don't know, it's all too confusing to think at such a late hour...

I'm seriously starting to wonder if we were wrong all along and 4x16 was actually Robin's episode.

Old 01-27-2015, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

I can't even remember what we know about ep 16 other than the stuff from Steveston and a vague title. The trailer was spotted for ep 15 right?
Old 01-27-2015, 10:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Holy shoot. New thread and almost 50 posts? I was just asleep lol. What did i miss? Seeing some sean on a horse posts?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-28-2015, 05:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

lol, Suz you missed the craziest night! Sean riding a white horse in the streets of "New York"! I still cannot recover from the awesomeness!!!

sherry, yes, the trailer and the cabin were spotted while they were still shooting ep.15. For 4x16 all we know is the title that doesn't really say anything, Regina getting knocked off by Maleficent in the streets of SB, while the QoD have that page of the door and Henry calling a very upset Snow, upsetting her even more! And of course, the NY horseback rider!